What we learned in week 8

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 swyshasweets said:
that qb beat the lions on 4th n goal
I i swear fools is gay as hell nowadays.

I wasn't trying to clown Smith he actually impressed me when I watched him FOR WHAT HE IS. But if you think that kid is not a game manager then your not paying attention.

And yes he made a 3 yard throw on a slant route, big fu*king whoop!!!
 6 years ago '04        #202
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Steelerfan1 said:
In todays NFL that is a huge difference
this may be true.

But Ben get little to no protection and will most likely get injured. Smith doesn't have to worry about that as much because of his protection add to the fact they dont put as much on his plate as a Big Ben, so It really neutralizes the situation.
 6 years ago '04        #203
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 aclockworkred71 said:
Don't know how this guy comes off saying our offense lost a game where they had half as much time as the opp., yes Brady should be held to high standards but Pittsburgh's defense is first for a reason, with only 3 offensive plays before being down 10-0 you have more pressure to score, a hungry D that you have r*ped for 10 years, and thus sh*t happens.

In 20 or so years of watching the Pats religiously I have not seen a defense that bad, even the last place Pats teams showed more pride. I wish I was lying to defend the offense, to have a game manager disrespect you throwing 50 times and punting once.
i never said your offense lost the game, I said their just as responsible
 6 years ago '05        #204
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
 Veno da Don said:
I i swear fools is gay as hell nowadays.

I wasn't trying to clown Smith he actually impressed me when I watched him FOR WHAT HE IS. But if you think that kid is not a game manager then your not paying attention.

And yes he made a 3 yard throw on a slant route, big fu*king whoop!!!
yall lost ya coached criedmove on
 6 years ago '05        #205
swyshasweets 
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
1st week??

The Steelers are tried and true the Niners arent
we not been worked...and gore on point and that d....fukk a big ben....we a fluke from the cowgurls from being same record as gb...yall bout to be 6-3 ravens gonna get in that a.ss again...san fran will be 7-1:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #206
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 swyshasweets said:
we not been worked...and gore on point and that d....fukk a big ben....we a fluke from the cowgurls from being same record as gb...yall bout to be 6-3 ravens gonna get in that a.ss again...san fran will be 7-1:dancingcool:
Dogg shut the fu*k up about that fluke sh*tlike us eagles didn't hand u the fu*king game when u played us...
 6 years ago '05        #207
swyshasweets 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
Dogg shut the fu*k up about that fluke sh*tlike us eagles didn't hand u the fu*king game when u played us...
gotta play all 4 quarters pimp...i be mad to if i had a stacked team 3-4
 6 years ago '04        #208
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #209
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 swyshasweets said:
gotta play all 4 quarters pimp...i be mad to if i had a stacked team 3-4
Lol who's mad? We're two games out the division and th gnats have a crazy schedule coming up ...just make sure u are some good hoes and take care o the giants for me in two weeks
 6 years ago '07        #210
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]

Too much talent.
 6 years ago '04        #211
bugga24 
space
space
space
$131 | Props total: 3 3
AFC East:
Bills - Have the record and pieces of a playoff teams, and are one mid-season victory away from being taking seriously

Dolphins - Pro players with no qb or coaching structure, time for Stephen Ross to start the GM/Coaching auditions

Patriots - Are in trouble if the that defense can't get Tom Terrific the ball, Pats should put a APB out on Haynesworth and Ocho

Jets - (Bye) Need to make a statement over an up and coming Bills team

AFC West:
Broncos - Are what we thought they were a bad team who gave the ball to a tight end with a enormous fans base (don't try to tell skip bayless thou)

Chiefs - Gotta love the home cooking, they should send Norm and Phillip a gift basket for the wonderful things they did for Kc

Raiders - (Bye) Need to take advantage of their second straight bye week

Chargers - need Toilbert healthy, need to offically start the clock on Norms departure

AFC North:
Ravens - Don't look as solid as we thought, someone should remind them that they are not the Saints (Flacco: 31-51, 336 yds Rice: 18 car, 63 yds Feed the beast and help the D out)

Bengals - Are creeping to the backdoor in all black but will they find a empty house full of goodies or a shotgun carrying maniac will find out in two weeks (Steelers anyone?)

Browns - got treated like the jv squad guess those wins over wins over winless teams just kept them out of the Andrew Luck sweepstakes

Steelers - got a great win, but need to thanking the refs for all they do to make the cause easier

AFC South:
Texans - Needs to destroy the Browns to be taken seriously, Peyton may not give you this chance again so take full advantage of the situation

Colts - Are slowly approaching a dielemma do they take Luck or draft more pieces to help Peyton win now that’s the 25 million dollar question

Jaguars - May have a bigger problem than they think (Gabbert anyone?) Del Rio its just about time to put that nice house on the market

Titans - Need to stay on their skitzo meds, want to stay in one horse race beat a team who don't have a finger on the snooze button

NFC East:
Cowboys - Did not get the memo about Andy Reid coming off a bye week, favorable schedule coming up Romo needs to shape up or find himself a really good real estate agent

Giants - Eli is trying to put his money where his mouth is, we'll see if he is a mvp canidate or a guy with a great costume, really tuff schedule down the stretch they'll get a chance to show how good they really are

Eagles - Looked like the team that we thought we would see, we'll see if that was some Andy Reid magic or if they are ready to show that they are the team with the big one

Redskins - Are looking like the team that we thought that we would see Synder needs to be on the phone with the Colts and Dolphins trying to offer his left kidney and wife for the rights to the number One pick

NFC West:
Cardinals - Need to take Kolb to small claims court, Fitz might need to pull a Carson Palmer to get out of the barn fire, new coach may be on the way

49ers - keep proving the critics wrong every week they are through the backdoor and sitting on your living room couch waiting for the lights to come on

Seahawks - Pete Carroll must have been studying Josh McDaniels in Denver last year how long is the leash on this little experiment

Rams - Steven Jackson is doing his best Denzel in Training Day impression, St. Louis is wondering who did we p!ss off to end up with this schedule

NFC North:
Bears - (Bye) have a month to prove that they are ready to return to the playoffs, might need to give a look to a certain troubled out of work reciever

Lions - Got they swag back against a bad team, time to see if they are as mean as that d-line, Calvin Johnson is the most unstoppable in the league right now

Packers - (Bye) The class of the league until further notice, on a personal note they are reminding me of last years Falcons, to many close games

Vikings - May be a number one receiver away from be a playoff caliber team, Mcnabb got his bags packed sitting by the front door and is waiting on his cab to the airport

NFC South:
Falcons - (bye) Are right where they need to be keep feeding the Burner and keep Matty Ice upright, you don't have to be 13-3 to be serious contenders, beat the Saints to guarantee a postseason spot wildcard may be a little more competitive this year

Panthers - May have a futher MVP too bad the D aint around to see his coming out party, put Beason on the field in a wheelchair they need help, someone should put a flaming bag of Sh*t on Mares doorstep ring the bell a run like hell Sidebar: (Cam or Dalton 4 OROY)

Saints - Brees likes playing Russian Roulette to bad he has been on the losing end this year, they are still treading water but the sharks are smelling blood from the cut on their ankle

Buccaneers - (Bye) Someone should remind Freeman that he is not Big Ben he is not playing with house money anymore he is the future of the franchise, the future is now, give Tiki a holler Blount needs a little time to get healthy
 6 years ago '07        #212
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
Sometimes..... Efffort > Talent

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #213
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
if 49er fans think they gonna Run the Ball all the way to the Superbowl them n*ggaz is blowin too much good.
 6 years ago '11        #214
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
I have a feeling that KC will win the AFC West. Running he ball and stopping the Run
 6 years ago '07        #215
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
Nah man we can't run the ball it's going to come down to Cassel so we aren't going to win the division. I'll be happy making it close though considering all the injuries.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now