Shaq Blames Kobe's Rape Case for Lakers Demise

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2011, 05:25 PM         #41
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamesflames6 said:
He snitched but being hazed? Something all rooks go thru. Be happy u in the pros getting paid! I'll do that for mils a season! SMH. Then snitches on Shaq to police(I just wanna make it go away like Shaq do lol) bout him buying bi*ches silence! Obviously a convo from Shaq he did NOT pay attention too! fu*ks up Shaq's marriage in the process, like that info wasnt gonna get out afterward n now hes with Hoopz while paying child support x's 6 kids? I know that n*gga got mad kids lol. O yea, plus pay for his Exs lifestyle she is acustomed to living while being married to him cuz he was the one that cheat so he broke the vows! I never knock dudes talent but always said hE HIS A COMPLETE as*hole! I heard some stories bout MJ too but damn Kobe! Learn from the vets, took years from some MJ stories to come out like how he got a white bi*ch from Canada preg and countless others but you bs is live and in living color for all to see!!!

Ever since I was a youngin just b4 Kobe was drafted and he was at the Sixers game and my friends noticed him n knew who he was....(back then had no clue who dude was or how nice or the fact he was going pro outta school till damn near he graduated school. But heard everything bout when KG did it? Wierd) but after he had only had two ppl approach him and he signed for my one of my boys but turned his nose in the air to my white boy and aint sign his sh*t I was done with him then. Im like yo u should be sooo fu*king suped that use youngins know u and want sh*t like that from u n u NOT EVEN A fu*kING PRO YET! Plus it was only two kids bothering u, not a stadium full! Great player but MAJOR d!ckhead!!!
*Countless other stories. Not that MJ knocked up every girl in the world! Or did he? Lol
 10-31-2011, 05:32 PM         #42
1337_ONE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh you say kobe a bi*ch?

old news.
 6 years ago '07        #43
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
shaq stay mad lol
 6 years ago '04        #44
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
On Halle Berry:

I remember being in the dorm room one night and we were watching the movie Jungle Fever with Halle Berry in it, and I thought she was so stunning, so I wrote her a letter. I was just kind of kidding around, telling her I was a big fan and I'd love to meet her sometime. The guys totally goofed on me for doing it, but I didn't care. A few weeks later, no lie, Halle Berry wrote me back. She sent me a signed picture that I still have hanging in my office. Turns out she's a basketball fan. She wrote, "I'm a big fan of yours, too. I can't wait until you get to the NBA."
SHAQ WON
 6 years ago '09        #45
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
finally a good hot topic very interesting
 6 years ago '06        #46
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
fu*k a shaq

Don't you ever talk negative in the name of Kobe
 6 years ago '07        #47
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe about to surpass shaq on all time scoring list next season and then he can finally shut his fat a.ss up
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

why would that shut him up. all championship runs shaq had the finals mvp.
 6 years ago '07        #48
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
we dont even know you
 6 years ago '08        #49
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 th3ptassassin15 said:
lmao for real. SHaq won. Kobe need 2 7 footers just to stop bleeding from losing SHaq.
 6 years ago '07        #50
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13072 13072
 Nate187um said:
they just mad cause they been watching the same recycled highlights since June 1998
shaq's word's still the bible to u, right f*ggot?
 10-31-2011, 06:56 PM         #51
3rdpiano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe about to surpass shaq on all time scoring list next season and then he can finally shut his fat a.ss up
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This dude is a Kobe SHEEP man.
 10-31-2011, 06:58 PM         #52
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:doglaugh:
 10-31-2011, 07:03 PM         #53
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 th3ptassassin15 said:
if kobe was the focus of the offense during the finals, he'd get the MVPs too.....................................

if it wasn't for kobe and phil jackson, shaq would never get his rings anyway. he's a mental midget. kobe's clearly the harder worker/mentally tougher and it's gonna show when a SG that played second fiddle for half his career outscores a dominant center that was always the focus of the offense
 10-31-2011, 07:04 PM         #54
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe can play ball.. But he is a bi*ch in real life... Straight up. If they were regular men, he would have been run off the court years ago. Thank god he can hide behind his money.
 6 years ago '04        #55
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
they both need to give it up
 10-31-2011, 07:09 PM         #56
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
if kobe was the focus of the offense during the finals, he'd get the MVPs too.....................................

if it wasn't for kobe and phil jackson, shaq would never get his rings anyway. he's a mental midget. kobe's clearly the harder worker/mentally tougher and it's gonna show when a SG that played second fiddle for half his career outscores a dominant center that was always the focus of the offense
The only reason Shaq didn't get any rings before Kobe is because of 2 reasons...

Jordan & Olajuwon.

He made it to the finals with a bunch of dudes who didn't do sh*t after he left Orlando.

Shaq also had an entire conference trying to do any and everything to stop SHAQ!!!

Not Kobe.... And everybody saying "If it weren't for Kobe...."

When the truth is

[pic - click to view]

Saved their a.sses more than once!!!!!
 10-31-2011, 07:13 PM         #57
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
The only reason Shaq didn't get any rings before Kobe is because of 2 reasons...

Jordan & Olajuwon.

He made it to the finals with a bunch of dudes who didn't do sh*t after he left Orlando.

Shaq also had an entire conference trying to do any and everything to stop SHAQ!!!

Not Kobe.... And everybody saying "If it weren't for Kobe...."

When the truth is

[pic - click to view]

Saved their a.sses more than once!!!!!
and what was the excuse for him not winning 7-8 rings after the 3peat like someone of his dominance should have? he doesn't care about the game like kobe does and him retiring as a celtic proves that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #58
xplicit_03 8 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 361 361
KOBE is an amazing player, but damn, what a fu*king terrible man/friend. Or so it seems, truthfully, obviously I don't know the guy, but from all these accounts, he just seems like a selfish loner, with seriously social problems.
 10-31-2011, 07:24 PM         #59
3rdpiano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 seajaiye said:
and what was the excuse for him not winning 7-8 rings after the 3peat like someone of his dominance should have? He doesn't care about the game like kobe does and him retiring as a celtic proves that sh*t
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 10-31-2011, 07:25 PM         #60
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
D Wade is better than kobe anyways.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy