Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
8025 pageviews
190 comments

lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
Oct 29 - Video shows bully attacking 15-year-old gay student

[video - click to view]

More and more people are speaking out against bullying, but the practice remains distressingly common in the nation's schools. All too often, gay teens are the victims. The newest example is especially disturbing.
In Chillicothe, Ohio, a 15-year-old gay teen was beaten in a school classroom. The incident was captured on camera, revealing a classroom full of students who did nothing to break up the a.ssault.
The attacking student has received a three-day suspension, but Rebecca Collins, mother of the student who was beaten, says this isn't enough. She is pursuing her options with law enforcement. Her son, who was also harassed on Facebook, suffered a possible concussion and a chipped tooth in the attack. You can watch the video footage of the a.ssault after the jump, but should be warned that it makes for disturbing viewing.

[pic - click to view]

Video shows bully attacking 15-year-old gay student | The Upshot - Yahoo! News

190 comments for "Oct 29 - Video shows bully attacking 15-year-old gay student"

6 years ago '04        #2
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
3 days off?
 6 years ago '05        #3
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Don't fu*k dudes, and you won't get your a.ss beat.
 6 years ago '06        #4
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 madara beatz said:
^^ you're a bi*ch a.ss homo f*g fudge packing a.ss butt pirate. You clay akon son of a bi*ch
^

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #5
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
he got his a.ss beat because he doesn't have any hands. if he knew how to f!ght, bullies would second guess on fu*king with him. he got bullied because he's a punk, not because he was gay...

...and i'd fu*k his moms
 6 years ago '07        #6
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,372 | Props total: 2072 2072
 madara beatz said:
^^ you're a bi*ch a.ss homo f*g fudge packing a.ss butt pirate. You clay akon son of a bi*ch

e180th said:
^

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #7
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,372 | Props total: 2072 2072
@ this n*ggas voice

sounding like them o-d flamers and sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #8
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
this sh*t aint cool.

shame on you dudes clowning on the dude cuz hes a homo. i aint tryin to ride out for the dude but just cuz hes gay he deserves to get his a.ss whopped like that in front of the whole class? fu*k all them pussies who just stood there. i thought my generation was bad..

The bully probably comes from a dysfunctional family with a daddy in prison and a wh0ore alcoholic mother.
 6 years ago '09        #9
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 notoriousthugzz said:
this sh*t aint cool.

shame on you dudes clowning on the dude cuz hes a homo. i aint tryin to ride out for the dude but just cuz hes gay he deserves to get his a.ss whopped like that in front of the whole class? fu*k all them pussies who just stood there. i thought my generation was bad..

The bully probably comes from a dysfunctional family with a daddy in prison and a wh0ore alcoholic mother.
this. and sadly i can't say im surprised with any response in this thread.
 6 years ago '08        #10
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
I'd love for a bully to f!ght me or anyone in my presense
 6 years ago '06        #11
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 Freemind said:
Don't fu*k dudes, and you won't get your a.ss beat.
Is that how you got the Bullies to stop?

Only Pussies prey on the weak and praise bullying.
 6 years ago '06        #12
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
freemind lost mad respect from me reading that.. thought u were a sensible dude on here bruh..

i aint about homos3xuality, infact i really do hate it but i don't resent or hate the people that are choosing to make that their s3xual gender. i mean why would i hate another man or woman because of something they want to do with their lives that DOESN'T involve me.

Insecure mother fu*kers are the ones that beat down on anyone that is different..

I would LOVE to have that bully come at me like that.. he'd be leaking from his face, stretched out on the class room floor, snoring with his tounge hangin out his mouth like the retard he is.. That homo kid needs to learn how to protect himself better lol
 6 years ago '06        #13
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
its human nature to prey on the weak...actually.....thats why ppl who stay weak their whole life never make it anywhere...a boss aint gonna hire a weak person..
and this is why people get bullied. if the 15 year old was hetero, he'll still get bullied because he'd continue to act like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. him being gay was just a bonus. please if you have kids, teach them how to defend themselves. dudes father probably wasn't around, or he's a bi*ch a.ss n*gga himself.
 6 years ago '06        #14
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Barack Obonga said:
what? lol who jumps into f!ghts they have nothing to do with?nobody sh*t is stupid
you right but that wasn't a f!ght lol.. when did the homo kid consent or even acknowledge that he wanted to f!ght that fat motherfu*ker.. sh*t looked like a muggin straight up.. he clocked him from behind and got him to the ground and pounded his head in.. personally i would have jumped in without a doubt seeing some weak a.ss sh*t like that..

i aint about jumping into other peoples f!ghts but when some sh*t thats blatantly unfair like that happens, best believe im jumpin in and levelling that sh*t out..
 6 years ago '06        #15
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
you right but that wasn't a f!ght lol.. when did the homo kid consent or even acknowledge that he wanted to f!ght that fat motherfu*ker.. sh*t looked like a muggin straight up.. he clocked him from behind and got him to the ground and pounded his head in.. personally i would have jumped in without a doubt seeing some weak a.ss sh*t like that..

i aint about jumping into other peoples f!ghts but when some sh*t thats blatantly unfair like that happens, best believe im jumpin in and levelling that sh*t out..
i see you have a good heart and all, but n*ggas get shot for playing "peace maker" nowadays. only way i'll make an exception is if i personally know the person, as in i interact with him frequently, or a relative... not some random joe in 3rd period english, or mr. doe that lives up street. n*ggas need to learn how to f!ght. you act like a bi*ch (no pun), you're going to get treated like one.
 6 years ago '08        #16
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23335 23335
fu*k that kid in that video and fu*k his hick a.ss parents too.

clearly he's a closet homos3xual. ow could a gay dude make you that angry? Its not like he stole your girl. And more than likely he aint try to clown you.

Dude reminds me of the old war vet dad in American Beauty

Last edited by Arson; 10-29-2011 at 06:30 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #17
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
 Barack Obonga said:
its human nature to prey on the weak...actually.....thats why ppl who stay weak their whole life never make it anywhere...a boss aint gonna hire a weak person..
Survival of the fittest is animal nature, the closest it gets to being human nature is when you're talking in the primitive sense.

We're no longer primitive though, we're civilized (or at least that's what I've been told).

We're supposed to be beings of love, compassion, and humanitarianism not hate, greed, and corruption.
 10-29-2011, 08:32 PM         #18
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't even have to be strong to f!ght back. Just show something and put it up. I swear that white fatass would get a table thrown at him and then a five star frog splash on his dumbass. Then I would bash his on the cement.

sh*t like this pisses me off. Why aint no one stopping the f!ght or at least jump in. Back in highschool f!ghts aint start in class.
 10-29-2011, 08:36 PM         #19
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
fuk homos and fuk their pain. Homos3xuals r degenerate scum who do not deserve to live, so getting an a.ss whopping is getting off easy
You have to be the stupidest poster on Boxden I have ever seen and should off yourself. You think just because some people have a different s3xual orientation they should be k!lled? k!ll yourself and your ignorance.
 6 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 BlaKc said:
Fagguts aren't worthy of life and neither are their SUPPORTERS according to the word of the Most High. Yeah he's a f*g he shouldn't be alive, his life has no PURPOSE
Are you black?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago