Oct 29 - Video shows bully attacking 15-year-old gay student

most viewed right now
 225
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2453 2453
 notoriousthugzz said:
this sh*t aint cool.

shame on you dudes clowning on the dude cuz hes a homo. i aint tryin to ride out for the dude but just cuz hes gay he deserves to get his a.ss whopped like that in front of the whole class? fu*k all them pussies who just stood there. i thought my generation was bad..

The bully probably comes from a dysfunctional family with a daddy in prison and a wh0ore alcoholic mother.
that's hs for you though, i don't know how it is now though since i graduated in 06, but when i was in hs it was the same sh*t..people don't give a fu*k and much rather see a f!ght when it goes down, instead of breaking it up..i'd atleast make an effort to break it up whenever i saw someone getting their a.ss whopped who couldn't defend themselves..but it's just the society we live in, it's fu*ked but i doubt it'll ever change ..this is just like the bystander effect, when people don't do sh*t if there is a large number of people present..it's wrong but i highly doubt sh*t will ever change


Last edited by Deniro732; 10-30-2011 at 02:00 PM..
 10-30-2011, 02:19 PM         #82
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
Whether nikkas know it or not we are in the middle of a WAR. Research "Eugenics" in america and you will find out that the White power structure is systematically murdering our people out through abortions,bad diet,drugs,miseducation,ENTRAPMENT,entertainment,i nstitutional racism and many other methods. This homos3xual bizness is all about destroying the BLACK MAN, the white mans greatest threat, we need REAL MEN not men who live in a delusional fantasy where they think they are women
as usual my dudes always on point... :cool-smiley-009:
 10-30-2011, 02:19 PM         #83
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
this sh*t aint cool.

shame on you dudes clowning on the dude cuz hes a homo. i aint tryin to ride out for the dude but just cuz hes gay he deserves to get his a.ss whopped like that in front of the whole class? fu*k all them pussies who just stood there. i thought my generation was bad..

The bully probably comes from a dysfunctional family with a daddy in prison and a wh0ore alcoholic mother.
this, and a closet homos3xual child. if his parents taught him how to love himself for who he is, then he wouldn't project his self-hate on to someone else who didn't do a fu*king thing to him.



not even shocked by some of the responses here, it's well known this forum is crowded with a bunch of weak pussies who would advocate doing something "tough" like this online because they would never step to anyone who actually deserved it in real life. standing up for this kind of sh*t is a weak a.ss quality and you're a HUGE v*gina if you advocate for this bs.
 10-30-2011, 02:37 PM         #84
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
lol @ you basing your life on what a white man wrote
 10-30-2011, 02:47 PM         #85
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
See our lives were meant to be about spiritual salvation, not material possessions which is why you cannot love the world and the Most High because they are contrary. You cannot love clubbing to lil wayne and rick ross and also love holiness and righteousness. This world is corrupt and wicked is what i am trying to get through to my brothas on here and in the streets. Its not just about gays, its about all the moral negatives that we have established in our community because we follow the white mans lifestyle and not GODS
 10-30-2011, 02:48 PM         #86
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
Ever wonder why the bible is the book that most people have never even read through, yet its the book most people love to talk shyt about? The bible contains more wisdom and knowledge than ANY book on earth, that fairytale shyt is put out there to keep lazy nikkas who don't research from finding out the truth, cuz when you hear the bible all you can think about is white jesus floating into the sky smiling whispering " i love everybody"
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 10-30-2011, 02:52 PM         #87
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by iCON-8
but i don't resent or hate the people that are choosing to make that their s3xual gender.

 wassermusik said:
Learn the difference between orientation and gender, idiot.







 6 years ago '04        #88
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
her mom is a coward and she raised a coward
n*ggas aint got no heart so they raise their kid to "live within the law"
bi*ches.

and yeah i know the devil blames the victim but fu*k it
if you don't defend yourself no one else should defend you.
 6 years ago '11        #89
westbank504 
space
avatar space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
 BlaKc said:
try not to speak on things you lack the ability to comprehend
You wouldn't happen to live in Louisiana by any chance, would you?
 6 years ago '08        #90
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,052 | Props total: 4781 4781
 Sean McDevitt said:
a man and another man. can not create a new born child.

only a female and male can. being gay is wrong. it is their wrong choice in life.
Homos3xuals are more than capable of creating their own children, though.....
 6 years ago '04        #91
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
this guy...blakc and micheal moore...these guys...lol
 6 years ago '04        #92
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
Thats HS you either defend yourself or your food.
Not saying its right in anyway cause I have gay friends
they the best kind of n*ggas to keep around cause they
help pull bi*ches but like I said. Gotta stand up for yourself
dont gotta win but just gotta show youre brave enough to
stand your ground. . .
 6 years ago '11        #93
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 64 64
f*g got his a.ss whooped
 6 years ago '09        #94
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19300 19300
hey that fat dude weak for blindsiding dude if you gonna beat a dude up for dumb sh*t at least have the nerve walk right up to him and give him the triple chin combo
 10-30-2011, 05:10 PM         #95
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we got another f*ggot police officer in the making
 10-30-2011, 05:20 PM         #96
Noun Town Bat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ some of u in here, people like this still exist?!? I have gay friends and they're cool as hell! and they're not chumps either, they just as (or more) masculine as any straight guy I know. Not all of em are fairy lisp talkin pussies. the flamboyant ones who act like women and talk funny I can't hang with lol that sh*t's annoying, but I'm not gonna beat em down unless they're harassing me. But yea some of em u wouldn't even suspect unless they told u.

If some of u open ur little minds up a bit u might find u have more in common with a gay person than u think, hell u may even become friends with one! Or maybe u already are LOL I guarantee yall know more closet homos than u think, check out craigslist m4m personals, every other posting is a married or straight guy lookin to suck d!ck on the DL

and yall crying about gay ppl can't breed, yea cuz that's what the world really needs, more kids on this already overpopulated planet. gays are doing the world a favor! I'd rather see a hardworking gay couple who contributes to society than some lazy a.ss family with 10 kids claiming welfare sucking the world dry populating our future with kids who will end up the same..
 6 years ago '07        #97
rkelley6045 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 Noun Town Bat said:
@ some of u in here, people like this still exist?!? I have gay friends and they're cool as hell! and they're not chumps either, they just as (or more) masculine as any straight guy I know. Not all of em are fairy lisp talkin pussies. the flamboyant ones who act like women and talk funny I can't hang with lol that sh*t's annoying, but I'm not gonna beat em down unless they're harassing me. But yea some of em u wouldn't even suspect unless they told u.

If some of u open ur little minds up a bit u might find u have more in common with a gay person than u think, hell u may even become friends with one! Or maybe u already are LOL I guarantee yall know more closet homos than u think, check out craigslist m4m personals, every other posting is a married or straight guy lookin to suck d!ck on the DL

and yall crying about gay ppl can't breed, yea cuz that's what the world really needs, more kids on this already overpopulated planet. gays are doing the world a favor! I'd rather see a hardworking gay couple who contributes to society than some lazy a.ss family with 10 kids claiming welfare sucking the world dry populating our future with kids who will end up the same..


Based on the majority of the post in here........ Mankind Lost. Ignorance prevails and these little pricks on here talking all hard as usual BEHIND a computer screen. I'm not gay or condone what they do but, I have grown up enough to accept them and keep it moving. Grow up BX and stop acting like yall live that "prison yard" life.... Cuz ya dont.
 6 years ago '04        #98
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
That n*gga had it on his mind
 6 years ago '04        #99
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 Freemind said:
Don't fu*k dudes, and you won't get your a.ss beat.
Don't be such an ignorant stupid piece of sh*t and u might make it in life
 6 years ago '05        #100
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 rkelley6045 said:


Based on the majority of the post in here........ Mankind Lost. Ignorance prevails and these little pricks on here talking all hard as usual BEHIND a computer screen. I'm not gay or condone what they do but, I have grown up enough to accept them and keep it moving. Grow up BX and stop acting like yall live that "prison yard" life.... Cuz ya dont.
@ prison yard life!!! Nail was hit!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy