What we learned in week 8

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #181
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967
-Chris Johnson loves to cash-in those weekly checks
-The Rams turned into the greatest show on turf this week
-The Saints are having an identity crisis
-Reggie Bush dressed up as The Real Chris Johnson for halloween
-The Giants are getting it together
-Cam Newton would be winnin alot of games if he had better defense
-Christian Ponder is driving Donovan McNabb into a depression
-Donovan McNabb has alot to talk about with his psychologist & agent this week
-Someone from the Redskins must of did something to the someone on the Bills staff cuz that beating was unwarranted
-Tim Tebow dressed as a human this week
-The Lions Bullied Tebow & had his haters rejoice
-That Lion player Tebowing was HYSTERICAL
-Steelers finally figured us out on our off day
-49ers juss clinched their division
-Andy Dalton has the whole Bengals organisation laughin at that bum Carson Palmer
-Eagles had fun exposing the Cowboys this week

Trill Clinton said:
The Bills and Lions superbowl match up will be the highest rated superbowl ever
 MY_name said:
Joe Flacco is HOF bound

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #182
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 WasabiTuna said:
no team is beating the packers except the packers themselves.

demarcus ware is the best pass rusher since reggie white.

kevin kolb still doesn't have the intangibles to be a good qb.

jeremy maclin is better a wide out then djack.
We gonna beat yall.

That Packers defense is not great and our weakness is against the run not the pass, i'm confident
 6 years ago '04        #183
space
space
 finishim said:
I hate to burst you're bubble, but it was your offenses fault, u got a gift from Ben on the pick otherwise you wouldn't have even sniffed 10, up until the drive wherw the fg was kicked before half with 32 seconds left, you gave 32 yards of offense! of course the time of possession will be skewed when your offense can't stay on the field, you had 2 first downs until that drive, your offense is supposed to be one of the best and they couldn't get it done plain n simple, you had a td drive that lasted 30 seconds and another that lasted 3 mins, misse fg drive of 3 mins and and a fg drive of 2 mins, your offense is quick strike, time of possession doesn't matter a much, in 6 of your 9 drives you went 3 n out or only 1 first down in drives that started in your own territory, you passed the 50 3 times
More of a credit to the Steelers Defense then a knock on the Pats offense. Steelers Defense was playing lights out.

And Wes Welker is Ike Taylor's bi*ch period.
 6 years ago '04        #184
space
space
 MY_name said:
Joe Flacco is HOF bound
you just asking for it now
 6 years ago '04        #185
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 aclockworkred71 said:
I don't care for the numbers, I actually watched the game. Pittsburgh has the best defense and made us punt, that doesn't mean the defense should be praised. Can't think of any offense that would win when Ben is looking like Brady and you have one possession in the entire first quarter.
no praise should be given to your d, but at the same time your offense failed just as much
 6 years ago '04        #186
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Veno da Don said:
More of a credit to the Steelers Defense then a knock on the Pats offense. Steelers Defense was playing lights out.

And Wes Welker is Ike Taylor's bi*ch period.
at the same time, the steelers defense is notorious for giving up big games to elite qbs over the last few years, maybe the times have changed
 6 years ago '04        #187
space
space
 finishim said:
at the same time, the steelers defense is notorious for giving up big games to elite qbs over the last few years, maybe the times have changed
Maybe or Maybe not but that Pats Defense has not been this bad EVER. they may keep Tom out of the playoffs.
 6 years ago '04        #188
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 CutKidd21 said:
what? huh?

MBSD=lipstick on a pig

Turner is gearing up. Falcons have the blueprint. Saints beat the bucs, lose to the falcons and guess who's in 1st

fuk that fat cheezy a.ss n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #189
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Calamity said:
fuk that fat cheezy a.ss n*gga
word I hope yall "fuk" his fat cheezy a.ss the same way yall did Steven Jackson.....
 6 years ago '11        #190
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
That South is wiiiiiiiiiiide open
 6 years ago '10        #191
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 King856 said:
you're blck so I guess you're the moolie
nah, the white boy with the wu tang forever avy is the n*ggar. Thanks for playing though.
 6 years ago '05        #192
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 342 342
Peyton Manning coming for that 5th MVP without playing a down. I'm ready to say he's the most valuable player ever! Last year missing At least 6 starters for over half the season including Addai, and Clark, Manning gets to the playoffs and 10 wins. Without Peyton and relatively healthy minus a couple o-linemen they can't win a game and get blown out 62-7. hahahahahahahaha (goes to submit Peyton Manning for MVP)
 10-31-2011, 09:52 PM         #193
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marcell Dareus is gonna be a beast, just watch!!

And its like the early 90's all over. Bills, bengals, and 49ers winning???
 6 years ago '04        #194
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Don't know how this guy comes off saying our offense lost a game where they had half as much time as the opp., yes Brady should be held to high standards but Pittsburgh's defense is first for a reason, with only 3 offensive plays before being down 10-0 you have more pressure to score, a hungry D that you have r*ped for 10 years, and thus sh*t happens.

In 20 or so years of watching the Pats religiously I have not seen a defense that bad, even the last place Pats teams showed more pride. I wish I was lying to defend the offense, to have a game manager disrespect you throwing 50 times and punting once.
yeah Ike Taylor might as well had been Ike Turner, Wes was Anna Mae st8 bi*chmode. Couple that with a RELENTLESS passrush and no way to get the run game goin the Steelers just had the Pats number.

The problem is the offense won't see another defense that good but the defense will see better offenses. That Pats D is awful. I dont get it either they have some nice players(name wise at least) they are getting torched and have looked lost all season.
 6 years ago '04        #195
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
-the chargers have always had the talent but lack the intangibles. thats coaching. cowher or gruden would be better here. good defense +franchise qb= good situation. norv gotta go

-the eagles are finally geling and will be a threat in the nfc. the defense is playing well. the offense just had to eliminate turnovers. shady mccoy is clowning wit no make-up

-another year another overrated cowboys team. romo is not the guy imo. time to develop a young qb and maybe that young qb can light a fire under tony

-the 49ers are serious. very physical team. great lb core. can alex smith keep this ball control offense up doe.

-cam newton is a problem

-aj green and dalton is a nice young duo
 6 years ago '05        #196
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
The Bengals....Who everybody thought was going to be Sorry as hell....Is better than the Panthers....Now Either its their schedule or the AFC West sucks a.ss more than ever...They are in a 1st place tie after giving up 109 points the first 3 games and only getting 27...Damn we got to do better (Panthers)

Not Falling for the Eagles Hype yet...one win against Tony Romo doesn't make me go crazy for coco puffs

Also I'm not going to say Ponder is Solid till he beat a defense that actually is complete...Everybody in the league knows how to beat our defense (Run and Throw to TE on 3rd....It works EVERYTIME...Even on fu*king Madden)

Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 11-01-2011 at 06:51 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #197
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 GreatWhites said:
i don't feel San Fran has faced a defense as good as ours & they'll be shut down.

New Orleans has no D.....and Eli will light them up all game.

Dallas just sucks. but can steal a W from us in 1 of the 2 games.

Washington = no chance they'll beat us again.

Jets = their offense is too b00ty.....and their D will get beat, cuz we don't throw long passes most of the game, so Revis won't do anything being the ball wont be in his direction......and if it is in his direction, Nicks will beast on him anyway.
Its the run d that is horrible I worry anytime they play a team w/ a strong running game we been horrible against the run for like the past 10 years
 6 years ago '04        #198
space
space
 Steelerfan1 said:
Steelers >>>> niners

it isnt close
I agree Steelers are better, but to say its not close means you dont know much about the 49ers.

Only real difference is the QB Ben will win the Steelers game as where Alex Smith won't win San Fran games but he won't lose them either.

And their Offensive line is 10 times better then the Steelers.

So I would say its very close.
 6 years ago '05        #199
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
 Veno da Don said:
I agree Steelers are better, but to say its not close means you dont know much about the 49ers.

Only real difference is the QB Ben will win the Steelers game as where Alex Smith won't win San Fran games but he won't lose them either.

And their Offensive line is 10 times better then the Steelers.

So I would say its very close.
that qb beat the lions on 4th n goal
 6 years ago '05        #200
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
 Steelerfan1 said:
Steelers >>>> niners

it isnt close
yall got worked already bad....we havnt...and a better record....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy