Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
PSC 
space
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1 1
Aside from the fact that most of the comments on in the thread are disgusting, I find it a damn shame that the school gave him such a light suspension. If he'd been doing for a race or religious issue, they'd be trying to fu*king have this little monster expelled. Damn shame.

Props to the mom for pressing charges though. Send a message and get that little fu*ker booked on a hate crime.
 6 years ago '05        #122
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Smh.. Posting all that to STILL be heavily incorrect. See, when you said that you had the bible correctly deciphered, you immediately failed for you are not the original apostles that directly received this enlightenment. You read the bible as if it's literally concocted. You, instead, show obvious youth and REFUSE to be wrong and copy and paste a definition of Niger and etc KNOWING that you didn't use the derogatory term in that manner simply because you would have contradicted yourself due to the fact that the guy you were addressing weren't deserving of the true usage, in your eyes. I end this: You are a very brainwashed, blind, VAIN, disgustingly ignorant and arrogant human being that will eventually Be taught a painful lesson of your campaign of misinformation and barbarism. Hopefully, it'll be a matter of being sooner that too late. Have a nice day.. Btw, I will not respond to the likes of you anymore. Do as you please.
 10-31-2011, 07:02 AM         #123
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
^^^ur a joke
you've sonned him countless times lol at his frustration over it though...lol
 6 years ago '09        #124
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Freemind said:
Don't fu*k dudes, and you won't get your a.ss beat.
shut you bi*ch a.ss up. Why you always run around like you know whats best for the world and you word is holier than thou. You avvy makes you look like a bi*ch, and your comments confirm it.

No i'm not mad. I'm irritated i have to read your ignorance on a semi regular basis.
 10-31-2011, 09:29 AM         #125
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
So im not following the path of the Lord because im preaching against these people? We r to be LIKEMINDED with Christ and Christ condemned the Pharisees and Scribes, calling them SERPENTS, liars, hypocrites and he told them their father is the devil and that they will do his will, so you tell me how preaching against the wicked isn't right. The commandment is to love the Most High and love the brethren, not the wicked or the enemies of the cross.
And now abides faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Sure it is correct to condemn sinful behavior, but Christ came to save all. I don't think he would agree with your approach, trashing white people specifically. Being white is a sin? All who are believers in Christ are brothers, regardless of skin color, s3xual preference, etc. Who is to say that a homos3xual can't be a Christian? I admire your passion, but you aren't going to help save peoples souls degrading others. I agree with your premise, but we are supposed to be compassionate to others, telling how Christ has set us free, not judging others.
 6 years ago '11        #126
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 BlaKc said:
^^^ur a joke

I just pose to you the question: how can you say you have a full understanding of the bible and thus God's teachings when you are most likely reading the bible in English, which wasn't the language they wrote it in. Also the scriptures have been inevitably modified through time, so you cannot really say you are understanding sh*t, unless you have primary documents of the scriptures and are reading them in their original forms and language.
 6 years ago '05        #127
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
i fukkn hate f*gs
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago