most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
The Anunnaki
 6 years ago '10        #22
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,405 | Props total: 2348 2348
 slap73 said:
Like someone post above keeping a open-mind is always good I pray at night to someone God, Alien-being whoever but I know someone is listening to my prayers. To be honest everyone was spoon fed the God theory Jesus Moses etc....But knowledge is given if you seek it. Don't let someone tell you how to live your life. You live your life according to how you want to make it or survive in this world. Be optimistic about what life can bring you and who created us because there is a lot of facts out there that we were visit along time ago by something.
 6 years ago '09        #23
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Freemind said:
No suprise at all.

its ignorant to believe we are alone...

I mean hell, a christian can believe in a god but can't believe in aliens
I thought most religious people believed in God + Aliens but I asked my friend the other day about aliens and he said he doesn't believe in 'em but is scared the world is gonna end in 2012 and believes in God I'm not saying he's dumb for believing that but how can you believe in that and NOT the existence of aliens? Sometimes I feel like the crazy one for believing in aliens. Never knew there were so many people who genuinely don't believe in them at all

Mother fu*kers gonna be shook when they land and want to stick a probe in their a.ss

Last edited by Zaosyn; 10-31-2011 at 08:20 PM..
 10-31-2011, 08:19 PM         #24
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
No suprise at all.

its ignorant to believe we are alone...

I mean hell, a christian can believe in a god but can't believe in aliens
 Freemind said:
You do know a lot of non-religious people believe that "gods" in every religion are just aliens... and that "gods" didn't visit us but it was actually aliens...

Just sayin
thiss
 6 years ago '04        #25
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
 HYPHY_50 said:
How do they know what an alien gene consist of?
someone asked the right question.. guess i dont have to now
 6 years ago '04        #26
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 4481 4481
 philly337 said:
I watch that ancient alien sh*t on the history channel (dope show) I find it hilarious everything they say and have evidence for points right toward the Bible.

Just like this...science tries to down religion and say there its no creator now they're coming around to the idea but its aliens. What does the Bible say God did? Created us in his own image....what us this saying? Were created in some aliens own image
if u wanna be logical thats all God really is.... A ufo we dont know what he looks like, and

he created us in his image well he looks kinda like us....right??? doesnt mean hes some

giant head with a long white beard like we all think he could just be some bored alien with

an idea ????does that make him less of a God he gave us life..... just saying
 6 years ago '07        #27
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
 10-31-2011, 08:27 PM         #28
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
I thought most religious people believed in God + Aliens but I asked my friend the other day about aliens and he said he doesn't believe in 'em but is scared the world is gonna end in 2012 and believes in God I'm not saying he's dumb for believing that but how can you believe in that and NOT the existence of aliens? Sometimes I feel like the crazy one for believing in aliens. Never knew there were so many people who genuinely don't believe in them at all

Mother fu*kers gonna be shook when they land and want to stick a probe in their a.ss
just think about it... if the devil demons are possible, and if an all powerful man in the sky with angel soldiers is also possible how can u dare say a life form from another planet is far fetched...pure blind arrogant ignorance
 6 years ago '04        #30
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
yall looking for a higher power when the higher power is really inside you

little do you know that you are god and you are the aliens and you are the observer.
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 knowTHEledge said:
Damn this is fu*king me up lol. Never thought of it like that.

that boy went off i know what he was really trying to say that might have happened already and we just recreated our selves lmao what if??????
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 lment said:
yall looking for a higher power when the higher power is really inside you

little do you know that you are god and you are the aliens and you are the observer.
peace God 5percent nation ???

i do believe we kinda rely on Gods bail out a lil too much

like a great man named morgan once said thats everybody problem they keep looking up....
 6 years ago '10        #33
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Belief vs belief is all I see when it comes to atheists vs theists.
 6 years ago '04        #34
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
 P.Dot said:
Religious people are straight up
f*ggots
good one douche biggalo.

the gov't needs to quit holding out on that alien knowledge though
 6 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 slap73 said:
Like someone post above keeping a open-mind is always good I pray at night to someone God, Alien-being whoever but I know someone is listening to my prayers. To be honest everyone was spoon fed the God theory Jesus Moses etc....But knowledge is given if you seek it. Don't let someone tell you how to live your life. You live your life according to how you want to make it or survive in this world. Be optimistic about what life can bring you and who created us because there is a lot of facts out there that we were visit along time ago by something.
the basics is that whatever God is he just wants us to live Good and be happy..

far as all the rules regulations to life i refuse to believe God is that selfish to create

something and want it to kiss his a.ss for a lifetime
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 bigboi6 said:
This is complete BS. The non-coding regions they are referring to are called introns, and even though we are still unsure exactly what there function is...this is not a logical answer. The first signs of life on this planet (i.e. bacteria and prokaryotes) did not contain these non-coding regions, instead we evolved to have them in our DNA over time. So unless aliens flew down down sometime between when life was transitioning from prokaryotic(single-celled) to eukaryotic(multi-celled) organisms this is impossible.

People do this all the time, they take something from science that is "unknown" and they contort it to hype it up. Also, I can't find a legit source for this anywhere online(other than doomsday and alien fanatic websites). Don't always believe what you read unless you can make sense of it.
isnt that how God Came about in the 1st place so we can have a story on how we got here
 6 years ago '05        #37
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Deep.
 10-31-2011, 08:45 PM         #38
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigboi6 said:
This is complete BS. The non-coding regions they are referring to are called introns, and even though we are still unsure exactly what their function is...this is not the logical answer. The first signs of life on this planet (i.e. bacteria and prokaryotes) did not contain these non-coding regions, instead we evolved to have them in our DNA over time. So unless aliens flew down down sometime between when life was transitioning from prokaryotic(single-celled w/no introns) to eukaryotic(multi-celled w/introns) organisms this is impossible.

People do this all the time, they take something from science that is "unknown" and they contort it to hype it up. Also, I can't find a legit source for this anywhere online(other than doomsday and alien fanatic websites). Don't always believe what you read unless you can make sense of it.

bacterias do contain non-coding DNAs.
 6 years ago '04        #39
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
 UF4Soldier said:
peace God 5percent nation ???

i do believe we kinda rely on Gods bail out a lil too much

like a great man named morgan once said thats everybody problem they keep looking up....
:agreement6:

85% of the world are just ignorant unlearned people
 6 years ago '09        #40
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
alien genes??? how the fukk would they know what alien genes loom like
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago