Week 9 - New York Giants [5-2] vs. New England Patriots [5-2] GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
before the injuries i was a lil more confident

nicks, bradshaw, and baas out i dunno

cruz, manningham, ballard, and barden gotta step up.... and i kno i said it b4 but i think this will be beckums coming out part (pun not really intended) prince playing will be nice and i hope JPP gets better but we still got a healthy tuck, osi, kiwi, and tollefson

hopefully we see alot of new names make an impact: scott, jernigan, prince, barden
 6 years ago '07        #22
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
this is a copycat league if fewell dont do the same sh*t the steelers did and thats get physical with the pats wr im done with this idiot! i dont wanna see webster/ross playing 10 yrds off. i'll never forget the seahawks game where they talked about going no huddle during the week and the giants defense wasnt prepared for it and looked lost out there the beginning of the game.fewell need to get aggressive and stop that damn zone sh*t! pitt shut down the pats offense with like 3 of there starting linebackers out
 6 years ago '05        #23
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
MAaaaaaaaad injuries tho for the gmen
 6 years ago '07        #24
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 drama_kiNg said:
MAaaaaaaaad injuries tho for the gmen
word but the Giants draft well, we should have enough talented players to make up the slack.. I hope anywayz. But its due, we getting younger. Time to shine youngins..
 6 years ago '07        #25
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
this is a copycat league if fewell dont do the same sh*t the steelers did and thats get physical with the pats wr im done with this idiot! i dont wanna see webster/ross playing 10 yrds off. i'll never forget the seahawks game where they talked about going no huddle during the week and the giants defense wasnt prepared for it and looked lost out there the beginning of the game.fewell need to get aggressive and stop that damn zone sh*t! pitt shut down the pats offense with like 3 of there starting linebackers out
yes and they had the remaining linebackers mugging the sh*t outta wes welker 3-4 times within the 5 yard mark

i dont think fewell will do it even tho it was clear last week pats struggles with it, its like he set in his ways no matter what....

plus what really hurts more is that webster>>>ike taylor ross>>> whoever their #2 corner and phillips/rolle better than ryan clark only better secondary player they got is troy and watch us struggle solely due to scheme
 6 years ago '05        #26
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
The injuries will hurt us for sure, luckily the Pats D isn't too great so as long as we can score and put the pressure on we should be fine. Giants lead the league in Sacks so, Brady should be getting hit alot
 6 years ago '05        #27
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
 6 years ago '05        #28
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
Statistically I think the game favors the Giants, we're a better defensive team by far and they aren't THAT much better than us offensively, if we can run the ball successfully we can win but again these are just #s not how I feel the game will actually pan out.
 6 years ago '10        #29
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
jpp is questionable now too
 6 years ago '05        #30
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,473 | Props total: 3375 3375
Gotta keep Brady off the field, play tight D on 3rd downs and don't let them dink and dunk all game to Welker snd the TEs.
 6 years ago '07        #31
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Syphernix said:
yes and they had the remaining linebackers mugging the sh*t outta wes welker 3-4 times within the 5 yard mark

i dont think fewell will do it even tho it was clear last week pats struggles with it, its like he set in his ways no matter what.... plus what really hurts more is that webster>>>ike taylor ross>>> whoever their #2 corner and phillips/rolle better than ryan clark only better secondary player they got is troy and watch us struggle solely due to scheme
thats why i hate this coaching staff

its no way in your secondary 3/4th of your db's are 1st rd draft picks and they suspect.it comes down to the scheme and this zone sh*t dont work! he seem to only get aggressive when he gameplan for vick & the eagles..

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 11-04-2011 at 07:49 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #32
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
these injuries man

i cant even imagine how the nba will be when it returns
 6 years ago '04        #33
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,767 | Props total: 13148 13148
 WiLL i AM said:
Adam Schefter
Giants announced Ahmad Bradshaw, Hakeem Nicks and David Baas did not travel with the team and will not play Sunday.

:laughing0::laughing19:
worry about ur own bum a.ss team will
 11-05-2011, 04:34 PM         #34
MasterMind715 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
they aren't that much better then us offensively
 6 years ago '07        #35
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 MasterMind715 said:
@ you thinking he wrong
 6 years ago '07        #36
24/7foamz 
space
space
@posting and laughing at the giants injury report like we was expecting them to play(nicks & bradshaw)

plug barden in and let eli air this sh*t out like i said earlier in the week

manningham,cruz and barden still can get the job done.

im just glad jpp is not out
 6 years ago '07        #37
24/7foamz 
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Pittsburgh's D is 10x better, they didn't shut us down, they kept our best player off the field. Your best bet is to avoid running with lame a.ss Jacobs.
thing is fewell scheme goes totally against the personnel of the giants defense.if he play bump & run with his corners(which is they strength) and not that zone sh*t giants can have just as much success as the pittsburgh defense.i just wanna see fewell defensive gameplan if he have the corners playing off im a be tight
 6 years ago '07        #38
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
@posting and laughing at the giants injury report like we was expecting them to play(nicks & bradshaw)

plug barden in and let eli air this sh*t out like i said earlier in the week

manningham,cruz and barden still can get the job done.

im just glad jpp is not out
yea we knew nicks was out bradshaw Could play but they letting him rest and baas boothe should be alright

no matter what eli will be passing for alot cuz though the line cant run block for sh*t they pass blocking very well and the only reason eli taking sacks is due to not forcing sh*t and just taking coverage sacks

cruz on the outside should be good to see :) along with mannigham doing his usually thing and ballard up the seams (heath miller was having a great game last week) plus barden and beckum along with scott should have an impact
 6 years ago '07        #39
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
thing is fewell scheme goes totally against the personnel of the giants defense.if he play bump & run with his corners(which is they strength) and not that zone sh*t giants can have just as much success as the pittsburgh defense.i just wanna see fewell defensive gameplan if he have the corners playing off im a be tight
very frustrating when the secondary...ALL OF THEM are predicated and much more suited and comfortable with man coverage.....but the reason fewell playing so much zone is due to A) constantly injuries to the slot cb and no trust in them B) young linebackers they rotating in and out (imagine greg jones trailing behind danny woodhead like fu*king antonio pierce, his confidence would be shot) that why i envision A HELL OF A LOT OF ZONE WHEN PLAYING GREEN BAY AND ESPECIALLY THE SAINTS
 6 years ago '07        #40
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Syphernix said:
yea we knew nicks was out bradshaw Could play but they letting him rest and baas boothe should be alright

no matter what eli will be passing for alot cuz though the line cant run block for sh*t they pass blocking very well and the only reason eli taking sacks is due to not forcing sh*t and just taking coverage sacks

cruz on the outside should be good to see :) along with mannigham doing his usually thing and ballard up the seams (heath miller was having a great game last week) plus barden and beckum along with scott should have an impact
dont forget jernigan

Syphernix said:
very frustrating when the secondary...ALL OF THEM are predicated and much more suited and comfortable with man coverage.....but the reason fewell playing so much zone is due to A) constantly injuries to the slot cb and no trust in them B) young linebackers they rotating in and out (imagine greg jones trailing behind danny woodhead like fu*king antonio pierce, his confidence would be shot) that why i envision A HELL OF A LOT OF ZONE WHEN PLAYING GREEN BAY AND ESPECIALLY THE SAINTS
well by the time they play gb and the saints prince should have some games under his belt and i dont even mention that gb that was one of fewell worst gameplan(1st the colts game) he just let rodgers and his wr play pitch and catch all damn game.im looking at the game like this

if spags get fired i'll drop fewell in a heartbeat and bring spags back its not like he gonna have any head coaching position lined up for him,let him coach under coughlin for another year or two and give spags the head coaching job when coughlin retires.A man can only dream

i honestly think this defense is better then the 07 defense talent wise its just fewell scheme dont work here spags would have this defense looking scary even with the injuries
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago