Oct 31 - Steve Jobs' Last Words: "Oh, wow! Oh, wow! Oh, wow!"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21549 21549
 Maroon_Tiger said:
steve jobs is gonna fu*k around and find a way to come back to earth in physical form again.. hes prolly working on that right now
:dancingcool:
 10-31-2011, 10:32 PM         #42
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scoop said:

[pic - click to view]

just read that.

occams razor man. its found EVERYWHERE in nature. i doubt its "just cuz"
i seen the movie which is basically the book...still a Theory nothing proved...just like a neuro scientist trys to explain stain indications ,there is no backing of any of the theories ,there is no facts in science its all a theory ...most of these are clinical trial studies...

but any one who knows of how the human brain works ...knows that you can not the test the release of DMT on a human brain,its impossible..so to say that dmt releases and is responsible for Nde is a bit of a reach ..if you read the book and seen the movies there is no indication of them taking a human in the process of dying and monitoring the level of dmt,how much is actually there and what exactly is being released...

i can say dopamine misifre in to inhibitor nh1 and serotonin completely blocks all other neuro transmitters in the passive of death....my theory is concluded because an a-typical drug is used and thats the inhibitors it targets ..so if the body goes in to a comotose ...the dopamine and serotonin is responsible for the death..

you see thats my theory i just made it up using basic neuro science...any one who is in that field could say that could be a probable cause...but dmt is so under studied its becoming a main stream treasure for answers.
 6 years ago '06        #43
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Cutty Olds said:
Yeah, like you being one of them by trying to make something serious out of an OBVIOUS joke

E-maturity is the fu*king worst sometimes I swear...
exactly what I wanted to say but u said it so much better
 6 years ago '05        #44
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 soundtrackk said:
not really...Dmt is not a fact ..it is just a is a theory on the brain and pineal gland..

its impossible to to test the chemical in a brain because clearly to get to the any amount of dmt testing done you have to evaluate the human brain while its working ..and the chems are so small you would technically have to open the skull which soon enough would be considered a dead body...

the dmt theory is based on clinical observation when people smoke it and scientists "Believe" that.

i do not believe it ...

its just a theory with no proof and out of all anatomy studies the brain is the last one i would ever believe a neuro scienetist knnows about.

not a fact, but seeing how its has been proven to be trace amounts in human blood, and urine, and in spinal fluid and scientists best guess is that it is produced in the brain is close enough for me..

i mean hell, its literally everywhere in nature. and it shouldnt be hard to believe that when you die, your brain releases this powerful chemical to ease you into death. its your bodies last defense against pain and suffering... and it would explain why a lot of people that are brought back to life have the same similar experiences with lights, and seeing things.
 10-31-2011, 11:29 PM         #45
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

not a fact, but seeing how its has been proven to be trace amounts in human blood, and urine, and in spinal fluid and scientists best guess is that it is produced in the brain is close enough for me..

i mean hell, its literally everywhere in nature. and it shouldnt be hard to believe that when you die, your brain releases this powerful chemical to ease you into death. its your bodies last defense against pain and suffering... and it would explain why a lot of people that are brought back to life have the same similar experiences with lights, and seeing things.
Iron is in the body and can k!ll you ..it can be tested in blood and urine ,that does not mean Hemochromatosis is the root of all deaths..

im just saying many things are in the human body ..and dmt is so under studied that they are jumping to a conclusion that it is the Root now....and all the big words they use and try to present to the people makes the average watcher a.ssume its some big secret they discovered in the brain meanwhile its just regular bio talk all glittered up...

It shouldn't be hard to believe that when you die your body goes out and your brain fails to function and no chemical has any effect and in order for the pineal to function the brain has to have its counter parts working... see your belief is contrary to mine ... its all belief based ..

Dmt is not proven its only been proven to be a big success in selling films,books and gettng podcasts for some people ..and lots of money in to the study ...but again after many years like any other neuro science its all a big blur and they are so far off its not even funny...its almost as bad as when they came out with a neuroleptic to target a certain transmitter and in the 70s every one went catatonic or scrambled after taking it....neuro science is a disaster

i think you wanna convince your self that we found the mystery to N.d.E's.

But we didnt
 10-31-2011, 11:30 PM         #46
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone actually done DMT like I have?

I don't remember sh*t from it actually except that I did go to a completely different place. Some kid who's DMT it was said I almost tried to f!ght him at one point but I chilled out I don't remember any of that. I probably saw some supernatural sh*t and put my fists up on some, "oh sh*t... fu*k!"
 10-31-2011, 11:37 PM         #47
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #48
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,016 | Props total: 10682 10682
 soundtrackk said:
Iron is in the body and can k!ll you ..it can be tested in blood and urine ,that does not mean Hemochromatosis is the root of all deaths..

im just saying many things are in the human body ..and dmt is so under studied that they are jumping to a conclusion that it is the Root now....and all the big words they use and try to present to the people makes the average watcher a.ssume its some big secret they discovered in the brain meanwhile its just regular bio talk all glittered up...

It shouldn't be hard to believe that when you die your body goes out and your brain fails to function and no chemical has any effect and in order for the pineal to function the brain has to have its counter parts working... see your belief is contrary to mine ... its all belief based ..

Dmt is not proven its only been proven to be a big success in selling films,books and gettng podcasts for some people ..and lots of money in to the study ...but again after many years like any other neuro science its all a big blur and they are so far off its not even funny...its almost as bad as when they came out with a neuroleptic to target a certain transmitter and in the 70s every one went catatonic or scrambled after taking it....neuro science is a disaster

But we didnt
Agreed...and I think the most interesting nde's are ones where people see doctors working on them, people describing in detail things outside of their hospital room that's spot on when they were out of their body (even blind people describing the color of curtains ect), and astral projecting

A lot of things that science doesn't explain well enough for me to believe
 6 years ago '05        #49
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
 6 years ago '05        #50
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 bleucrayonz said:
whats dmt?
The best drug/is it really a drug? ever discovered. Life changing, try it.
 6 years ago '05        #51
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 soundtrackk said:

But we didnt
Thats a fail, I smoked DMT 4-5 times. sh*t is the best thing ever.
 6 years ago '11        #52
April Babii 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 235 235
RESERVES SPOT...
 6 years ago '05        #53
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 soundtrackk said:

But we didnt
no one is suggesting DMT k!lls you though, just that you brain releases it as a last ditch effort to keep your mind from freaking out while its dying
 11-01-2011, 12:45 AM         #54
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Thats a fail, I smoked DMT 4-5 times. sh*t is the best thing ever.
what you mean a fail though...i dream every night .
 11-01-2011, 12:49 AM         #55
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
no one is suggesting DMT k!lls you though, just that you brain releases it as a last ditch effort to keep your mind from freaking out while its dying
i know that but can you show me where there is a detailed test that explains how

DMT is released during death?

i been saying it in my last 3 comments.

Impossible to test such a small neuron and get to it with out lifting the skull ,cutting the brain stem and monitoring the pineal.

this is fact lol

just look at the anatomy of the brain ..now you tell me how to get to that gland to test it .While the person is alive.

which makes the DMT argument a big guessing game.
 6 years ago '05        #56
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DuzzE; 11-01-2011 at 01:33 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #57
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
that's my god
 6 years ago '05        #58
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,542 | Props total: 7672 7672
he musta saw that dude with the black eyes from the crossroads video.
 6 years ago '07        #59
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
he probably shat on himself
 11-01-2011, 10:50 AM         #60
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have smoked pure DMT, and it is an entire different world.. just like the others who have taken it explain. Its a whole different trip, its quite wild.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy