Oct 31 - Alien Genes Found in Human DNA

most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
I will marry this woman for real.
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-31-2011, 07:09 AM         #1
10345 pageviews
109 comments


Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 31 - Alien Genes Found in Human DNA
 

 

[pic - click to view]



A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project are claiming that they have found alien genes in our human DNA genetic makeup.


Do we have alien genes in our human DNA? Could this be the ultimate proof of alien life? According to a team of researchers working at the Human Genome Project, this appears to be the case. The team believes that more than 95% of the non-coding sequences (also called junk DNA) found in human DNA is actually the genetic codes of alien lifeforms. These sequences are actually found in all lifeforms found on Earth but they make up a larger portion of the human genome than in any other species known. It is these sequences that the team is using to explain many gaps in our understanding of how human beings have “evolved” over the ages.

Even though the theory of evolution has gone a long way in explaining how one species can lead to another one over long periods of time, it has come up short on how the human race has developed into the species we are today. There are many issues with the theory with regards to the human species including how our brain size nearly tripled in a short period of time, how we almost overnight developed “civilization” and perhaps most intriguing is the so called missing link having been never found. With the introduction of alien genes, the researchers claim that all of these mysteries can be easily explained. It is their hypothesis that alien genetic material was inserted several times in the past leading to these developments.

The team has hypothesized that “A higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets, including Earth”. For those familiar with the Ancient Astronaut theory, this will sound very familiar as this is one of the most prevalent statements they claim.

So, do we have alien genes in each one of us? I think the answer is yes no matter how you look at the question. Just remember that scientists are certain that the building blocks of life or even life itself came from outer space so that would make us all aliens to this planet.

[pic - click to view]

 Alien Genes Found in Human DNA | Scienceray

Guess we are not alone in this universe image

109 comments for "Oct 31 - Alien Genes Found in Human DNA"

 7 years ago '06        #2
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,099 | Props total: 13872 13872
I watch that ancient alien sh*t on the history channel (dope show) I find it hilarious everything they say and have evidence for points right toward the Bible.

Just like this...science tries to down religion and say there its no creator now they're coming around to the idea but its aliens. What does the Bible say God did? Created us in his own image....what us this saying? Were created in some aliens own image
 7 years ago '05        #3
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
No suprise at all.

its ignorant to believe we are alone...

I mean hell, a christian can believe in a god but can't believe in aliens
 7 years ago '05        #4
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 philly337 said:
I watch that ancient alien sh*t on the history channel (dope show) I find it hilarious everything they say and have evidence for points right toward the Bible.

Just like this...science tries to down religion and say there its no creator now they're coming around to the idea but its aliens. What does the Bible say God did? Created us in his own image....what us this saying? Were created in some aliens own image
You do know a lot of non-religious people believe that "gods" in every religion are just aliens... and that "gods" didn't visit us but it was actually aliens...

Just sayin
 7 years ago '07        #5
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
avatar space
space
$36,969 | Props total: 19956 19956
 philly337 said:
I watch that ancient alien sh*t on the history channel (dope show) I find it hilarious everything they say and have evidence for points right toward the Bible.

Just like this...science tries to down religion and say there its no creator now they're coming around to the idea but its aliens. What does the Bible say God did? Created us in his own image....what us this saying? Were created in some aliens own image
god is an alien ..as defined Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange.

or a creature/entity/being from outerspace...aka the heavens
 7 years ago '06        #6
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,099 | Props total: 13872 13872
That's basically what i was getting at...they go hand in hand. In all honesty the only thing i feel should be up for debate is an afterlife. Too much evidence supporting the idea of a creator whether it be God, aliens, or if they are the same. Scientist can't believe in the idea of a creator yet our theories make it easily believable. If certain theories pan out we would try and do the same thing...

first off the end of space we don't know what is there. But lets say we find out the the theory of multi universe is true whether they be like sheets of paper or multi dimensional. Either way let's say years and years down the road we see this to be true and we see there is 12 universes (pulling this out my a.ss) but infinite space where you can create as many as you want if you can re-create the big bang

now can we not do this already on minuscule levels? Who's to say we couldn't re-create the big bang on a grander scale a million years down the road. So now we've created the universe....you find a habital planet (maybe their is a way to pre determine this kind of how firework explode but make patterns) you now have earth. You clone some people and start humanity whether it's 100% from your genes or maybe altered so you're still superior

Same thing with the birth of jesus...it's laughable because a virgin can't have a child? We can't articifically inseminate people now? So if somebody who was advanced enough to create the entire universe and breed life wouldn't be capable of this?

anyways my point is i don't believe what somebody tells me whether it's religion or science i try to keep my mind open and to me everything i just posted is very realistic a million years down the road. Like i said the main thing that should be up for debate is an afterlife which whoever came down here thousands of years ago told us to believe in and follow a set of rules (and who's to say since they are vastly more advanced then us they don't know for a fact that this is true) but that's another topic i don't care to get in to because it's pretty much a matter of opinion..nobody can confirm or vice verca


Last edited by philly337; 10-31-2011 at 09:28 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #7
K0ntrast 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$30,575 | Props total: 15796 15796
Not surprising actually. Just wonder when the aliens will be back
 7 years ago '05        #8
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$8,357 | Props total: 7013 7013
 philly337 said:
That's basically what i was getting at...they go hand in hand. In all honesty the only thing i feel should be up for debate is an afterlife. Too much evidence supporting the idea of a creator whether it be God, aliens, or if they are the same. Scientist can't believe in the idea of a creator yet our theories make it easily believable. If certain theories pan out we would try and do the same thing...

first off the end of space we don't know what is there. But lets say we find out the the theory of multi universe is true whether they be like sheets of paper or multi dimensional. Either way let's say years and years down the road we see this to be true and we see there is 12 universes (pulling this out my a.ss) but infinite space where you can create as many as you want if you can re-create the big bang

now can we not do this already on minuscule levels? Who's to say we couldn't re-create the big bang on a grander scale a million years down the road. So now we've created the universe....you find a habital planet (maybe their is a way to pre determine this kind of how firework explode but make patterns) you now have earth. You clone some people and start humanity whether it's 100% from your genes or maybe altered so you're still superior

Same thing with the birth of jesus...it's laughable because a virgin can't have a child? We can't articifically inseminate people now? So if somebody who was advanced enough to create the entire universe and breed life wouldn't be capable of this?

anyways my point is i don't believe what somebody tells me whether it's religion or science i try to keep my mind open and to me everything i just posted is very realistic a million years down the road. Like i said the main thing that should be up for debate is an afterlife which whoever came down here thousands of years ago told us to believe in and follow a set of rules (and who's to say since they are vastly more advanced then us they don't know for a fact that this is true) but that's another topic i don't care to get in to because it's pretty much a matter of opinion..nobody can confirm or vice verca
 7 years ago '05        #9
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 P.Dot said:
Religious people are straight up
f*ggots
U mad.
 7 years ago '10        #10
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 236 236
what's more believable - one man created this entire world OR there are other forms of intelligent life in the universe. back then the answer was one man. now with science today, intelligent life is more believable. funny how we evolve.
 7 years ago '10        #11
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
avatar space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
I find it funny how scientists put in so much effort to make sense of and understand how things work..while religious people put in absolutely no work and effort to prove what they believe in..They rely on word of mouth and handed down stories from the past..

Remember the game "telephone" from when we were kids..---->
 10-31-2011, 05:22 PM         #12
TURTLEGOD562  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:greetings10:
 10-31-2011, 05:27 PM         #13
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like someone post above keeping a open-mind is always good I pray at night to someone God, Alien-being whoever but I know someone is listening to my prayers. To be honest everyone was spoon fed the God theory Jesus Moses etc....But knowledge is given if you seek it. Don't let someone tell you how to live your life. You live your life according to how you want to make it or survive in this world. Be optimistic about what life can bring you and who created us because there is a lot of facts out there that we were visit along time ago by something.
 7 years ago '05        #14
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,034 | Props total: 1182 1182
 Freemind said:
No suprise at all.

its ignorant to believe we are alone...

I mean hell, a christian can believe in a god but can't believe in aliens
In a way, youre right... God is an alien!

 7 years ago '11        #15
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 863 863
 slap73 said:
Like someone post above keeping a open-mind is always good I pray at night to someone God, Alien-being whoever but I know someone is listening to my prayers. To be honest everyone was spoon fed the God theory Jesus Moses etc....But knowledge is given if you seek it. Don't let someone tell you how to live your life. You live your life according to how you want to make it or survive in this world. Be optimistic about what life can bring you and who created us because there is a lot of facts out there that we were visit along time ago by something.
Amen to this..
 7 years ago '10        #16
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
Who created the aliens?
 7 years ago '06        #17
HYPHY_50 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$917 | Props total: 229 229
How do they know what an alien gene consist of?
 7 years ago '05        #18
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 4233 4233
 philly337 said:
That's basically what i was getting at...they go hand in hand. In all honesty the only thing i feel should be up for debate is an afterlife. Too much evidence supporting the idea of a creator whether it be God, aliens, or if they are the same. Scientist can't believe in the idea of a creator yet our theories make it easily believable. If certain theories pan out we would try and do the same thing...

first off the end of space we don't know what is there. But lets say we find out the the theory of multi universe is true whether they be like sheets of paper or multi dimensional. Either way let's say years and years down the road we see this to be true and we see there is 12 universes (pulling this out my a.ss) but infinite space where you can create as many as you want if you can re-create the big bang

now can we not do this already on minuscule levels? Who's to say we couldn't re-create the big bang on a grander scale a million years down the road. So now we've created the universe....you find a habital planet (maybe their is a way to pre determine this kind of how firework explode but make patterns) you now have earth. You clone some people and start humanity whether it's 100% from your genes or maybe altered so you're still superior

Same thing with the birth of jesus...it's laughable because a virgin can't have a child? We can't articifically inseminate people now? So if somebody who was advanced enough to create the entire universe and breed life wouldn't be capable of this?

anyways my point is i don't believe what somebody tells me whether it's religion or science i try to keep my mind open and to me everything i just posted is very realistic a million years down the road. Like i said the main thing that should be up for debate is an afterlife which whoever came down here thousands of years ago told us to believe in and follow a set of rules (and who's to say since they are vastly more advanced then us they don't know for a fact that this is true) but that's another topic i don't care to get in to because it's pretty much a matter of opinion..nobody can confirm or vice verca
Damn this is fu*king me up lol. Never thought of it like that.
 7 years ago '08        #19
mo92 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 0 0
before it was zeus, now its jesus. whos next?
 7 years ago '08        #20
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
 philly337 said:
I watch that ancient alien sh*t on the history channel (dope show) I find it hilarious everything they say and have evidence for points right toward the Bible.

Just like this...science tries to down religion and say there its no creator now they're coming around to the idea but its aliens. What does the Bible say God did? Created us in his own image....what us this saying? Were created in some aliens own image
Stop talking and start listening. Do us all a favor
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
95 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy