Eddie Murphy "I Dnt Think After A Seizure Anyone Wud Wnt Chicken Wings Are These Seizures Real Ross?

most viewed right now
 96
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-30-2011, 11:13 AM         #81
~: AkaDemiK :~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"umm chicken wing"
 7 years ago '08        #82
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,877 | Props total: 12083 12083
 ThiZZ said:
where the fu*k do n*ggas live that they dont know rick ross had a seizure and dont know what the fu*k wing stop is
honestly if it wasn't for Boxden I wouldn't have known about Rick Ross seizure.

Also, maybe they don't have Wing Stop in his area? It's not mcDonalds.
 10-30-2011, 12:49 PM         #83
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~: AkaDemiK :~ said:
"umm chicken wing"
that part got me too !!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #84
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 ThiZZ said:
where the fu*k do n*ggas live that they dont know rick ross had a seizure and dont know what the fu*k wing stop is
 Millerionaire87 said:
mann i thought i was the only one thinkin that sh*t....eddie was frontin like a bi*ch !!!
Are you idiots serious right now?

Eddie Murphy is a megastar. You think he keeps up on small time rappers like Rick Ross? These two dumbasses actin like Rick Ross is Michael Jackson.
 7 years ago '10        #85
rdrake 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,353 | Props total: 496 496
I wouldn't be surprised if he lied....he lied about everything else
 10-30-2011, 07:46 PM         #86
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Are you idiots serious right now?

Eddie Murphy is a megastar. You think he keeps up on small time rappers like Rick Ross? These two dumbasses actin like Rick Ross is Michael Jackson.
n*gga that sh*t was on every fu*kin website...even CNN was talkin about that sh*t..i got a notification to my ipad from CNN informing me about it...it was on every radio station!!!...plus everyone on FB and twitter was talkin bout it...and lets not for get the news stations across the nation...you yourself know eddie and ben heard bout that sh*t so stop it 5!!!...
 7 years ago '10        #87
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Millerionaire87 said:
n*gga that sh*t was on every fu*kin website...even CNN was talkin about that sh*t..i got a notification to my ipad from CNN informing me about it...it was on every radio station!!!...plus everyone on FB and twitter was talkin bout it...and lets not for get the news stations across the nation...you yourself know eddie and ben heard bout that sh*t so stop it 5!!!...
I'm sure eddie and ben was too busy doing promo for their film to hear or even give a fu*k about it

and it was probably on cnn website but I bet cnn didn't even broadcast that sh*t on they station and if they did they probably spent 10 seconds on it

this n*gga acting like it was breaking interrupt everything news
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
91 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
149 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
67 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside New black sitcoms coming to network tv this fall
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy