What we learned in week 8

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Veno da Don said:

Nah not as much any more. 15 years ago the day before Halloween was called "Devil's Night"in which young knuckleheads would go around with fire and burn abandon houses and sh*t, but now there are thousands of volunteers patrolling the streets to keep them safe and they renamed it "Angel's Night".

Still random arson here and there but it has vastly improved.

And why couldn't our team play like they did yesterday against you guys well I guess Matt Ryan is a lot better then Tebow

I wouldnt even watch my squad if Tebow was at the helm.
 6 years ago '04        #82
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
even if we lost 5 of those games, 9-7 is probably gonna be good enough to win the division lol
 6 years ago '06        #83
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
I wouldnt even watch my squad if Tebow was at the helm.
I certainly wouldn't be crying and begging for him to play.
 6 years ago '10        #84
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 YERCELL said:
I certainly wouldn't be crying and begging for him to play.
If I was Orton I'd be on the bench with my feet up reading a newspaper laughing.
 6 years ago '04        #85
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 GreatWhites said:
this is how i break it down:

at New England.......Patriots coming off 2 losses....it's gonna be a tight game but a W for us.

at San Fransisco.....i see us winning this game.....our D is gonna be too much for Alex Smith.

at New Orleans......they lost to the Rams......so a Win in this one also.

vs. Green Bay......Packers are beasts, so this is a loss.

at Dallas......coming off a loss to Green Bay, we'll be fired up & win.

vs. Washington.......a Win again, we're pissed about losing last time to them.

at Jets.......our D is too much for their ugly a.ss offense....and Eli is too much for their D. Win.

vs. Dallas......we'll lose this game, but already have the Division victory.

there could easily be a 3rd loss.....but i don't see more than 3 losses happening.....and at that point, 11-5......and i'll take that.

you may say the Travel or whatever.....but i honestly don't think that plays a part in the NFL due to only playing 1 game per week.
looking like 4 losses to me.

I can see you beating the Jets, Cowboys twice and Washington. 10-6 if you dont win the div the playoffs might not happen.

Last edited by Veno da Don; 10-31-2011 at 09:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #86
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
i don't feel San Fran has faced a defense as good as ours & they'll be shut down.

New Orleans has no D.....and Eli will light them up all game.

Dallas just sucks. but can steal a W from us in 1 of the 2 games.

Washington = no chance they'll beat us again.

Jets = their offense is too b00ty.....and their D will get beat, cuz we don't throw long passes most of the game, so Revis won't do anything being the ball wont be in his direction......and if it is in his direction, Nicks will beast on him anyway.
 6 years ago '08        #87
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
:: n*gga u should have lost to the whack a.ss dolphins, every game on that schedule looks like an L. But that's why they play the games....but y'all know damn well y'all getting spanked on Sunday night in three weeks. Be ready, pats about to take y'all virginity
 6 years ago '06        #88
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
 YERCELL said:
Ahh, that's pretty optimistic. Probably not gonna happen, but you could easily lose all of those games.
Giants always play well vs good teams and bad vs bad teams that just how it is with our conservative play calling. We only use aggressive plays when we are playing behind in games. The way Eli is throwing the ball right now we can win any game if we find a way to slow down the run. With Tuck now bad and he will get more snaps next week thats more time we can keep Osi off the field which will help us tremendously against the run. The Pats dont have a good run game so I feel comfortable playing them. We will hit Brady often we just need Webster to play well on Welker. The games that will be the hardest are 49ers and the Packers. The 49ers game is all dependent on what the Giants do vs the run. If we stop the run early they have no chance to win.
 6 years ago '10        #89
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9590 9590
 GreatWhites said:
i don't feel San Fran has faced a defense as good as ours & they'll be shut down.

Jets = their offense is too b00ty.....and their D will get beat, cuz we don't throw long passes most of the game, so Revis won't do anything being the ball wont be in his direction......and if it is in his direction, Nicks will beast on him anyway.
I like Nicks but no he won't...
 6 years ago '06        #90
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
 The Blueprint said:
:: n*gga u should have lost to the whack a.ss dolphins, every game on that schedule looks like an L. But that's why they play the games....but y'all know damn well y'all getting spanked on Sunday night in three weeks. Be ready, pats about to take y'all virginity
I don't think the Giants should have any problems beating the Eagles this season. Eagles best weapon against us is McCoy and hes running the ball a lot right now which is good to see because I think it will slow him down he had 207 carries last year in 15 games and already has 135 this year in 7. I hope he keeps running the ball vs the Bears I don't think that will work out in his favor. If you follow trends McCoy ran good against the Giants in the first meeting @Eagles, but when he played @Giants he got beat up. If Eagles lose against Chicago and us in 3 weeks their season is pretty much over with the Pats, Jets and Cowboys at home still on the schedule.

Last edited by Rique; 10-31-2011 at 09:31 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #91
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Saints blew a gimme game a/g STL, but they'll win the NFC South
im still shocked that philly just earned their 3rd win of the season... but they'll get a wilcard berth at worst..
Detroit will be a wildcard team at worst..
NE aint bout that lifekevin colb is overrated as hell (as expected)
SF is gonna shock people this year
 6 years ago '08        #92
space
space
 Rique said:
I don't think the Giants should have any problems beating the Eagles this season. Eagles best weapon against us is McCoy and hes running the ball a lot right now which is good to see because I think it will slow him down he had 207 carries last year in 15 games and already has 135 this year in 7. I hope he keeps running the ball vs the Bears I don't think that will work out in his favor. If Eagles lose against Chicago and us in 3 weeks there season is pretty much over with the Pats, Jets and Cowboys at home still on the schedule.
Lol, u n*ggaz played one of your best games of the season and BARELY beat us...n*ggaz beat us once in he last four years and start beating their chest....u lucky we were playing zone that game, that's the only way that f*ggot Cruz goes off...I'm actually glad y'all styled on us that's the reason we started using nnmadi in man coverage and obviously it's paying dividends. All this bickering is pointless see you in three weeks....gnats gonna fold in the 2nd half of e season like they always do
 6 years ago '10        #93
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
If the Lions stay on point for the 2nd half after the by week, we might fu*k around and Win the Division and hopefully other teams can figure out the Fudge Packers. Cause come thanksgiving I know Coach Shwartz is gonna have the goons out!

My Lions Defense put up 28 pts in Fantasy and helped me pull out a crucial win!

Give Cam Newton a Defense and he is NFL MVP!

Who ever thought Pitt was wack obviously doesn't know real football

Arizona, really doe? Yall n*ggas suck!

Why cant Reggie run like this every game?

CJ2k is my n*gga and he needs a change of scenery thats all.
 6 years ago '04        #94
jey49 
space
space
space
$697 | Props total: 432 432
 GreatWhites said:

I was gonna list all them teams the niners have played that have a better d than the giants but it turns out almost every team they have played this year ranks better than the giants on either ypg, points against or both. Plus y'all let Reggie bush get 100 yards, what u think gore gone do?
 10-31-2011, 09:56 AM         #95
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carolina will be what they were before John Fox until they get some damn defense on the field.
 6 years ago '08        #96
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12141 12141
 ThiZZ said:
chris johnson got paid and then he quit
Deangelo Williams got paid and then he quit JP its a 2 back system with him and J Stew and Cam is taking a lot more snaps passing then previous Panther teams while getting his own snaps running so it looks bad when you break down D Will's production.

Its not that we need a defense...the heart of our Defense is hurt LB's Jon Beaston and Thomas Davis not to mention the Free Agent DT we signed who got hurt 3 days into camp. They run on us at will right up the middle -as they should. What I learned...Im learning about college players now scouting for the draft baby
 6 years ago '09        #97
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
Rams was mad that the Cardinals got all the shine this week in St.Louis
SF is OK and Alex smith doesn't wanna get released at the end of the season
Tebow isn't going to save the broncos (which most of us already know)
Eagles are back and so is the steelers
Colin Cowherd needs to stop giving Tony Roma passes on his show
Miami still sucks
Colts need to start looking a Andrew luck for the future and forget about the season
 6 years ago '05        #98
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 GreatWhites said:
this is how i break it down:

at New England.......Patriots coming off 2 losses....it's gonna be a tight game but a W for us.

at San Fransisco.....i see us winning this game.....our D is gonna be too much for Alex Smith.

at New Orleans......they lost to the Rams......so a Win in this one also.
vs. Green Bay......Packers are beasts, so this is a loss.

at Dallas......coming off a loss to Green Bay, we'll be fired up & win.

vs. Washington.......a Win again, we're pissed about losing last time to them.

at Jets.......our D is too much for their ugly a.ss offense....and Eli is too much for their D. Win.

vs. Dallas......we'll lose this game, but already have the Division victory.

there could easily be a 3rd loss.....but i don't see more than 3 losses happening.....and at that point, 11-5......and i'll take that.

you may say the Travel or whatever.....but i honestly don't think that plays a part in the NFL due to only playing 1 game per week.
We wont lose in our house
 6 years ago '07        #99
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
why are n*ggas still talking about our schedule

worry about your team getting first place in the division then talk about our schedule
 6 years ago '08        #100
space
space
 rynell said:
We wont lose in our house
U better not

The only time I'll be a no fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago