Week 9 - Washington Redskins vs San Francisco 49ers.

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
niners just to keep on what they been doing.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Dro889 said:
and LS your top 5 people i want on this team is all fu*ked up
A QB is necessary...any QB is better than what we have...except RGIII

I want an animal athlete at LB...Fletcher's not done but he's old, now is the time to replace him when he's able to teach the youngin a little something

and if those ain't possible, I'll take Alshon or Blackmon...Alshon has some Mike Williams (USC) in him though so Blackmon might be the better option

Alshon's weight be going up and down and he ain't a crisp route runner but he looks like an elite receiver :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #43
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Fly 2ndComing said:
First, this thread is early as fu*k and will probably be replaced by a much better one later in the week I'm sure.
Second, stop with your fu*king self pity party Skins fans, you n*ggas ain't fooling me. You know good and god damn well you feel a win coming next week and are expecting to talk some sh*t when that win comes.

Well, I don't see a huge blowout coming. I see a very close game between two strong defenses that comes down to who gets the most TDs since we're looking at a battle of field goals.
Please, watch beck and youll see why skins fans are bullsh*tting bout a terrible offense. 6 least amount of points scored in the nfl this year

Liquid-Science said:
A QB is necessary...any QB is better than what we have...except RGIII

I want an animal athlete at LB...Fletcher's not done but he's old, now is the time to replace him when he's able to teach the youngin a little something

and if those ain't possible, I'll take Alshon or Blackmon...Alshon has some Mike Williams (USC) in him though so Blackmon might be the better option

Alshon's weight be going up and down and he ain't a crisp route runner but he looks like an elite receiver :dancingcool:
Alshon is BMW part 2. Blackmon>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

And lord, please dont let Carlos pick one off on us. I know we fu*ked up by letting him walk for cheap, but that would be painful to see a dude leave us and style on us

Last edited by ttime236; 10-31-2011 at 07:55 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #44
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
I dont like that we got to play a team that was shut out this week but im still confident that Beck won't just all of a sudden wake up and get it together by next week...we should still be able to Run the ball even though the redskins D isnt bad up front....keep playin the way we play and we SHOULD walk out with the win

426 - 199 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 10-31-2011, 10:28 AM         #45
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
QB is a must but you have guys like luck,Tannehill and RG3 with the last two major fits to our system.. RG3 has the accuracy to live in this system along with the mobility to open up the entire playbook for him..

as for Burfict hes behind Te'o and Kuechly in the ILB department i would take those 2 in front of him easily.. hes basically like landry his physical traits are off the boards but his instincts are complete a.ss.. i could see him ending up like a Aaron Curry..

As for WR.. its pointless to even look at that sh*t until you have a QB...

Oh and i dont like Landry jones in this system at all.. did at first..but not now.. Tannehill and RG3 are set for this.
 6 years ago '06        #46
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 ttime236 said:
Please, watch beck and youll see why skins fans are bullsh*tting bout a terrible offense. 6 least amount of points scored in the nfl this year

[pic - click to view]

And lord, please dont let Carlos pick one off on us. I know we fu*ked up by letting him walk for cheap, but that would be painful to see a dude leave us and style on us

i'd take dwight jones also.
 10-31-2011, 10:48 AM         #47
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need QB and then build the fu*king sh*t out of our OLINE...
 10-31-2011, 11:14 AM         #48
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
lol.. yall couldnt even score on the lowly bills defense.....

after todays games the niners now have the #1 ranked defense as far as points allowed goes. we have allowed teams to only score 107 points against us... the 2nd best is bmore with 110
My man thizz spitting that knowledge. Listen up bi*ches. And eagle "fans", STFU
 10-31-2011, 11:17 AM         #49
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I swear to god some of u 9er fans I've never seen before
 6 years ago '05        #50
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 StayBlazin1 said:
Yo I swear to god some of u 9er fans I've never seen before
fu*k it though... the more the merrier....
 10-31-2011, 01:40 PM         #51
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

LS if your still up in the air on RG3 then look at that break down and tell me hes not what you would want...
 6 years ago '05        #52
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10846 10846
I'm not gonna over look the redskins because despite their record they're still an underrated team. This game here by far will be another road trap game. Laron Landry is a fu*kin BEAST!!!

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '04        #53
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525

Our offense is so bad it's gonna make the 49ers defense look like the '85 Bears. Our defense is gonna get run over by Frank Gore and are going to make Alex Smith look like Joe Montana.

You think I'm joking but these are real possibilities We have no weapons on offense at all and Beck can't throw touchdowns if he's getting sacked 2 seconds after snapping the ball.

As much as I'd like to see us win, I am not looking too confident against the 49ers right now. A miracle has to happen.
 6 years ago '04        #54
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Dro889 said:

LS if your still up in the air on RG3 then look at that break down and tell me hes not what you would want...
No. Black. Quarterback.

We'd be a good team to use on Madden though

Sivraj said:
I'm not gonna over look the redskins because despite their record they're still an underrated team. This game here by far will be another road trap game. Laron Landry is a fu*kin BEAST!!!
that n*gga just looks good with his shirt off nh

he ain't a beast, he has zero impact on games and can't cover for sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #55
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Dro889 said:

Barkley>>>>Griffin. The two things I got against Griffin in no snaps from center and not dropping back while reading coverage, every play is from shotgun and one read. Good nfl qb's make their reads by the time they hit their back foot, Griffin has never shown this so Im doubtful. Everybody is falling for the athletic ability but Im tryna see my qb pick the dfense apart, not run from it

Arm strength is the only thing holding me back from fully endorsing Barkley and Im sure that can be worked on as he grows older, remember the kid is a damn '90s baby
 6 years ago '07        #56
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
we look like we have mentally checked out. lost in all phases of the game yest ( except maybe punting w/sav rocca. if a punter ur best performing player ur fu*kin up) we are in dire DIRE need of a QB and o-line b4 i think we can even consider evaluating our positions such as WR. and y does it seem like we are rebuilding every year. smh. this next game is huge not from a winning stand point but in terms of the mental state of this team. im not expecting a win in any way but we must look competitive or at least to have some f!ght. a blowout at home will bring more into question than just personnel. the coaching staff has been sub par. especially on offense with kyle who just seems lost in play calling and at others just baffles me with the decision making going on in the ranks. i was hesitant at first with mike shanny and bruce allen but was willing to give them 3 good seasons to build something. right now they seem to be regressing and the team is in disarray.
 6 years ago '11        #57
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
 ttime236 said:

[pic - click to view]

ohhhh yeah he got one coming. you know he still has some animosity towards yall
 10-31-2011, 03:43 PM         #58
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Barkley>>>>Griffin. The two things I got against Griffin in no snaps from center and not dropping back while reading coverage, every play is from shotgun and one read. Good nfl qb's make their reads by the time they hit their back foot, Griffin has never shown this so Im doubtful. Everybody is falling for the athletic ability but Im tryna see my qb pick the dfense apart, not run from it

Arm strength is the only thing holding me back from fully endorsing Barkley and Im sure that can be worked on as he grows older, remember the kid is a damn '90s baby
i said the EXACT thing about newton last year.. but RG3 does make reads.. he does make some NFL reads you barely see it though.. hes never been under center ill give you that, but cam has disproved my theory on that last year so im no longer taking that as a bad thing.

Its not like RG3 is a run first QB.. hes athletic yes, but our system is predicated from having a athletic QB.. RG3 sits in the pocket looks around if he sees nothing he makes a run and is still looking for a open receiver.. hes not out there tucking and running the first time the pocket breaks i will give him that..

RG3s Accuracy is head and shoulders above Barkley not to mention his down field accuracy..
 6 years ago '11        #59
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2
 Dro889 said:
we need QB and then build the fu*king sh*t out of our OLINE...
what happened to silver back?
 6 years ago '07        #60
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
i would b mad as sh*t. considering he had them hands of stone when we was here. he still got hit in the helmet at least once this year tho...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy