Oct 31 - Alien Genes Found in Human DNA

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 268 268
Thought the title was stupid as hell.
 10-31-2011, 09:00 PM         #42
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigboi6 said:
They definitely don't homie, but you can think what you like

Edit: unless you're talking about transposons, which are not what the article is referring too
bruh im studying this sh*t in Bio right now

bacterias dont have as much as humans but they have some
 6 years ago '07        #43
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
space
$328 | Props total: 89 89
I guess we would have to a.ssume that, They know what "Alien Genes " aka extra-terrestrials have been contacted spliced and have been experimented on.
 6 years ago '05        #44
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
lol this is dumb, just because they dont know what the "junk DNA" is doesnt mean its from aliens.

im sure scientists arent saying that
 6 years ago '06        #45
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 UF4Soldier said:
if u wanna be logical thats all God really is.... A ufo we dont know what he looks like, and

he created us in his image well he looks kinda like us....right??? doesnt mean hes some

giant head with a long white beard like we all think he could just be some bored alien with

an idea ????does that make him less of a God he gave us life..... just saying

I take it you didn't read my second post (even though this posts makes no sense if its direced even at my first post)
 6 years ago '04        #46
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,892 | Props total: 4409 4409
 philly337 said:

I take it you didn't read my second post (even though this posts makes no sense if its direced even at my first post)
naw i was actually n your favor on all your post just saying by definition God is an alien
 6 years ago '04        #47
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
i love this sh*t! im the type who needs to make sense of how we got here....
 6 years ago '08        #48
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
i believe in life away from earth but if it has never been discovered then how can they speculate such a thing?
 6 years ago '04        #49
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,892 | Props total: 4409 4409
but the thing that still makes the most sense how do they know its alien dna as in a an alien life form????

or do they mean alien as in we dont wtf it is ????? but like some dude said they been had this theory
on ancient aliens two yrs ago

all these new alien sighting starting to become a lil too mainstream i think we in store for a new 9/11 ufo style this time....
 10-31-2011, 09:16 PM         #50
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigboi6 said:
C'mon my man. Didn't want to have to do this.

Biological Functions and Evolution Section - Second Paragraph
wiki? I have my bio book out right now and Im looking at humans with 5% gene coding, 95% junk, and bacterias with 90% coding, 10% junk dna
 6 years ago '05        #51
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
ok im getting my microbiology book out we'll settle this once and for all. took that test in the first week of class... i dont remember
 6 years ago '10        #52
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
LOL...............alien doesn't just mean little green men from space.....Same way how UFO doesnt mean space ship...

alien
adj.
1 belonging to a foreign country.
2 unfamiliar and distasteful.
3 (of a plant or animal species) introduced from another country and later naturalized.
4 relating to or denoting beings from other worlds.
n.
1 a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
2 an alien plant or animal species.
3 a being from another world.
– DERIVATIVES alienage n. alienness n.
– ORIGIN ME: via OFr. from L. alienus ‘belonging to another’, from alius ‘other’.

Last edited by SickaMorStyle; 10-31-2011 at 09:21 PM..
 10-31-2011, 09:24 PM         #53
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
xMEN and it begans...
 6 years ago '06        #54
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 UF4Soldier said:
naw i was actually n your favor on all your post just saying by definition God is an alien
My bad.....tired as sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #55
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
confirmed. introns are only in eukaryotes
 6 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8115 8115
 philly337 said:
Same thing with the birth of jesus...it's laughable because a virgin can't have a child? We can't articifically inseminate people now? So if somebody who was advanced enough to create the entire universe and breed life wouldn't be capable of this?

Cmon my n*gga I was ready to move on and reserve comment but then you went and said this sh*t

Jesus was a test tube baby?

Cmon my n*gga Jesus was born the same way everyone else was and if he wasnt there goes the whole religion
 6 years ago '10        #57
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
so these genes are in human dna.. that makes those genes not really alien now does it?

6 years ago '06        #58
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

Cmon my n*gga I was ready to move on and reserve comment but then you went and said this sh*t

Jesus was a test tube baby?

Cmon my n*gga Jesus was born the same way everyone else was and if he wasnt there goes the whole religion
This is why I hate discussing with people like you...

An angel came down and told Mary shed be pregnant and she was without having intercourse. Whether you want to believe this or not I could careless but whether alien or an angel ur going to tell me it isn't a possibility for that entity to impregnate a female without intercourse when we can do this now and if they did indeed create our universe they would be "BILLIONS" of years more advanced then us (since our universe is that old)

Get real son

Last edited by philly337; 10-31-2011 at 09:53 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #59
4cornerspt.2 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,411 | Props total: 8 8
 philly337 said:
That's basically what i was getting at...they go hand in hand. In all honesty the only thing i feel should be up for debate is an afterlife. Too much evidence supporting the idea of a creator whether it be God, aliens, or if they are the same. Scientist can't believe in the idea of a creator yet our theories make it easily believable. If certain theories pan out we would try and do the same thing...

first off the end of space we don't know what is there. But lets say we find out the the theory of multi universe is true whether they be like sheets of paper or multi dimensional. Either way let's say years and years down the road we see this to be true and we see there is 12 universes (pulling this out my a.ss) but infinite space where you can create as many as you want if you can re-create the big bang

now can we not do this already on minuscule levels? Who's to say we couldn't re-create the big bang on a grander scale a million years down the road. So now we've created the universe....you find a habital planet (maybe their is a way to pre determine this kind of how firework explode but make patterns) you now have earth. You clone some people and start humanity whether it's 100% from your genes or maybe altered so you're still superior

Same thing with the birth of jesus...it's laughable because a virgin can't have a child? We can't articifically inseminate people now? So if somebody who was advanced enough to create the entire universe and breed life wouldn't be capable of this?

anyways my point is i don't believe what somebody tells me whether it's religion or science i try to keep my mind open and to me everything i just posted is very realistic a million years down the road. Like i said the main thing that should be up for debate is an afterlife which whoever came down here thousands of years ago told us to believe in and follow a set of rules (and who's to say since they are vastly more advanced then us they don't know for a fact that this is true) but that's another topic i don't care to get in to because it's pretty much a matter of opinion..nobody can confirm or vice verca
Boi you real
 10-31-2011, 09:56 PM         #60
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HYPHY_50 said:
How do they know what an alien gene consist of?
my thoughts
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy