Week 9 - Washington Redskins vs San Francisco 49ers.

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
 samcelly19 said:
what happened to silver back?
n*gga stays hurt and he aint really progress as fast as people thought. any other bright spot on our line is hurt too.
 6 years ago '11        #62
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
 ttime236 said:
Barkley>>>>Griffin. The two things I got against Griffin in no snaps from center and not dropping back while reading coverage, every play is from shotgun and one read. Good nfl qb's make their reads by the time they hit their back foot, Griffin has never shown this so Im doubtful. Everybody is falling for the athletic ability but Im tryna see my qb pick the dfense apart, not run from it

Arm strength is the only thing holding me back from fully endorsing Barkley and Im sure that can be worked on as he grows older, remember the kid is a damn '90s baby
i agree i think matt barkley >>>>>> lot better than what people make him out to be. The fact that he is in the same division as Luck doesn't help his stock neither. 68.1% complition rate, while playing in a pro style offense is pretty impressive to me .
 6 years ago '07        #63
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Dro889 said:
i said the EXACT thing about newton last year.. but RG3 does make reads.. he does make some NFL reads you barely see it though.. hes never been under center ill give you that, but cam has disproved my theory on that last year so im no longer taking that as a bad thing.

Its not like RG3 is a run first QB.. hes athletic yes, but our system is predicated from having a athletic QB.. RG3 sits in the pocket looks around if he sees nothing he makes a run and is still looking for a open receiver.. hes not out there tucking and running the first time the pocket breaks i will give him that..

RG3s Accuracy is head and shoulders above Barkley not to mention his down field accuracy..
Well damn, if your gonna base it off Cam then your putting alot of faith out there. Cam is the exception to the rule but Ill agree that hes a beast. Ill say griffin is def. higher risk/reward but Im impressed by how Barkley has run that program since day 1 and gotten better. During that stanford game, he kept his team under control and ran that offense perfectly IMO. Long way to go tho, all these qb's will get nitpicked and exposed
 10-31-2011, 03:52 PM         #64
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Well damn, if your gonna base it off Cam then your putting alot of faith out there. Cam is the exception to the rule but Ill agree that hes a beast. Ill say griffin is def. higher risk/reward but Im impressed by how Barkley has run that program since day 1 and gotten better. During that stanford game, he kept his team under control and ran that offense perfectly IMO. Long way to go tho, all these qb's will get nitpicked and exposed
i will say this and probably get flamed.. but if RG3 and Luck both put it all together.. i could see RG3 being better than Luck.. but like i said he has to put it together.. his ceiling is so fu*king high..
 6 years ago '07        #65
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
 Dro889 said:
i will say this and probably get flamed.. but if RG3 and Luck both put it all together.. i could see RG3 being better than Luck.. but like i said he has to put it together.. his ceiling is so fu*king high..
classic risk/reward
 6 years ago '04        #66
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
keep listening to those koolaid drinking mofos on extremeskins

I might sign up to p!ss em off
 6 years ago '07        #67
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 killa55 said:
classic risk/reward
Be very real, you think the redskins are the type to bang out a reward like that?? Ill take the relatively sure thing and work on the physical traits cus if we miss this pick, itll set us back til 2015. Great thing is everybody has a different opinion, some people like Tannehill or Jones. Its gives us options, but damn Im just tryna see a baller behind center, no excuses

read that draft thread on ES. Some of those peeps act like some straight knowitalls with some wildass schemes. They do drop some decent info sometimes tho. I read somebody called for Mike Mulkarkey

Liquid-Science said:
keep listening to those koolaid drinking mofos on extremeskins

I might sign up to p!ss em off
Lmao, you wouldnt make it past a day without gettin banned. Those dudes comes from all sorts of backgrounds and say the wildest sh*t sometimes
 6 years ago '08        #68
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,123 | Props total: 2837 2837
I'll get flamed for saying it, but I'd trade Rak, Landry and two firsts for Luck. Rak is my dude but he has minimal impact in DIVISION games and that's where we need his production the most. Kerrigan has made more impact plays than Rak and Kerrigan is a rook. I was listening to the Junkies this morning and they were right, ever since the first half of the Cowboys game, Landry has been a non-factor for our defense.

Franchise QBs don't fall off trees and from what I've seen from the Colts this year leads me to believe that a great QB can even inspire a defense to play better or at least mask their deficiencies by getting quick leads and allowing the defense to pin their ears back and rush the passer. But at this point, I'd be content with any QB from this class with a first round grade. I do think Landry Jones is overrated, but RGIII has pretty impressive accuracy from what I've seen from him.

And I at Extremeskins posts everytime I'm over there. I only lurk on there cause my expression is always like at some of those posts.
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
space
The only person I might not trade on this team for Luck is Trent Williams

and it's not like it's because he's great, he's just a recent high pick that is necessary to have around to protect a QB

I've been saying that about Orakpo since last year...dude is overrated...Kerrigan's disappeared since the first game
 10-31-2011, 06:04 PM         #70
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats trading to much for luck man.. id offer 2 firsts and a 2nd for him and thats the best they are getting at some point u have to set a limit to gutting your team for a player even if luck is the sh*t.. tannehill n rg3 are the only other prospects i would even think about in this system...

I just dont like jones seems iffy sometimes he'll be good elsewhere but u need a mobile competent qb to prosper in this system and rg3 is that guy.. imagine snagging him.. james from oregon n ty hilton or kendall wright.. are team speed would be so much better and we could play kendall or ty in the slot and we already know griffin attacks the slot man... Only thing that scares me is the oline.. brown is slow.. monty is ok.. cook is a.ss noodles.. licht is a.ss.. chester looks like a.ss.

Nate potter g/t i like him.. maybe a matt reynolds as a t in the late rounds..
 6 years ago '11        #71
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
I think Snyder would trade his entire team if he could get his hands on Luck. I also think that Landry Jones is not overrated, i mean his int:TD ratio is above average. Man give me an accurate qb over on that is athletic. Look at Bradford, i know the team is wack but have u guys ever seen his accuracy, and how he hits his wr in stride. Tom Brady, Payton Manning, Eli, Phillip Rivers, all these guys are far from accurate than athletic. But they are all above average when it comes to accuracy. RGIII i hope he proves a lot of people wrong like Cam but it will be very difficult for him to be a starting qb in the NFL. Look at Thyrod Tyler he dropped so low in the draft not for lack of athleticism but he is not accurate.
 10-31-2011, 08:36 PM         #72
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samcelly19 said:
I think Snyder would trade his entire team if he could get his hands on Luck. I also think that Landry Jones is not overrated, i mean his int:TD ratio is above average. Man give me an accurate qb over on that is athletic. Look at Bradford, i know the team is wack but have u guys ever seen his accuracy, and how he hits his wr in stride. Tom Brady, Payton Manning, Eli, Phillip Rivers, all these guys are far from accurate than athletic. But they are all above average when it comes to accuracy. RGIII i hope he proves a lot of people wrong like Cam but it will be very difficult for him to be a starting qb in the NFL. Look at Thyrod Tyler he dropped so low in the draft not for lack of athleticism but he is not accurate.
RG3 is more accurate than Landry...
 6 years ago '05        #73
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
man theres a sh*t ton of redskins fans on bx... this threads already 4 pages.... the seahawks/cinci thread wasnt even 4 pages after the game was over
 10-31-2011, 09:56 PM         #74
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooooooo ive known there was a deep skins nation on here..
 6 years ago '04        #75
space
space
space
When is the last time a team got shut out two weeks in a row?

It could happen to the Skins

oh yeah...DC radio is starting to whisper about Orakpo being one dimensional and overrated

Remember who told you first
 6 years ago '07        #76
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
When is the last time a team got shut out two weeks in a row?

It could happen to the Skins

oh yeah...DC radio is starting to whisper about Orakpo being one dimensional and overrated

Remember who told you first
I listen to DC sports talk for jokes, quick as hell to jump on and off a bandwagon. And I wish I could slap the sh*t outta some of those callers Even Lavar gets the 'cmon son' for some of the sh*t he says

That defense don't wanna get up for games, they know Beck cant score so why bring ur A game? just say fu*k it and collect ur check
 6 years ago '05        #77
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
is it Sunday yet?
 6 years ago '07        #78
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Sac-Town said:
is it Sunday yet?
Lmao, san fran fans bout to witness one boring a.ss game. Skins gonna try and run for 3 ypc and beck on all quick short passes. On the other hand, Smith handing off to Gore and quick throws to Vernon Davis n company. Redskins defense can hold them down for the most part, this game boutta end like 17-7, I feel bad for people with season tix
 6 years ago '06        #79
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86

haha i had to check this site out after reading your posts. These dudes are salty as fu*k from games 20 fu*kin years ago
 11-04-2011, 10:33 AM         #80
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pyro911 said:

haha i had to check this site out after reading your posts. These dudes are salty as fu*k from games 20 fu*kin years ago
dude most of them fu*kers are reallllllllllllllly weird.. and stupid as hell...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy