Oct 29 - Video shows bully attacking 15-year-old gay student

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
if it's an obvious mismatch.. one of his homies should have told dude to chill the hell out..
 6 years ago '11        #62
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 2453 2453
 Chixf Xscx said:
@ this n*ggas voice

sounding like them o-d flamers and sh*t
america getting soft.. smh
 10-30-2011, 09:40 AM         #63
lifeofaYG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you gotta beat tha sh*t outta them homos bruh
 6 years ago '06        #64
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8915 8915
 Po*TenSe™ said:
It's wrong to be Gay..
It's wrong to beat Gay's for being Gay...

it's a lose lose situation for Gay's
TRUTH.
 6 years ago '05        #65
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Freemind said:
Don't fu*k dudes, and you won't get your a.ss beat.
Direct contradiction to your username..
 6 years ago '11        #66
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 iCON-8 said:
freemind lost mad respect from me reading that.. thought u were a sensible dude on here bruh..

i aint about homos3xuality, infact i really do hate it but i don't resent or hate the people that are choosing to make that their s3xual gender. i mean why would i hate another man or woman because of something they want to do with their lives that DOESN'T involve me.

Insecure mother fu*kers are the ones that beat down on anyone that is different..

I would LOVE to have that bully come at me like that.. he'd be leaking from his face, stretched out on the class room floor, snoring with his tounge hangin out his mouth like the retard he is.. That homo kid needs to learn how to protect himself better lol
This...
 6 years ago '09        #67
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1655 1655
This sh*t is sad I never knew bullying was this bad I though people just mouth off which was my generation and I always said bullying cant be that bad. But this is unacceptable man how can someone beat someone else senseless with out f!ghting bad and nobody stops it. This is sad man and anyone thinks that kid deserve an beating because he's gay is wrong
 6 years ago '05        #68
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 BlaKc said:
If we got rid of GAYS and ABORTIONS the population would INCREASE dramatically, can u comprehend that simple statement satan? People are executed everyday in america legally and illegally, people make mad money off of death anyway so quit talkn that bullshyt about gays and gdp cuz u don't know what ur talkn about. Millions die in america EVERY YEAR, hundreds of millions die in the world every year. The U.S economy and Global economy profit off of death u fukn ignorant waste of life crakka
First off, you're wrong on everything that you have spoken. Hebrews looked like modern day ARABS. What fact can you present that can corroborate your state that hundreds of millions die every year? Lastly, you speak BLACK THIS BLACK THAT, but you use destructive language that was specifically designed to disrespect our race(nikka and any modification of the word). And you think that you have the bible correctly comprehended? Most of humanity is still in the process of deciphering it. Also, read the Quran and other religious books for they all have have a connection. After you've done this, you'll be able to see what's bullsh*t and what's not. Carry on.
 6 years ago '11        #69
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
yo wow dude in here thumping his bible writing long a.ss paragraphs

I hope he is trolling
 6 years ago '10        #70
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
i'd fu*k his mom
 6 years ago '07        #71
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
just ignore this obviously ignorant blakc dude, hes just upset the rapture didn't happen. Shut the fu*k up and take your dumbass to a westboro baptist church meeting you degenerate scumbag.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
 BlaKc said:
fuk homos and fuk their pain. Homos3xuals r degenerate scum who do not deserve to live, so getting an a.ss whopping is getting off easy

I hope you do not or never do have any kids. That would just be a spread of ignorance in the world.
 6 years ago '06        #73
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,892 | Props total: 25681 25681
 notoriousthugzz said:
this sh*t aint cool.

shame on you dudes clowning on the dude cuz hes a homo. i aint tryin to ride out for the dude but just cuz hes gay he deserves to get his a.ss whopped like that in front of the whole class? fu*k all them pussies who just stood there. i thought my generation was bad..

The bully probably comes from a dysfunctional family with a daddy in prison and a wh0ore alcoholic mother.
seriously man i agree 100% no homo but gay people is some of the coolest people lol i was the same way tho hated them (when i was younger) but i had to accept on of my girls friends and that dude is funny as heck he don't act like a flamer tho he just likes dudes.. Now i don't go out my way to kick it with the n*gga but i'm not gonna act like a jack a.ss when he comes over to see my girl or something what he do and what i don't doesn't effect either of us so whatever if you comfortable in your own skin gay people aren't a issue...
 6 years ago '05        #74
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
just ignore this obviously ignorant blakc dude, hes just upset the rapture didn't happen. Shut the fu*k up and take your dumbass to a westboro baptist church meeting you degenerate scumbag.
 6 years ago '11        #75
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9945 9945
 BlaKc said:
by the american definition as it pertains to race....yes.
Uncle Tom a.ss hating n*gga
 10-30-2011, 01:06 PM         #76
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back in the day, when u fought in school your a.ss got expelled. American schools are getting soft
 6 years ago '10        #77
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 23789 23789
a man and another man. can not create a new born child.

only a female and male can. being gay is wrong. it is their wrong choice in life.
 6 years ago '08        #78
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,989 | Props total: 9769 9769
 Barack Obonga said:
really? most old ppl say we are stricter about f!ght nowadays
This

and that dude Blakc is t he greatest troll of all time
 6 years ago '06        #79
space
space
 BlaKc said:
man its a bunch of closet f*gguts on this site and u aint foolin me,go sign a suicide pact with the rest of the rainbow coalition
i hope your just trolling because if not you are fu*king disturbed highly the hell wrong with you bro??
 6 years ago '06        #80
space
space
yeah i agree homos3xuality is wrong and i don't agree with it. Yes it says in the bible man and woman. I can't treat a person bad just because he/she loves the same s3x i use to say i hate f*gs too but i'm glad i grew up. Again i don't agree with it but it's not me doing it either..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy