Oct 29 - Video shows bully attacking 15-year-old gay student

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2011, 08:52 PM         #21
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
women outnumber men, there is no "competition" to reproduce
Why cant you let these people just live their life? Who gives you the right to judge who gets to live and who gets to die? Is the mere fact of them living causing the insides in your stomach to rot?

I just don't get it...live your life and stop being so intrusive into other people's business.
 10-29-2011, 09:00 PM         #22
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
Whether nikkas know it or not we are in the middle of a WAR. Research "Eugenics" in america and you will find out that the White power structure is systematically murdering our people out through abortions,bad diet,drugs,miseducation,ENTRAPMENT,entertainment,i nstitutional racism and many other methods. This homos3xual bizness is all about destroying the BLACK MAN, the white mans greatest threat, we need REAL MEN not men who live in a delusional fantasy where they think they are women
Real men to do what exactly? As long as a brother goes to university, gets a worthwhile degree and finds himself a job then he will be contributing to the economic well being of the country. Whether he is gay or not. There are probably a lot of gay people who have stable well paying jobs then compared to the ignorant n*ggas who are skipping school and wondering the hood. Gay people might not be what I agree with but I will never knock the hussle of someone who worked hard and achieved something worthwhile.
 6 years ago '06        #23
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 989 989
 BlaKc said:
women outnumber men, there is no "competition" to reproduce, and like i posted, its against scripture and its not supposed to be condoned or supported. Its too many brothas out here becoming f*gguts, we already have enough dudes in jail, dying, k!lling and getting strung out on drugs to keep losing our men to another WEAPON of the ENEMY
Against scriptures? fu*k your fake fairy tales. Silly a.ss motherfu*ker.
 10-29-2011, 09:12 PM         #24
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
man its a bunch of closet f*gguts on this site and u aint foolin me,go sign a suicide pact with the rest of the rainbow coalition
I see so when I try to argue with you like civilized adult you try to divert the conversation to something else. Sucide pact? Rainbow Coalition? Your argument was weak to begin with and you just gave up because you knew what you were blabbering about was jibberish. Your the one who brought: "he's a f*g he shouldn't be alive, his life has no PURPOSE" into the convo. I just asked what if this guy did something worthwhile in his life? Like become a doctor, a lawyer and engineer. He would be contributing to society. What more do you need him to do?

I don't agree with the marriage of two gay individuals but the union is all right but I do agree these people should be treated with some respect. If they have the drive to work hard and do something productive with their life, then props for them. We don't need ignorant fools like you who say just cause gay then k!ll yourself. The economy would take a major step backward with that mentality.

Bullies are weak minded individuals who want to push their problems onto someone else. If you agree with that dumbass did then it really shows your maturity level. Read a book, educate yourself and stop shoving religion down people's throats.

Last edited by Drone; 10-29-2011 at 09:14 PM..
 10-29-2011, 09:27 PM         #25
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
nikka u sound stupid, you don't even know what you are talking about. The economy would take a step backward? no it wouldn't first of all because there would be less f*gs and more heteros which means more children, which means more businesses, jobs and inventions idiot. I told you why f*gs don't deserve equal treatment, because I believe in the Most High and the bible which you obviously don't, this is not my OPINION, its a fact. God does not love f*gs and God said all f*gs should die and they will die when his kingdom is established on this earth. So if you got a problem with that then you can take it up with him when u get your chance to stand for judgment
Your really gonna base your argument on the bible huh? Lmao did this dumb n*gga say if the gay population was wiped out the economy would grow? Wow I am so done with you. Read up on some basic macroecnomics man and understand how GDP works then come talk to me. Less people means less GDP which therefore decreases income and reduces consumption, investment, government purchases and net exports. The economy would take a step back. Gay people no matter how small they represent the population, would still effect the economy. Don't base your argument on eugenics and religion because you wont win.
 6 years ago '06        #26
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
 BlaKc said:
try not to speak on things you lack the ability to comprehend
I can comprehend bullsh*t pretty well actually.

Stop acting like anything religious based isn't full of sh*t.

You're acting like a theological/ideology scholar. You're full of sh*t just like whichever religion you follow.

Last edited by G2MC; 10-29-2011 at 09:33 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #27
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
lol @ you basing your life on what a white man wrote
 10-29-2011, 09:42 PM         #28
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
Yo ur a fukn retard who lacks comprehension, like i said the restriction of homos3xuality promotes heteros3xuality which promotes population growth which translates to economic growth dumbazz. You don't even know what eugenics is, and you don't know anything about the bible f*ggut, so enjoy being a dumbazz **** living the white mans lie until the day u find out i was tellin u the truth when amerikkka fukkn collapses in front of your eyes and shyt get REAL OUT HERE, fuk u nikka im shakin the dust off my feet on your homo azz and your vain regurgitation's of the devils propaganda and indoctrination that you filter your lifes views through
Do you know what happens to the GDP when the population decreases? Just answer me that. Please I will wait. Also, try spelling "America" correctly next time and then maybe your argument might be worthwhile to read.
 10-29-2011, 09:55 PM         #29
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
If we got rid of GAYS and ABORTIONS the population would INCREASE dramatically, can u comprehend that simple statement satan?
n*gga you are so deluded in whatever your reading you don't see reality. I feel sorry for you and everything you believe. I can't fathom a n*gga this stupid but you know what you suprised me today. I will end the conversation here cause your beyond reason. I hope you continue your deluded existence and then maybe one day you can think for yourself.

BTW I aint a cracka n*gga, just a brother like you was posts on BX.

Last edited by Drone; 10-29-2011 at 09:58 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #30
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
 BlaKc said:
white man didn't write the bible, try again satan. King James was a man of color and irregardless the scriputres are available in the original HEBREW and the apostles, Christ , moses and the prophets were all men of color and would look like so called black men today
Holy sh*t (pun intended), your whole argument is full of flaws and grammatical errors.
 10-29-2011, 10:08 PM         #31
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
Edit: Nikka enjoy dying in america living in YOUR DELUSIONS sold to you by the white man your enemy you stupid nikka. I read books that involve FACTS not jus the white mans propaganda like you do, nikka cuz you don't know nothing but lies. Dumbazz prolly scared of Al-Qaeda and terrorists u dumb fuk

First off like i said gdp wouldn't decrease because there are whole industries in america that profit insanely from deaths and second lets say we live in ur delusion and it did what difference would it make? We execute murderers every day without any concern for any "economic declines" or "decrease in gdp" so you're logic is not logical. A homo is nothing but a criminal and the crime is worthy of death.
Does god in bible say that homos should be k!lled in the bible? I am curious cause I thought god was all about equality and everyone living past hate.
 6 years ago '07        #32
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15009 15009
the kid needs his a.ss whooped

picking on somebody that obviously didn't want any problems

wish that was my son, dude would be getting hit with a switch to the face every day after school and be grounded till the end of time.
 10-29-2011, 10:14 PM         #33
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
Wrong again. Let me teach you FACTS not HEARSAY lil nigguh

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Lil n*gga? Naw man I aint little just wanna learn some stuff. I am always seeking knowledge and so I aint gonna discriminate. So let me ask you a question. If say your a cousin of yours came out of the closet and said he was gay, what would you do? If he visited your house on a timely basis, what exactly would your reaction be? If you guys were cool before your found out, would you cut him off?

Last edited by Drone; 10-29-2011 at 10:19 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 BlaKc said:
If u wanna learn thats cool, but if u gonna contend with the truth then imma treat u like a enemy.

I had a uncle who was gay and passed a year b4 i came into the truth. After i explained these kinds of things to my family they asked me the same question you did about my uncle and i told them, that i would have told him what he was doing was not right and that GOD said, not me, GOD said that he does not love homos and that they will not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Now the word says i am not to have fellowship with homos so no I would not keep company with him unless he changed. The same goes with a friend or family member who robs,sells drugs,commits adultery, and DOES NOT BELIEVE
 6 years ago '08        #35
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
blakc plz do us all a favor n off urself.

im very alarmed that no one did anything.
 6 years ago '07        #36
space
space
you keep living by the supposed words of a superpower while I live in realtime homie
 6 years ago '06        #37
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
how in the fu*k did this went from a "15 year old gay male getting bullied..."

...to a huge religious debate, and trying to go DEEP with it? shut the fu*k up please, or take that sh*t to the KC.
 10-29-2011, 10:29 PM         #38
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
This is why i say that, the word says that if someone who is speaking contrary to the gospel has already been warned two or three times is a lost cause and is a tool of the enemy because that person is under bondage to sin/satan
Everyone who doesn't believe in the gospel, everyone who commits adultery, everyone who uses drugs, everyone who is gay, everyone who commits a crime (whether it be minor) is the enemy? Don't you see the problem. Thats too much of the population. If what you believe is true then you must have a very small social group.
 6 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 BlaKc said:
nikka u live in a fantasy land, you support a rapper who brags about selling crack to his own people, is that whats REAL to you????? but word of holiness and morality aint? Nikkas respect jeezy lyrics more than the bible, that says alot about who you are as a person.
you're really gonna judge me off of a Jeezy album cover bruh?

you believe EVERY word of a BOOK that could or could not be true to itself. Who's REALLY living in fantasy world here? miss me with that bullsh*t forreal

you can quote the bible all you want, that doesn't prove it's factual AT ALL.
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
prove to me it is factual

you can't, just like I can't prove that it's fake

all your sh*t is faith-based, my sh*t is opinion-based
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago