Dude Dresses As J.Cole For Halloween

most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
75 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '11        #121
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
now that need to be made into a smiley hahahaha yell
 7 years ago '05        #122
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 261 261
 Def Poet said:
Honestly it's not about being sensitive for me. It's a respect thing. Plus most of you kids are ignorant to the racial connotations that comes from a white person painting themselves to look black. Yes you do see some people of color dress like super man, but I've never seen them paint their skin white.

Stop tryna act all high and mighty. Us so called "kids" know exactly what blackface is, and if you had any grasp of reality you would realize that we are in 2011. Stop taking things out of context to make it a race issue and play the victim, on Halloween of all things.
 7 years ago '05        #123
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 261 261
 Optimus Crime said:
I feel like you got it wrong though... This isn't vaudeville... This is 2011, a completely different time. Blackface was a means of denigrating the stereotypes of black people present at the time. Extremely dark skin, exaggerated lips... This is a case where a dude listens to a guy, likes his music, and decides to dress up like him. Dude looks more like he OD'd on Spray Tan not shoe polish. I could see if he painted himself up to be dark as hell as claimed that he was still being J. Cole. Dude obviously didn't mean any disrespect to African American culture as a whole. Just by looking at the picture... it's an homage. I actually think it speaks volumes that he picked J. Cole vs Lil Wayne or Lil John or the Ying Yang Twins, Soulja Boy or any of the other rappers that could be considered caricatures
:agreement6:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who are your preferred reviewers?
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago