Week 9 - Washington Redskins vs San Francisco 49ers.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Loso Luciano24 said:
This is set up perfectly for 9ers to slip up!
same thing i was thinking
 6 years ago '04        #22
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I laugh every time I see this n*gga's 2ndcoming's sig, that arrangement of teams is fu*kin hilarious

it's like he did research to find out what CFB, NFL and NHL squads were good back in the day... Saw a Braves hat he liked one day and started rooting for them...then just started watching the NBA around 2000
 6 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,405 | Props total: 12339 12339
 Liquid-Science said:
I laugh every time I see this n*gga's 2ndcoming's sig, that arrangement of teams is fu*kin hilarious

it's like he did research to find out what CFB, NFL and NHL squads were good back in the day... Saw a Braves hat he liked one day and started rooting for them...then just started watching the NBA around 2000
Thanks my man.
 10-30-2011, 11:22 PM         #24
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
don't worry, it will be replaced this week. Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.
lmaooooo did you really just hate on what time a thread was made? you do know by making it this early it gives us the entire week to talk about the game... did you know that? no? fu*king idiot? yea i see that.. Also i doubt it gets replaced unless you and your band of butt buddies (it is the bay area) decide to get together and make a thread of your own to spite the thread that i made in which it makes you look down right pathetic..

now back to your regularly scheduled program you f*ggot.
 10-30-2011, 11:29 PM         #25
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and LS your top 5 people i want on this team is all fu*ked up
 6 years ago '05        #26
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,267 | Props total: 2600 2600
 swyshasweets said:
from ur posts....u 12?
He's a Seahawks fan. Plus he's gay for Lil B and the rest of retarded wannabe "rappers." Any "rapper" that sucks, you can bet illogz aka Kevin will be madly in love with.

As for this game, the 49ers should pull out a pretty easy win, but we need to stay focused and prepare for this week just like any other week. It doesn't matter how bad the Redskins are (they're pretty bad) because any team can pull out an upset if the better team doesn't do a good enough job of preparing (look at the Saints this week; should have been an easy win, but they didn't prepare and slacked off too much and got the L). We have one of the best overall defenses in the league (our pass defense is average at best; we definitely need to work on that), our offense, although nothing special, can put up points as we have above average players in most of our offensive positions, and our special teams isn't too shabby either. We definitely can win this game fairly easily if we play to our game. If we don't, we'll give the Redskins the game as we did with the Cowboys. Preparation is key, though.

Last edited by danny; 10-30-2011 at 11:38 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #27
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
with moss and hightower out, this takes a bad offense to being even worse.
 6 years ago '05        #28
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Hamburgers said:
deadskins are some f*ggots... but they not even a worry for me.

im betting money the 49ers lose. you 49er fanboys been feeling too c*cky lately, deadskins gonna catch yall off guard. overrated a.ss niners
n*gga you been a 49er hater since we beat yall week 4
 6 years ago '04        #29
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,675 | Props total: 15416 15416
52-7 Redskins

6 years ago '10        #30
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 illogik said:
35-0 redskins
pacman
 6 years ago '10        #31
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Hamburgers said:

im betting money the 49ers lose. you 49er fanboys been feeling too c*cky lately, deadskins gonna catch yall off guard. overrated a.ss niners
didn't you bet your account that the heat would sweep in the finals ?

6 years ago '05        #32
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 refuze said:
52-7 Redskins

lol.. yall couldnt even score on the lowly bills defense.....

after todays games the niners now have the #1 ranked defense as far as points allowed goes. we have allowed teams to only score 107 points against us... the 2nd best is bmore with 110
 6 years ago '04        #33
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
lol.. yall couldnt even score on the lowly bills defense.....

after todays games the niners now have the #1 ranked defense as far as points allowed goes. we have allowed teams to only score 107 points against us... the 2nd best is bmore with 110
I'm playing.

Our offense is atrocious, I don't even know if we'll get more than 50 yards against ya'll for real. If you ever want to k!ll your spirit, watch the Redskins offense for 3 hours. Them n*ggas is straight a.ss cheeks. The O-line can't pass protect or create holes, our runningback keeps running into defenders at the line of scrimmage, and our receivers don't get open. Unless John Beck can pull a miracle next week, we're fu*ked.

Our defense is playing well but they can only do so much the whole game when our offense is barely moving the ball up the field. I feel bad for Fletcher, he's the only n*gga on that defense that actually still plays hard.

6 years ago '05        #34
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,694 | Props total: 2426 2426
Im gunna boycott this thread cause theres too much hate in here....peace muthafucckers
 6 years ago '05        #35
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Hamburgers said:

how does how the fans act have any barring on whats gonna happen in the Game???

i never understood retards with that mentality
 6 years ago '05        #36
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 refuze said:
I'm playing.

Our offense is atrocious, I don't even know if we'll get more than 50 yards against ya'll for real. If you ever want to k!ll your spirit, watch the Redskins offense for 3 hours. Them n*ggas is straight a.ss cheeks. The O-line can't pass protect or create holes, our runningback keeps running into defenders at the line of scrimmage, and our receivers don't get open. Unless John Beck can pull a miracle next week, we're fu*ked.

Our defense is playing well but they can only do so much the whole game when our offense is barely moving the ball up the field. I feel bad for Fletcher, he's the only n*gga on that defense that actually still plays hard.

you must have forgot that i am a niners fan.... we had 8 seasons of inept offenses... trust me i know how yall feel.... even this year our offense isnt all that its just slightly above average.... the 2nd half of todays game reminded me how much i never wanna see the niners play sh*tty offense like that again.. lol...
 6 years ago '04        #37
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
you must have forgot that i am a niners fan.... we had 8 seasons of inept offenses... trust me i know how yall feel.... even this year our offense isnt all that its just slightly above average.... the 2nd half of todays game reminded me how much i never wanna see the niners play sh*tty offense like that again.. lol...
I don't see how the Skins can possible win this matchup, even at home. This team lacks confidence. It's like all the players just gave up even though we're still in the playoff race. Today's game vs the Bills was a pathetic showing. None of the players except Fletch deserved to get paid.

I just hope Shanahan can motivate them again, that's our only chance of staying in it
 6 years ago '05        #38
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 refuze said:
I'm playing.

You got that right

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #39
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
 refuze said:
I don't see how the Skins can possible win this matchup, even at home. This team lacks confidence. It's like all the players just gave up even though we're still in the playoff race. Today's game vs the Bills was a pathetic showing. None of the players except Fletch deserved to get paid.

I just hope Shanahan can motivate them again, that's our only chance of staying in it
whats changed? they were winning earlier in the season.... they should be able to return to winning some games again....
 6 years ago '09        #40
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,405 | Props total: 12339 12339
 ThiZZ said:
whats changed? they were winning earlier in the season.... they should be able to return to winning some games again....
What's changed for them is the QB then they lost their starting RB, best WR and starting TE for either the year or a very long time. Not to mention they have had some other injuries and inconsistent play.

I'm not saying that guarantees us a win but it certainly hamstrings them when it comes to trying to get wins. But, the Rams are in the same predicament and they just kicked the sh*t out the Saints.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago