November 2011: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #201
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558


saw this post and just a.ssumed you had it, and you said im a nerd for waiting in line for a game but how many hours have you put into nba 2k12 my player?

stop it slime
 7 years ago '07        #202
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
 pufntrees718 said:
Got this yesterday.no waitin in line.just walked in the spot that sells games and i was good.the line across the street was deep tho.
whats your gamertag?

i didn't HAVE to wait in line, i could have went to walmart and copped at midnight but theres no fun in that and the gamestop i went to gave away some special call of duty controllers, turtle beach headsets etc..
 7 years ago '05        #203
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
playing a game for hours means you have lots of free time

waiting in line for a game means you're a geek

point blank, period.
 7 years ago '07        #204
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,330 | Props total: 10828 10828
sh*t anyone who waits in line for some sh*t that gets restocked is a loser
 7 years ago '05        #205
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,736 | Props total: 2547 2547
I had reserve a copy at Gamestop but the line was dumb long so went to Toysrus and copped instead
 7 years ago '05        #206
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 RLRugby said:
u crazy

them midnight releases be entertaining

especially the madden and 2k releases

just say u dont play video games
i'm playing a video game right now...

i said nothing about midnight releases, i said that if you're waiting in line for a game you're a geek.

like dude said, the game is going to get re-stocked, why are you waiting in line for it?

answer: because you're a geek.

in your case, a geek wearing True Religions
 7 years ago '05        #207
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 190 190
 RLRugby said:
u crazy

them midnight releases be entertaining

especially the madden and 2k releases

just say u dont play video games
i thought people gave up on madden years ago
 7 years ago '05        #208
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 RLRugby said:
i mean its just tradition

we always go to midnight releases for those games

its usually a 5 to 10 min wait in line

n*ggas just chill and crack jokes

i dont consider that geek sh*t

we just college kids enjoying ourselves

u non social a.ss n*gga
yes, i'm non-social because, instead of being at the video game store with my boys waiting in line for a video game, i'm at one of their houses actually hanging out with people

makes sense, you gravy-blooded f*ggot

 7 years ago '04        #209
Jaysin_305 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 476 476

[pic - click to view]



DB 4'S
 7 years ago '06        #210
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 kraYz13 said:


saw this post and just a.ssumed you had it, and you said im a nerd for waiting in line for a game but how many hours have you put into nba 2k12 my player?

stop it slime
a.ssuming made you look like an a.ss.

Just fu*king stop this debate short now, you fu*king lost talking some dumb sh*t to me, bruh

fu*king nerd, go get some pus*y, up on a got damn video game line at 12 in the got damn morning talking bout "ain't no FUN, in just walking in a store and copping" when u coulda been knee deep in some pus*y, with ya fu*kboy a.ss

Get out my face, done with you, go put ur headset on and join a "party"


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 11-09-2011 at 05:05 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #211
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 RLRugby said:
i mean its just tradition

we always go to midnight releases for those games

its usually a 5 to 10 min wait in line

n*ggas just chill and crack jokes

i dont consider that geek sh*t

we just college kids enjoying ourselves

u non social a.ss n*gga
After reading that sh*t you just said, you better not ever tough talk up in here...talking bout you "just a college kid" sounding like a punkass after school special narrator

These n*ggas man
 7 years ago '06        #212
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 DIPSET101 said:
sh*t anyone who waits in line for some sh*t that gets restocked is a loser
Son it don't even need a restock, the spot with midnight releases order an amount for those pre orders alone on top of stock for the next day & so forth, sh*t is fu*king pointless...u just on some nerd hypebeast sh*t doing that & u can't deny u aren't

I get hyped for 2k basketball but I'll just cop early at the hook up spot, these n*ggas be looking forward to midnight release because it's cool and entertaining to them
 7 years ago '07        #213
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
 NYC-Banga said:
Assuming made you look like an a.ss.

Just fu*king stop this debate short now, you fu*king lost talking some dumb sh*t to me, bruh

fu*king nerd, go get some pus*y, up on a got damn video game line at 12 in the got damn morning talking bout "ain't no FUN, in just walking in a store and copping" when u coulda been knee deep in some pus*y, with ya fu*kboy a.ss

Get out my face, done with you, go put ur headset on and join a "party"
What debate? I wasn't even talking to you in the first place and your a.ssuming I don't get pus*y now.

Back to the pick-ups tho


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #214
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,330 | Props total: 10828 10828
 NYC-Banga said:
Son it don't even need a restock, the spot with midnight releases order an amount for those pre orders alone on top of stock for the next day & so forth, sh*t is fu*king pointless...u just on some nerd hypebeast sh*t doing that & u can't deny u aren't

I get hyped for 2k basketball but I'll just cop early at the hook up spot, these n*ggas be looking forward to midnight release because it's cool and entertaining to them
Are you saying that dipset101 is on some nerd hypebeast type sh*t?
 11-09-2011, 05:45 PM         #215
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
playing a game for hours means you have lots of free time

waiting in line for a game means you're a geek

point blank, period.
But waiting in line for shoes is so cool.

Being from Virginia = white trash geek

point blank period
 7 years ago '05        #216
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
shoes don't get re-stocked like that, they don't get 250 pairs of every sneaker in every size

i still think it's lame as fu*k to camp overnight for some sneakers, but i can understand waiting in line for a few hours to be SURE you get your size

and again, i'm not from Virginia, you non-pick-up-posting d!ckweed
 11-09-2011, 05:50 PM         #217
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
shoes don't get re-stocked like that, they don't get 250 pairs of every sneaker in every size

i still think it's lame as fu*k to camp overnight for some sneakers, but i can understand waiting in line for a few hours to be SURE you get your size

and again, i'm not from Virginia, you non-pick-up-posting d!ckweed
:mamoru2:
 7 years ago '04        #218
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 pufntrees718 said:
Got this yesterday.no waitin in line.just walked in the spot that sells games and i was good.the line across the street was deep tho.

 7 years ago '05        #219
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
waiting in line for a video game is the equivalent of waiting in line for some all-white, GR Shelltoes

they're mass produced, numbers in the millions, they're DEFINITELY getting re-stocked, there's no need to camp for them
 7 years ago '06        #220
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 DIPSET101 said:
Are you saying that dipset101 is on some nerd hypebeast type sh*t?
Not "you" persay, speaking in general about the topic, my n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy