Oct 29 - Video shows bully attacking 15-year-old gay student

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2011, 10:39 PM         #41
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
No not everyone who commits a "crime" i never said that, see you putting words in my mouth. The only crime is sin, which is violation of gods law. And yes my "social group" is small, but the word says be IN the world but not OF it so there are events and obligations that i have but other than that no I keep myself around likeminded people. Really tho who wouldn't say they only have a small group of REAL true friends. What you don't get is, I don't have to be accepted of the world, i have to be accepted of the Most High. I don't need to give fellowship with the world if that is going to take away from me giving fellowship to the Most High. Look at the men of the bible, many of them walked alone and died alone because the majority of people were to busy and caught up trying to keep up with the joneses that they despised the prophets and their lifestyle. Like Noah and his family were the only ones to survive the flood, its going to be the same way in the end, FEW shall be saved. Im not scared to step outside the group think even if it means being ALONE.
What about all the people who are living in different parts of the world and potentially never actually seen the Bible? Do they go to hell when they didn't even know? Like many Islamic states have their kids only learning the Quran and nothing else. What if they they were interested but didn't have the means in terms of finances to leave the country. What happens to them.
 6 years ago '07        #42
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002

talking to people like you is like talking to a brick wall

you aren't gonna budge, neither am I so let's leave it at that
 10-29-2011, 10:57 PM         #43
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check this out

[video - click to view]

10-29-2011, 11:12 PM         #44
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
Christopher hitchens is a serpent twisting concepts that people who have not studied the bible OBJECTIVELY and THOROUGHLY cannot begin to comprehend.
The one thing about Hitchens is he doesn't back away from a challenge. The man has argued against so many relgious leaders around the world that he is a legend
 6 years ago '07        #45
space
space
this sh*t is still going on? jesus christ

pun intended
 6 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 BlaKc said:
aint u sposed to be smoking a blunt and fantasizing bout that lambo u gon cop when ya grinding finally pays off crakkka?
already copped it

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW
 10-29-2011, 11:39 PM         #47
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
Imma leave u with this Darkdrone, you don't have to believe because it might not be even meant for you to believe but if it is and u r a brother I beseech you to study the bible objectively, i mean really study it and research it and don't listen to what ANYONE has to say whether christian or atheist until u have fully analyzed it for yourself without filtering it through misconceptions. 1
Will def think about it bro. I am in for knowledge regardless of where it comes from and I never have read the bible so it might be a good read. That was a long a.ss convo but I think its time to end it.

Your right about fully analyzing it without the misconceptions of others. Aight will do thanks man. Oh and props.
 6 years ago '04        #48
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
faget deserved an a.ss whooping
 6 years ago '06        #49
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
@ this n*gga spittin bout religion..
 6 years ago '04        #50
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
I can't believe some of the comments in this thread!!

faget deserved an a.ss whooping

We're supposed to be better than this!!

Last edited by dj X; 10-30-2011 at 01:10 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #51
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20708 20708
A lot of hateful dudes on here...Y'all are really fu*king pathetic.

I feel sorry for the kid, hope that bully bi*ch catches karma.

Edit: Wow that blaxc dude is a............. interesting fella

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 10-30-2011 at 01:09 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #52
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 BlaKc said:
fuk homos and fuk their pain. Homos3xuals r degenerate scum who do not deserve to live, so getting an a.ss whopping is getting off easy
boxden, home of the enlightened
 6 years ago '08        #53
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,735 | Props total: 8957 8957
i swear i hate the media. i dont need a bi*ch to tell me whats happening, show me the video i dont need to you interpret this video for me

f*ggot
 10-30-2011, 02:38 AM         #54
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's wrong to be Gay..
It's wrong to beat Gay's for being Gay...

it's a lose lose situation for Gay's
 6 years ago '04        #55
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 951 951
If a person is gay, that's fine, let them do them.

If a gay person disrespects you s3xually, such as hitting on you, and what not, or trying to r*pe you, or any of that, then I say...kill em'. If not, let them do what they do. More gay men in this world= more women left for the straight. fu*ked up how bully sh*t happens for no reason tho. To me it seems like if you decide to beat up a gay man for being gay, you must have got r*ped or something, and this is the way to take your frustration out, it's like beating your 5'4 100 pound wife, because your 6'5 boss gave you sh*t, and you had to take frustration out.
 6 years ago '05        #56
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 KeepinItTrill said:
prove to me it is factual

you can't, just like I can't prove that it's fake

all your sh*t is faith-based, my sh*t is opinion-based
not that I'm choosing a side or stating my beliefs, but this argument is awful. "Prove to me its real!"...Prove to me that the Spanish-American War was real, that people were burned at the stake, that Thomas Jefferson existed...these are all things you say "well I read about it, so they exist." then you tell someone that what they read doesn't exist
 6 years ago '11        #57
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 BlaKc said:
First off, financial success does not mean you did shyt worthwhile. See the "economic well being" of the country has nothing to do with the well being of OUR BLACK community. We need real men and imma teach you what a REAL MAN is and it has nothing to do with a meaningless degree from a university.

A real man LOVES his people. What we as black people do not understand is that America is not our country, its our PRISON. We have never been FREE in america, we have only been oppressed and controlled. America is designed to destroy blacks, mainly the black man. In school you learn the white mans propaganda and lies about how you have the ability to have the american dream. Like I said don't be fukkn LAZY and go look up "EUGENICS' in amerikkka.

Most Importantly A real man knows the Most High and his laws and will teach his people these things because without the wisdom of the bible we have NOTHING. We were CREATED to serve the Most High FIRST and live in the world second. The Most High is about to destroy america because of its wickedness and the only people who are going to survive r those who the Most High has mercy like in the days of noah. The white man is the devil and has robbed us of our true identity, we are ISRAELITES not africans. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are our forefathers and the Most High is only coming to save the lost sheep of Israel. And Christ is going to k!ll the white man and enslave the other races. So wen i speak of being a real man, i mean an Israelite Man of God, not being a **** in this white mans society. This society is going down, the dollar is worthless, the economy is going to crash inevitably soon, there will be martial law and race wars and eventually the white man is going to unleash his endgame extermination plan and start slaughtering millions of people in this country. Wake up we are at war and a college degree won't save your life, ask those fools who jumped 100 stories down from the World trade center
i've never seen anyone so blinded by ignorant fundamentalist religious ideals. :wow:

Like really dude, you realize the bible was written by men, and the passages in the bible were selected by rich white men throughout history. Unless you are able to perfectly read the original primary documents in the bible with their original languages you cannot see it as something written by God.

Last edited by panelas; 10-30-2011 at 05:25 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #58
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,316 | Props total: 2061 2061
@ what this thread has become
 6 years ago '06        #59
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 2660 2660
I can't condone bullying...AT ALL..

That kid can't help his genetics and how he was born...
 6 years ago '06        #60
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 268 268
 Barack Obonga said:
what? lol who jumps into f!ghts they have nothing to do with?nobody sh*t is stupid
Ive gotten into f!ghts when someone cant really defend themself. When a guy is getting randomly rushed for an ipod in downtown seattle its hard to just stand there. I join the rushers ....jk but I carry so I try and de-escalate sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy