Oct 31 - Alien Genes Found in Human DNA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
 P.Dot said:
Religious people are straight up
f*ggots
this....

hahahaha get mad
 6 years ago '04        #82
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 4580 4580
u guys took it to another level i wish we would all just stfu kus we dont know nobody knows
 6 years ago '04        #83
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
dont yall fall for this bs ancient aliens is all bs. I believe in life in outter space But we were not created by "aliens" this is part of a grand deception. I didnt think these fools would put it in action but low and behold. God is our creator what he looks like I dont know. I just tell yall this if anything from another planet comes down here and tells us they are the creator dont believe them.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 philly337 said:
Love ur reasoning

I breakdown how it is "possible" for an advanced civilization or God to create the universe, earth, life, and a virgin birth using actual scientific theories and things we can already do RIGHT NOW and this us ur response

the sad part is ur probably the same type of person who will discredit a persons belief in religion if they aren't the most informed and just believe in faith because they can't connect religion and science....yet you do the same thing when somebody provides you with theories from science that go hand and hand with a creator

Son you think an Alien creator would make a man to live for 30 years to die for your "sins", then tell you no matter what you do you can go to heaven if you say that man is your savior?

How petty and childish does that sound? Why would Aliens want you to belive in a mystical power when if they are as powerful as it seems, they could just show up? Organized religion is man made concepts, thats why every reigion of the earth explains the creation of life in different ways unless they are taught by someone else. Jesus was not a test tube baby and Mary was not a virgin. Basic human facts.
 11-01-2011, 07:30 AM         #85
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank you basedgod!
 6 years ago '07        #86
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
 Freemind said:
No suprise at all.

its ignorant to believe we are alone...

I mean hell, a christian can believe in a god but can't believe in aliens
how many times do I have to have the discussion of believing in both? haven't I personally explained this to you??
 6 years ago '05        #87
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Eddie.. said:
how many times do I have to have the discussion of believing in both? haven't I personally explained this to you??

IKR... I am a deep Christian and I believe in Aliens..

To the folks that are crying "How TF do they know what Alien genes look like or consist of"!":

THINK ABOUT IT.. DAMN.. JUST THINK ABOUT IT!
 6 years ago '05        #88
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Nautilus O said:

Son you think an Alien creator would make a man to live for 30 years to die for your "sins", then tell you no matter what you do you can go to heaven if you say that man is your savior?

How petty and childish does that sound? Why would Aliens want you to belive in a mystical power when if they are as powerful as it seems, they could just show up? Organized religion is man made concepts, thats why every reigion of the earth explains the creation of life in different ways unless they are taught by someone else. Jesus was not a test tube baby and Mary was not a virgin. Basic human facts.
I can bet u my life ur making that part up...that's not written anywhere. If it says the road to heaven is extremely narrow and very few will find it? What does that mean? I know u not a believer at all fam...just correcting that misconception.

Carry on now.
 6 years ago '05        #89
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 5665 5665
 bullack86 said:

IKR... I am a deep Christian and I believe in Aliens..

To the folks that are crying "How TF do they know what Alien genes look like or consist of"!":

THINK ABOUT IT.. DAMN.. JUST THINK ABOUT IT!
maybe they have alien bodies from crashed ufos?
 6 years ago '11        #90
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
first post in and the religion stuff is brought up
 11-01-2011, 12:09 PM         #91
therev707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
I watch that ancient alien sh*t on the history channel (dope show) I find it hilarious everything they say and have evidence for points right toward the Bible.

Just like this...science tries to down religion and say there its no creator now they're coming around to the idea but its aliens. What does the Bible say God did? Created us in his own image....what us this saying? Were created in some aliens own image
Gtfooh with that religious crap. This aint sunday school dont come around here bible thumping. That sh*t is fake.
 6 years ago '10        #92
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
:jacked: By religion

:sleepy:
 6 years ago '07        #93
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Jayg36 said:
Actually this is sorta old news. That Steven Hawkins dude explained how a comet carrying a foreign bacteria mixed with a couple of germs here in order to make the organism which evolved into humans.

Problem is, all these scientist that are trying to argue against God's existence are just further proving themselves wrong. Like a "random" comet just "happened" to hit Earth in the perfect location for the organisms to mix. And it just so happens that Earth is located in the perfect location to support life...:rolleyes2:

Did you n*ggas even read the article?

The article is saying that alien beings came to Earth when humans were evolving, its not focusing on what happened to spark life on this planet. The articles talking about their theory on how humans evolved so (relatively)quickly.

You n*ggas talking about creation when this article isn't focused on that
 6 years ago '05        #94
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Emperor85 said:
maybe they have alien bodies from crashed ufos?
Hmmm!!!
 6 years ago '05        #95
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
this article is stupid. it tells us nothing new, makes no conclusions, and just used the word 'alien' to get views
 11-01-2011, 06:10 PM         #96
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
I watch that ancient alien sh*t on the history channel (dope show) I find it hilarious everything they say and have evidence for points right toward the Bible.

Just like this...science tries to down religion and say there its no creator now they're coming around to the idea but its aliens. What does the Bible say God did? Created us in his own image....what us this saying? Were created in some aliens own image
is it peoples egos that create this war. protecting yourself from what you believe to be true. religion says jesus was magic, science would just try to explain the things he did. the war doesnt exist. of course they use the bible and try to interpret it with our new knowledge of space and dna etc. 100 years ago heaven meant heaven but maybe it just means space or the stars. it would just be detrimental to peoples egos if god didnt create us first hand and we arent the smartest thing out there. i think thats ultimately why we reject it. cause look we follow the interpretations of the bible from people who interpreted it thousands of years ago, now this new interpretation scares people. why? those people were primitive but it suits our egos better.

a lot of religions sacrificed people during famine and things like that. we accept science discrediting that though, through weather patterns and whatnot. but when science gets a little to close for comfort we discredit science. idk its crazy.

Last edited by Ni2; 11-01-2011 at 06:19 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #97
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17925 17925
 ghost8 said:

Did you n*ggas even read the article?

The article is saying that alien beings came to Earth when humans were evolving, its not focusing on what happened to spark life on this planet. The articles talking about their theory on how humans evolved so (relatively)quickly.

You n*ggas talking about creation when this article isn't focused on that

+1

from basically cave dwellers to intelligent beings smart enough to build perfect massive structures (if you believe we did without help) over night....it therorizing that ancient astonaunts visited earth and ultimately mated with humans and we evloved into the human beings that we are now
 6 years ago '05        #98
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 bigscore said:
+1

from basically cave dwellers to intelligent beings smart enough to build perfect massive structures (if you believe we did without help) over night....it therorizing that ancient astonaunts visited earth and ultimately mated with humans and we evloved into the human beings that we are now
Damn good! Spread the knowledge!!
 6 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 Nyse03 said:
I can bet u my life ur making that part up...that's not written anywhere. If it says the road to heaven is extremely narrow and very few will find it? What does that mean? I know u not a believer at all fam...just correcting that misconception.

Carry on now.
Im making that up?

John 3:16 said:

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
 Acts 13:38-39 said:
Let it be known to you therefore, brothers, that through this man forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you, and by him everyone who believes is freed from everything from which you could not be freed by the law of Moses.
 Romans 10:9-10 said:
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
Thanks for clearing that up for me though, what you aint realize is that in order to be a non believer it means you should know more about it than a believer does

carry on now
 11-02-2011, 02:14 PM         #100
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t's trippy B. I'm reminded of the story line intertwining religion and aliens, also known as a.ssassin's Creed. lol.

*Cue X-Files theme*
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy