most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
MBSD

what they do?? just put a bunch of pink lights outside of that ugly a.ss concrete sh*tlog
 6 years ago '05        #122
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
MBSD

what they do?? just put a bunch of pink lights outside of that ugly a.ss concrete sh*tlog
Are you jealous because the so called Terror Dome doesn't have a bunch of pink lights for brea$t Cancer Awareness Month?
 6 years ago '08        #123
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
the steelers beating the pats isnt a big deal..its like the ravens beating us? it happens..its a bigger deal for the steelers then for the pats

ravens are slowly loosing their juice..

bengals aint sh*t..they havent played 1 good team yet..

cowboys once again are the most over rated team in the 21st century..

eagles will play the packers in the nfc championship game..and if they bring there a game..could win
 6 years ago '05        #124
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
NFC South Champs are repeating this year...
 6 years ago '09        #125
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Are you jealous because the so called Terror Dome doesn't have a bunch of pink lights for brea$t Cancer Awareness Month?
what? huh?

MBSD=lipstick on a pig

Turner is gearing up. Falcons have the blueprint. Saints beat the bucs, lose to the falcons and guess who's in 1st

6 years ago '08        #126
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 524 524
 peeyump said:
Brady was on the sideline most of the game.......I'd blame defense too.
pretty much. cat's in here acting like our only 2 losses wasnt one possesion games against decent teams.
 6 years ago '04        #127
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
You saying Rodgers has no shot at MVP just screams stan. I forget why I even take you seriously anymore. Can't wail til Brady retires so all of you can hop off the tip.
 6 years ago '05        #128
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
49ers are top 3
 6 years ago '05        #129
swyshasweets 
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
You saying Rodgers has no shot at MVP just screams stan. I forget why I even take you seriously anymore. Can't wail til Brady retires so all of you can hop off the tip.
rogers is mvp so far would love for him to have been drafted 1st in that draft...smh
 6 years ago '09        #130
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
and what, u dumbass packer stans can take the title of king d!ckrider
 6 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
what? huh?

MBSD=lipstick on a pig

Turner is gearing up. Falcons have the blueprint. Saints beat the bucs, lose to the falcons and guess who's in 1st

Thats the beauty of the division race everyone has to play everyone and that will determine who wins the South. So now Turner is gearing up, just a few weeks ago yall were bashing him. :lachen001:

Lipstick on a pig........... you sound jealous. The Superdome has hosted many more events than the wack a** GA Dome, but you call it a piece of s**t. Super Bowls, BCS Title Games, Essence Festival, Bayou Classic etc compared to the Peach Bowl and SEC Championship Game ........Superdome>>>>GA Dome
 6 years ago '10        #132
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 rynell said:

If those pink lights for brea$t Cancer Awareness Month cause bad bi*ches to come and show they t*tties then yes........I'm jealous...........is that the case?!?!?
 6 years ago '08        #133
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
if rodgers plays this good up until game 16.and doesnt get mvp.it would be the biggest fix sense the bush election..theres no way he cant win mvp..no way.
 6 years ago '07        #134
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 e G o Maniac said:
Can't wail til Brady retires
fu*k you...seriously
 6 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 peeyump said:
If those pink lights for brea$t Cancer Awareness Month cause bad bi*ches to come and show they t*tties then yes........I'm jealous...........is that the case?!?!?
Yeah the were each showing one tit at the 50 yard line at Halftime.
 6 years ago '05        #136
swyshasweets 
space
space
9ers should be #2 in power rankings...we gettn snubbed tho by steelers watch...smfh
 6 years ago '04        #137
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 682 682
 2TopFlite said:
Steelers bout that life, their o-line has improved vastly and the match-up against B-more next week is crucial

Flacco inconsistent as hell

Kevin Kolb isn't good at all

New England has no defense at all nor a running game

The Saints got issues.. they lose to Tampa Bay after they got lit up 48-3 then Lose to the then 0-6 rams.. N.O defense is bad.. they need to fix that.. Plus their a Horrible Road Team and in the post season with no home-field advantage they a.ss as good as dead .. Next week game is Crucial against Tampa

The Rams at 1-6 can still win the division IF they can beat the 49ers which i doubt but you never knw

Tim Tebow cannot throw for sh*t, he throws directly to the receivers while their running their route instead of putting the ball ahead of the receiver to catch absolutely no accuracy at all

Cam Newton should have had his 2nd consecutive win .. thanks to a holding call and Olindo sorry a.ss Mare for missing a field goal

Philly a beast coming out them bye weeks and they can dominate when they dont turn the ball over and that defense plays like they did tonight.. Dat n*gga LeSean a beast out chea .. This a good pic for a eagles fan to use as an avy btw
[pic - click to view]

Again DALLAS IS OVERRATED EVERY YEAR .. So them getting they a.ss whooped isnt shocking

Giants dont impress me at all and their schedule about to get hard as fu*k.. we gone see if they bout that life or not

Redskins fans.. Again come off your high horse the Redskins back to being who they are

Buffalo can win the AFC East... Dem boys got a squad with Jackson in that backfield and Fitzpatrick at QB.. If they beat the Jets next week.. Its on

Houston Texans Own the AFC South.... Still

Chris Johnson needs to be traded from your fantasy team... if anybody willing to take him

Cincinnati quietly making Noise.. Dalton the 2nd best rookie QB behind my dawg k!lla Cam

Colts and the Dolphins battling it out to see who gets the number 1 pick.. and a Reggie Bush sighting was seen in East Rutherford New Jersey This Afternoon.. he rushed for over 100 yards for only the................... wait for it............. 2nd time in his NFL Career but good for him

Christian Ponder did good today using his lethal weapon Adrian Peterson

Speaking of Peterson, Patrick good at returning punts .. got his 2nd Return TD

49ers 6-1.. and Alex Smith playing pretty good plus they got Braylon Edwards back on offense

And 2morr on Halloween 2 cap off week 9 my Chargers play the chiefs... Leggo Bolts

no arguement here
 6 years ago '08        #138
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
 swyshasweets said:
9ers should be #2 in power rankings...we gettn snubbed tho by steelers watch...smfh
niners been winnin by just over powering teams...

you think the niners could beat a steelers a game? im not saying they couldnt put..i just feel a steelers a game..would beat a niners a game.

but sh*t..we play this year thats gonna be a awesome game..

big ben could handle a ruff niners d..nothing he hasnt seen before..but i duno if alex smith could handle a good steelers D..but i also could see the niners winning it if we play like sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #139
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 rynell said:
Yeah the were each showing one tit at the 50 yard line at Halftime.
only one titty? short one titty if yall trying to make me jealous over there..
 6 years ago '09        #140
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Thats the beauty of the division race everyone has to play everyone and that will determine who wins the South. So now Turner is gearing up, just a few weeks ago yall were bashing him. :lachen001:

Lipstick on a pig........... you sound jealous. The Superdome has hosted many more events than the wack a** GA Dome, but you call it a piece of s**t. Super Bowls, BCS Title Games, Essence Festival, Bayou Classic etc compared to the Peach Bowl and SEC Championship Game ........Superdome>>>>GA Dome
I'm still bashing him bc 7/10 he runs like a little bi*ch but if it's the MT that showed up in the lions game then I love the guy (nh)

fu*k outta here. Everyone knows the Sugar bowl is the worst bowl. I've been in that sh*thole for a sugar bowl

and the SEC championship game IS the national championship game

GA DOME>any dome
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy