Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2011, 10:05 PM         #61
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
Who created the aliens?
Who created the creator?

But man....Niccas always bringing up religion..
 10-31-2011, 10:06 PM         #62
ahenson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HYPHY_50 said:
How do they know what an alien gene consist of?
I doubt they are talking about the DNA of a little green man. I'm guessing Alien in that context means not from, or found on earth.
 10-31-2011, 10:14 PM         #63
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haven't they found bacteria like life on other planets/moons already? could of sworn we have. maybe they compared and there was a link? or was it just them saying there is a possibility for bacteria like life on those planets/moons?
 6 years ago '08        #64
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 damagegadget said:
god is an alien ..as defined belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange.

Or a creature/entity/being from outerspace...aka the heavens
this ^
 6 years ago '10        #65
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 bigboi6 said:
What they're saying is that maybe those DNA sequences in our DNA that don't code for anything actually code for something that supports life on other planets. In other words, it's implying that maybe there's one big strand or strands of DNA and depending on what planet you're living on the correct genes are coded for to support life.

Yeah...it's pretty dumb. Hope that makes sense though.
very interesting and thought provoking
 6 years ago '05        #66
bigboi6 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 0 0
although i definitely believe we are not alone in the universe, there is clearly no scientific data to back this up whatsoever, very poor and unreliable article. Yes the human genome consists of a very large portion of non-coding sequences, which includes; pseudogenes, satellite DNA, microsatellite DNA, transposons, etc. You can't just say all that is from aliens with no proof/evidence.
 6 years ago '09        #67
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
just look around that has to be right :D
 6 years ago '10        #68
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 Nyse03 said:
U mad.

He got touched
 6 years ago '10        #69
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
I believe this is what the scientist mean and are trying to say...I posted more than one video for the people struggling...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #70
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8140 8140
 philly337 said:
This is why I hate discussing with people like you...

An angel came down and told Mary shed be pregnant and she was without having intercourse. Whether you want to believe this or not I could careless but whether alien or an angel ur going to tell me it isn't a possibility for that entity to impregnate a female without intercourse when we can do this now and if they did indeed create our universe they would be "BILLIONS" of years more advanced then us (since our universe is that old)

Get real son

If a teenage (if that) girl came to you and said she got pregnant without having s3x you would probably say and tell she her needs to stop lying and be honest

But you let the bible tell you the same story and you call her son your savior It hilarious that people think that biblical stories are facts
 6 years ago '06        #71
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10621 10621
 Nautilus O said:

If a teenage (if that) girl came to you and said she got pregnant without having s3x you would probably say and tell she her needs to stop lying and be honest

But you let the bible tell you the same story and you call her son your savior It hilarious that people think that biblical stories are facts
Love ur reasoning

I breakdown how it is "possible" for an advanced civilization or God to create the universe, earth, life, and a virgin birth using actual scientific theories and things we can already do RIGHT NOW and this us ur response

the sad part is ur probably the same type of person who will discredit a persons belief in religion if they aren't the most informed and just believe in faith because they can't connect religion and science....yet you do the same thing when somebody provides you with theories from science that go hand and hand with a creator

Last edited by philly337; 10-31-2011 at 11:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #72
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 philly337 said:
Love ur reasoning

I breakdown how it is "possible" for an advanced civilization or God to create the universe, earth, life, and a virgin birth using actual scientific theories and things we can already do RIGHT NOW and this us ur response

the sad part is ur probably the same type of person who will discredit a persons belief in religion if they aren't the most informed and just believe in faith because they can't connect religion and science....yet you do the same thing when somebody provides you with theories from science that go hand and hand with a creator
Quick question for you though...how can Christ be of the seed of David like it says he is...if he has no father? And if he was a Jew like it says he is...that would be odd since your only a Jew through your fathers lineage according to the Old Testament.
 6 years ago '06        #73
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10621 10621
 Nyse03 said:
Quick question for you though...how can Christ be of the seed of David like it says he is...if he has no father? And if he was a Jew like it says he is...that would be odd since your only a Jew through your fathers lineage according to the Old Testament.
I'm no scholar and won't pretend to be one...the fact of the matter is I have questions just like anybody else. I'm not saying Mary was artificially inseminated or not I'm just providing a theory because I hate when atheists act as if some of these things mentioned in the Bible are laughable to believe in when there are actually scientific theory and practices that make it a possibility

Now sticking with artificial insemination.....God or an advanced civilization (whatever you want to believe) wanted Jesus to be in the blood line of David like you said and if Mary was artificially inseminated all they would have had to do is use semen from a descendant of David...pretty simple actually
 10-31-2011, 11:52 PM         #74
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh snap God's jewish!?
 6 years ago '05        #75
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 philly337 said:
I'm no scholar and won't pretend to be one...the fact of the matter is I have questions just like anybody else. I'm not saying Mary was artificially inseminated or not I'm just providing a theory because I hate when atheists act as if some of these things mentioned in the Bible are laughable to believe in when there are actually scientific theory and practices that make it a possibility

Now sticking with artificial insemination.....God or an advanced civilization (whatever you want to believe) wanted Jesus to be in the blood line of David like you said and if Mary was artificially inseminated all they would have had to do is use semen from a descendant of David...pretty simple actually
Maybe Joseph had s3x with Mary bro.
 6 years ago '05        #76
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
oh snap God's jewish!?
What?

Im still trying to figure out how they know this part of DNA isnt from earth. Or even from aliens.

Alien DNA though?
 11-01-2011, 12:24 AM         #77
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh god this n*gga Nyse his here
 6 years ago '04        #78
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
 philly337 said:
That's basically what i was getting at...they go hand in hand. In all honesty the only thing i feel should be up for debate is an afterlife. Too much evidence supporting the idea of a creator whether it be God, aliens, or if they are the same. Scientist can't believe in the idea of a creator yet our theories make it easily believable. If certain theories pan out we would try and do the same thing...

first off the end of space we don't know what is there. But lets say we find out the the theory of multi universe is true whether they be like sheets of paper or multi dimensional. Either way let's say years and years down the road we see this to be true and we see there is 12 universes (pulling this out my a.ss) but infinite space where you can create as many as you want if you can re-create the big bang

now can we not do this already on minuscule levels? Who's to say we couldn't re-create the big bang on a grander scale a million years down the road. So now we've created the universe....you find a habital planet (maybe their is a way to pre determine this kind of how firework explode but make patterns) you now have earth. You clone some people and start humanity whether it's 100% from your genes or maybe altered so you're still superior

Same thing with the birth of jesus...it's laughable because a virgin can't have a child? We can't articifically inseminate people now? So if somebody who was advanced enough to create the entire universe and breed life wouldn't be capable of this?

anyways my point is i don't believe what somebody tells me whether it's religion or science i try to keep my mind open and to me everything i just posted is very realistic a million years down the road. Like i said the main thing that should be up for debate is an afterlife which whoever came down here thousands of years ago told us to believe in and follow a set of rules (and who's to say since they are vastly more advanced then us they don't know for a fact that this is true) but that's another topic i don't care to get in to because it's pretty much a matter of opinion..nobody can confirm or vice verca
n*gga i live here fu*k all that other sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #79
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
oh god this n*gga Nyse his here
LMAO...I been in here bro...just not trynna debate creationist/atheist. I was skimming through and noticed dude talking out his a.ss like a true pagan Christian that believes Christ don't have a pops. I have more fun smashing Christian's beliefs rather than entertaining atheists nowadays.

But carry on.

Last edited by Nyse03; 11-01-2011 at 12:49 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #80
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,334 | Props total: 11495 11495
 Freemind said:
No suprise at all.

its ignorant to believe we are alone...

I mean hell, a christian can believe in a god but can't believe in aliens
im a christian and I believe in aliens
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy