Oct 29 - Video shows bully attacking 15-year-old gay student

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 westbank504 said:
You wouldn't happen to live in Louisiana by any chance, would you?
IKR! Send his a.ss down the street to Southern U and them gay dudes will beat the dogsh*t out of him.
 6 years ago '10        #102
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
Yo reading this homophobe n*ggas rants Is lowering my iq.... fu*k this thread
 6 years ago '04        #103
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 420Heat said:
Yo reading this homophobe n*ggas rants Is lowering my iq.... fu*k this thread
come on you don't find any humor in it?
 6 years ago '05        #104
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I truly hope some of you aren't fu*king serious. I'm just laughing at the ignorance.
 6 years ago '08        #105
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
BlaKc is ignorance personified
 6 years ago '08        #106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23320 23320
 BlaKc said:
the bible is ignorance now?
 6 years ago '07        #107
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19947 19947
 BlaKc said:
the bible is ignorance now?
sure is
 10-30-2011, 09:23 PM         #108
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ignorance is not believing in the bible. I guess the dead sea scrolls are a fairytale too? Blakc needs to make his points without being hateful though. You are preaching against white people, homos3xuals, etc, but if you believe in Jesus Christ, then you sure aren't following the path he laid out considering his greatest commandment was love.
 10-30-2011, 09:29 PM         #109
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canesin2099 said:
The ignorance is not believing in the bible. I guess the dead sea scrolls are a fairytale too?
:agreement6:
 10-30-2011, 09:31 PM         #110
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
So im not following the path of the Lord because im preaching against these people? We r to be LIKEMINDED with Christ and Christ condemned the Pharisees and Scribes, calling them SERPENTS, liars, hypocrites and he told them their father is the devil and that they will do his will, so you tell me how preaching against the wicked isn't right. The commandment is to love the Most High and love the brethren, not the wicked or the enemies of the cross.
 10-30-2011, 09:42 PM         #111
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
its funny how people despise words of truth but have no problem banging a weezy mixtape all day bro
you've gotta understand...most of the Atheists/pro gay agenda ppl in this thread have been so heavily indoctrinated by the Satanic Globalist media there's really no making any head way with them....it's sad but still laughable that they don't even realize it...especially the dude that said the Bible was written by a white man...like when these clowns say stupid sh*t like that you can just tell who's actually read the damn book they hate so much.
 10-30-2011, 09:51 PM         #112
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you've gotta understand...most of the Atheists/pro gay agenda ppl in this thread have been so heavily indoctrinated by the Satanic Globalist media there's really no making any head way with them....it's sad but still laughable that they don't even realize it...especially the dude that said the Bible was written by a white man...like when these clowns say stupid sh*t like that you can just tell who's actually read the damn book they hate so much.
nah, that ain't even it. it's just about being decent to other human beings and treating people right. you always try and speak on this so-called "complicated" sh*t that you enjoy claiming people can't understand because they aren't elevated enough in their thinking but you can't grasp the simplicity of the aforementioned concepts?

get outta here with that
 6 years ago '07        #113
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,058 | Props total: 30353 30353

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #114
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,058 | Props total: 30353 30353

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #115
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BlaKc said:
You're concepts of human decency and righteousness are completely different from mine.
I'm still awaiting your response...
 6 years ago '06        #116
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
9 pages? I'm going to guess its literred with ignorance and gay bashing. I don't mean to be THAT GUY, but i'll come at this thread with some kind of common sense.

In what world is it right to beat someone because they share a different set of beliefs then you?

I will also top this off as saying that religion is not an excuse for violence, especially the messed up world of Christianity which has k!lled so so so so many people, and all because of people interpreting a book that wasn't even created by "God" differently

lmao at people f!ghting over a book of fu*king parables. Life your life by taking the positive messages from the bible and not interpreting the negative ones, please and thank you
 6 years ago '05        #117
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
9 pages? I'm going to guess its literred with ignorance and gay bashing. I don't mean to be THAT GUY, but i'll come at this thread with some kind of common sense.

In what world is it right to beat someone because they share a different set of beliefs then you?

I will also top this off as saying that religion is not an excuse for violence, especially the messed up world of Christianity which has k!lled so so so so many people, and all because of people interpreting a book that wasn't even created by "God" differently

lmao at people f!ghting over a book of fu*king parables. Life your life by taking the positive messages from the bible and not interpreting the negative ones, please and thank you
 10-31-2011, 12:34 AM         #118
205rashad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
3 days off?
Thats BS you they tryna give them two black girls 10 yrs for beating up that f*g in mcdonalds but a this dude only get suspended......
 6 years ago '05        #119
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BlaKc said:
If we got rid of GAYS and ABORTIONS the population would INCREASE dramatically, can u comprehend that simple statement satan? People are executed everyday in america legally and illegally, people make mad money off of death anyway so quit talkn that bullshyt about gays and gdp cuz u don't know what ur talkn about. Millions die in america EVERY YEAR, hundreds of millions die in the world every year. The U.S economy and Global economy profit off of death u fukn ignorant waste of life crakka
First off, you're wrong on everything that you have spoken. Hebrews looked like modern day ARABS. What fact can you present that can corroborate your state that hundreds of millions die every year? Lastly, you speak BLACK THIS BLACK THAT, but you use destructive language that was specifically designed to disrespect our race(nikka and any modification of the word). And you think that you have the bible correctly comprehended? Most of humanity is still in the process of deciphering it. Also, read the Quran and other religious books for they all have have a connection. After you've done this, you'll be able to see what's bullsh*t and what's not. Carry on.
 6 years ago '07        #120
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19947 19947
@ what this thread has turned into wtf.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy