Shaq Blames Kobe's Rape Case for Lakers Demise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2011, 02:45 PM         #21
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #22
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 7626 7626
 Hovi Bryant said:
Man, I was trying so hard to block all of this sh*t out of my mind...

Kobe is arguably the greatest basketball player, but easily one of the worst men on this planet.
Bit much, this is not that serious. On both their parts. And keep in mind their ages when all this was happening.
 6 years ago '04        #23
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
"I'm going to be the Will Smith of the NBA."

6 years ago '07        #24
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
JohnKrolik John Krolik
Few people know that Kobe riding the helicopter to practice was a compromise - he wanted a giant mechanical spider. #willsmith

JohnKrolik John Krolik
Now I'm just imagining Kobe destroying downtown LA on a giant mechanical spider. Laker fans would blame Gasol.
 6 years ago '08        #25
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
Well this should be funny, platinum thread on deck

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #26
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 37 37
come on pedos...why you gotta say crackas and turn this about race?

and everyone knows Kobe is a whinny bi*chass snitch...whats new?!

ppl praise him to much to act like hes god like and perfect.
 6 years ago '10        #27
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9786 9786
No one said he wasn't a spoiled lil bi*ch

I remember way back in 97 98 rumors came out about Kobe not doing anything with the team. Talking about he was to young to drink an what not. He does his thing on the court but been a as*hole from jump street. Probably what makes him great.

Glad he's a Laker
 6 years ago '08        #28
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
More proof of Kobe's bi*chy ways
 6 years ago '05        #29
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Damn
 6 years ago '07        #30
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,377 | Props total: 21452 21452

this thread will be at least 37 pages long
 6 years ago '05        #31
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 Jayg36 said:
How many rings Kobe get w/o Shaq?
more than shaq has w/o kobe.
 6 years ago '06        #32
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Damn, I dunno. Kobe might be a bit immature, but what Kobe said in that interview with Gray is nothing but ether. He sounds like he's telling the truth about Shaq. I mean, look at what Shaq did to Pat motherfu*kin Riley. He went up to him, face to face. Said so himself. You're a player and you do that to your coach, who happens to be Riley, like he's some punk in a pickup basketball game?! No respect and clearly shows him to be a bully. If you ask me, Shaq is to blame for most of it. And this coming from someone who hates Kobe's bullsh*t sometimes, but I gotta give it to him here. You can't blame him for not going to all those parties. I read Kobe would say that he's not here to party but to be a basketball player. Can't blame him for that.
 6 years ago '11        #33
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,287 | Props total: 19995 19995
 katalist said:
Does not matter, Kobe will forever be looking up to at MJ. MJ the GOAT, not Kobe.
was this topic about Jordan?

Some f*ggot always gotta come into a Kobe thread and talk about Mj to try to start sh*t
 10-31-2011, 04:44 PM         #34
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAY THE GOAT said:
was this topic about Jordan?

Some f*ggot always gotta come into a Kobe thread and talk about Mj to try to start sh*t
they just mad cause they been watching the same recycled highlights since June 1998
 6 years ago '05        #35
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127

So by Shaq making these statements, he's not showing that he and Kobe's egos jus couldnt co-exist anymore?

Like the n*gga doesnt sound bitter and doin his best Kim K-stay relevant ploys?

I love shaq for his time in LA, jus like i love kobe for his time in LA...Both these n*ggas need to come off they high horses tho. Shaq's been done, and its time for Kobe to become the mentor. I think that's where he can make one of the biggest impacts of his career. To take someone and help mold them in a superstar, to divulge those 'secrets'...something MJ wouldnt do cuz his ego was too large(same with Shaq and damn near every superstar)
 6 years ago '10        #36
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 Storchaveli said:
Damn, I dunno. Kobe might be a bit immature, but what Kobe said in that interview with Gray is nothing but ether. He sounds like he's telling the truth about Shaq. I mean, look at what Shaq did to Pat motherfu*kin Riley. He went up to him, face to face. Said so himself. You're a player and you do that to your coach, who happens to be Riley, like he's some punk in a pickup basketball game?! No respect and clearly shows him to be a bully. If you ask me, Shaq is to blame for most of it. And this coming from someone who hates Kobe's bullsh*t sometimes, but I gotta give it to him here. You can't blame him for not going to all those parties. I read Kobe would say that he's not here to party but to be a basketball player. Can't blame him for that.
Are you serious? The n*gga ball hogged them out of thefinals, got into a legal & PR sh*t storm and publicly threw his teammates under the bus and Shaq is mostly to blame? Not going to parties is one thing, but skipping out on a wedding & not inviting teammates to his is straight bi*ch. Then again we knew he was a bi*ch already but you "Laker" fans love to rewrite history. Get his d!ck out of your mouth.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 astroblack9 said:

So by Shaq making these statements, he's not showing that he and Kobe's egos jus couldnt co-exist anymore?

Like the n*gga doesnt sound bitter and doin his best Kim K-stay relevant ploys?

I love shaq for his time in LA, jus like i love kobe for his time in LA...Both these n*ggas need to come off they high horses tho. Shaq's been done, and its time for Kobe to become the mentor. I think that's where he can make one of the biggest impacts of his career. To take someone and help mold them in a superstar, to divulge those 'secrets'...something MJ wouldnt do cuz his ego was too large(same with Shaq and damn near every superstar)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #38
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
I've been a laker fan since birth....i aint going to lie man....kobe has a big a.ss ego but 99.9% of the time he backs it up.....when both kobe and shaq were on the lakers they were both MAJOR superstars of course eventually some sh*t was going to pop off...that's all there was to it plain and simple....

then with both egos clashing....you got everything else that comes with it...the snitchin the pointing fingers the talking behind each others backs.....all that nonsense.......but as long as they won championships thats all i gave a fu*k about.....

sometimes i'll be watching a laker game and be screaming at the tv.....pass the fu*king ball you fu*king idiot......

but then at the end of the day......kobe always comes through for us and we get the W.....and all i say is.....

thats my mamba.....
 10-31-2011, 05:21 PM         #39
Jamesflames6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He snitched but being hazed? Something all rooks go thru. Be happy u in the pros getting paid! I'll do that for mils a season! SMH. Then snitches on Shaq to police(I just wanna make it go away like Shaq do lol) bout him buying bi*ches silence! Obviously a convo from Shaq he did NOT pay attention too! fu*ks up Shaq's marriage in the process, like that info wasnt gonna get out afterward n now hes with Hoopz while paying child support x's 6 kids? I know that n*gga got mad kids lol. O yea, plus pay for his Exs lifestyle she is acustomed to living while being married to him cuz he was the one that cheat so he broke the vows! I never knock dudes talent but always said hE HIS A COMPLETE as*hole! I heard some stories bout MJ too but damn Kobe! Learn from the vets, took years from some MJ stories to come out like how he got a white bi*ch from Canada preg and countless others but you bs is live and in living color for all to see!!!

Ever since I was a youngin just b4 Kobe was drafted and he was at the Sixers game and my friends noticed him n knew who he was....(back then had no clue who dude was or how nice or the fact he was going pro outta school till damn near he graduated school. But heard everything bout when KG did it? Wierd) but after he had only had two ppl approach him and he signed for my one of my boys but turned his nose in the air to my white boy and aint sign his sh*t I was done with him then. Im like yo u should be sooo fu*king suped that use youngins know u and want sh*t like that from u n u NOT EVEN A fu*kING PRO YET! Plus it was only two kids bothering u, not a stadium full! Great player but MAJOR d!ckhead!!!
 6 years ago '05        #40
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Lamar Burton said:
Are you serious? The n*gga ball hogged them out of thefinals, got into a legal & PR sh*t storm and publicly threw his teammates under the bus and Shaq is mostly to blame? Not going to parties is one thing, but skipping out on a wedding & not inviting teammates to his is straight bi*ch. Then again we knew he was a bi*ch already but you "Laker" fans love to rewrite history. Get his d!ck out of your mouth.
Why did you quote("") Laker? haha...would we be D-fender's fans? im confused?

Do you really believe every teammate gets along? I dont understand people's obessions with blaming anyone

Its a group effort. The lakers fu*ked up by letting it get outta hand. Kobe fu*ked up by being self-centered and not concerned with anyone(a trait you'll find a majority of successful individuals possess...MJ the GOAT being one of them), Shaq by being egotistical and feeling he was irreplaceable and more important than the team and unwilling to 'pass the torch'.

Arrogance is what fu*ked the Lakers during those times. From the coach, down to the players
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy