Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-01-2011, 10:52 AM         #61
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
So DMT is supposed to make you feel better after passing but wtf is it when people see hell or dream about dying?
What arent you understanding? DMT makes you hallucinate son.
 6 years ago '09        #62
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
He was seeing flash on an iPhone
 11-01-2011, 11:12 AM         #63
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here more about this dude than we hear about people who actually make a difference.

Sad...
 6 years ago '11        #64
Ryan 29 heat pts29
space
space
$868 | Props total: 46 46
you guys do realize that steve jobs said that hours before he died....not directly before his death.....

you guys trolled yourselves
 11-01-2011, 12:23 PM         #65
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ryan said:
you guys do realize that steve jobs said that hours before he died....not directly before his death.....

you guys trolled yourselves
giving further credit to the whole dmt being released theory.
 6 years ago '08        #66
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 ebcrew said:
If anyone has ever witnessed a love one pass away like that knows that they go back in time and relive their whole lives while totally out of it. they could talk to someone but its not you, its someone or something in their past thats bothered them their whole lives or an old love one, or a deceased relative. its a crazy experience i went through it with my grandfather.
I went through the same thing with my grandfather. Me and my bro went to go see him in the hospital before he passed and he was just starin at us while we tried to talk to him. Then he just started yelling like he was in pain and then it was like he was lookin right through us...bugged me out
 11-01-2011, 01:37 PM         #67
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Man I don't know nothing bout DMT or none of that sh*t but I saw firsthand how my Mother's last 5 days were b4 she passed from Cancer.

Thursday--lots of pain but coherent

Friday--Almost Childlike wanting to dance and talking about doing lots of fun things

Saturday--More of the Same

Sunday--Didn't recognize her, and couldn't understand her. Lots of Mumbling like she was trying to tell me something but everything was shutting down...and this was the last day I could see her like that.

Monday--I was told she was in a calm state but every few hours she would try and speak.

Tuesday---She Passed

Cancer is a bi*ch yo
R.I.P To your mother fam. My moms passed December 2009 after a ten year f!ght with it and she went through a number of changes as well......Really was hard on us.

With regards to Steve Jobs, the DMT Discussion wasnt needed since that was hours before his death....Not really right before his death.
 6 years ago '04        #68
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,845 | Props total: 5270 5270
thats fu*king scary
my father lasts words were
"I won, I won the battle"
in spanish though
 6 years ago '10        #69
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 Barack Obonga said:
the dmt flooding the brain when you die thing hasnt actually been proved yet..
might wanna provide a bit of background info when your making a claim like that. as far as i know its the only thing scientists understand about the pineal gland in our brain. that its main purpose is to produce and release dimethyltriptamine into our bloodstream during sleep and when our brain is deprived of oxygen.

a religious explanation is that it is our third eye. it is what connects us to the universe and this dimensional plane, and it is calcified (blocked off) by television, alcohol, and things we abuse in excess in our modern society. it is commonly stated that buddhists reaching inner peace (enlightenment), near death experiences, psychic activity and dreams are all different ways our bodies can tap into our pineal glands.
 6 years ago '10        #70
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Dude was busting that final nut
 11-02-2011, 03:37 AM         #71
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
might wanna provide a bit of background info when your making a claim like that. as far as i know its the only thing scientists understand about the pineal gland in our brain. that its main purpose is to produce and release dimethyltriptamine into our bloodstream during sleep and when our brain is deprived of oxygen.

a religious explanation is that it is our third eye. it is what connects us to the universe and this dimensional plane, and it is calcified (blocked off) by television, alcohol, and things we abuse in excess in our modern society. it is commonly stated that buddhists reaching inner peace (enlightenment), near death experiences, psychic activity and dreams are all different ways our bodies can tap into our pineal glands.
maybe you should read the whole thread dmt debunked is discussed since page 1 on
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy