Kris Jenner's New Book Rips The Lid Off The O.J. Simpson Murder Case

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
6348 pageviews
45 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67064 67064
Kris Jenner's New Book Rips The Lid Off The O.J. Simpson murder Case

Kris Jenner is known as the ultimate momager, the woman who catapulted her daughters Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim Kardashian to stratospheric fame.

But before that, Kris was famous as the ex-wife of O.J. Simpson "dream team" attorney Robert Kardashian and as one of Nicole Brown Simpson's best friends.

Now, for the first time, Kris is speaking about O.J.'s murder trial -- and secret evidence only she has known -- in her memoir, Kris Jenner...and All Things Kardashian.

Only Radar has an exclusive look at her blistering attack on O.J., of whom Kris says, "I never believed O.J., not for one second."

The abusive Simpson marriage ended in divorce in 1992 but Nicole's fears about O.J. became worse after the split. Kris writes that Nicole told her, 'He's going to k!ll me and he's going to get away with it.'

"She was a wreck," Kris writes. "She was convinced that someone was looking in her windows and climbing through her bushes in the middle of the night. She became convinced that the person spying on her was either O.J. or someone sent by O.J., who was obsessed with what she was doing when he wasn't with her. She told me that she was being stalked, and she believed it was O.J."

When Kris -- along with the rest of the world -- learned on June 12, 1994, Nicole and her friend Ron Goldman had been murdered, Jenner writes, "I instinctively knew that in some way O.J. had something to do with her death."

Kris was in limited contact with her ex-husband Robert during the trial -- they'd divorced in 1990 and she'd since married Bruce Jenner -- she found herself unwittingly enmeshed in the details of the case.

While driving in L.A. shortly after the murder, for example, she found herself stopped at a light next to Robert and O.J. When she called Robert to figure out what they were doing, just days after Nicole's horrible death, she recalls feeling very suspicious.

"'O.J. was really upset because we had to go to the airport to get his [golf] clubs," [Robert explained]," when Kris called him with questions later that night, she writes. Incredulous, Kris asked why a grieving man would do such a thing, when the airport could just mail them to him. She continues, "'Well, Kris,' [Robert said, "]he was at a golf tournament,'"... referring to O.J.'s supposed whereabouts in Chicago the day after the murder. "'When the police came and took him to the airport and he got on the plane, his clubs didn't make it. They just arrived today.'"

"I thought that sounded suspicious," Kris admits. So did many others, and the rumor arose that O.J. had hidden the murder weapon, a knife, among the metal clubs so it wouldn't set off security alarms.

Even more suspicious, she writes, "According to Robert, that night or shortly thereafter, O.J. said that he wanted to go for a walk, and he needed to go by himself. He said he needed to go "talk to Nicole." So he went on this really long walk...I'll always wonder what O.J. did on that walk. Did he take the knife out of the golf bag and throw it into a canyon or in somebody's trash can? That still haunts me."

Furthermore, Kris claims she was with Nicole when she bought gloves very similar to the infamous leather version O.J. tried on during the trial, but when he put them on for the jury they were obviously shrunken from contact with a liquid. "It was such a ruse," she laments.

Kris was never called to testify about any of this information or about the domestic abuse Nicole suffered, and it seems she is relieved to finally tell Nicole's side of the story in her memoir.

"We couldn't believe it. Not guilty!...," Kris writes, "'Wow, there is no justice for her,' I thought....We were all so devastated."

But ultimately, Kris knew O.J. would fall victim to another form of retribution. "I knew that, on some level, he would suffer for what I felt he did," Kris confesses. "I took some solace in that."

Simpson was later found liable in the deaths of Nicole and Ron Goldman in a civil lawsuit brought by their families. He was ordered to pay them millions but they saw only a few thousand dollars.

It was ironically a case involving his own sports memorabilia that finally put OJ behind bars.

O.J. is now in the Lovelock Correctional Center near Las Vegas. On December 5, 2008, he was sentenced to 33 years for several felony convictions including kidnapping, criminal conspiracy and a.ssault with a deadly weapon.

Robert Kardashian admitted in a 1996 interview that he had "doubts" about his friend's innocence. He died in 2003 without ever revealing more than that.

Jenner's memoir hits bookstores November 1.

[pic - click to view]

Kris Jenner's New Book Rips The Lid Off The O.J. Simpson murder Case | Radar Online

45 comments for "Kris Jenner's New Book Rips The Lid Off The O.J. Simpson Murder Case"

6 years ago '04        #2
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
Who does bi*ch think she is? Ron Burgundy and the Channel 4 news team

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #3
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,034 | Props total: 4861 4861
Just wanna take a moment and Lol at the thread title. Rips the Lid... good marketing scheme.
 6 years ago '09        #4
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 7213 7213
it would be more surprising if she said she knew for a fact OJ DIDN'T DO IT.
 6 years ago '07        #5
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
what exactly did she rip tha lid off?
 6 years ago '10        #6
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 11018 11018
So she telling what she a.ssumed from rumors...Kris just stfu and pimp ya kids...
 6 years ago '07        #7
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
when the light on the kardashian star starts to dim...this bi*ch lights it back up...tell a tell all about how u taught your daughters to be wh0ores.....
 6 years ago '06        #8
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
fu*king c*m dumpster needs to shut her fu*k hole up
 6 years ago '04        #9
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3833 3833
interesting to say the least.

i heard somewhere oprah said she wants her very last interview to be OJ, and she wants him to confess.

how fu*king epic would that be.
 6 years ago '07        #10
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 jumpman2304 said:
interesting to say the least.

i heard somewhere oprah said she wants her very last interview to be OJ, and she wants him to confess.

how fu*king epic would that be.
u heard that on boxden lol and no it wasnt true lol
 6 years ago '04        #11
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 SM said:
The abusive Simpson marriage ended in divorce in 1992 but Nicole's fears about O.J. became worse after the split. Kris writes that Nicole told her, 'He's going to k!ll me and he's going to get away with it.'
Really Kris? That's what she said?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #12
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
muthafu*kas still don't realize oj paid someone to do it?
 6 years ago '06        #13
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
man, this lady is fu*king toxic...
 6 years ago '07        #14
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
 jslim said:
muthafu*kas still don't realize oj paid someone to do it?
No my dude...WE KNOW he did.....
 6 years ago '07        #15
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
OJ my kinfolk
 10-29-2011, 09:00 PM         #16
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ dudes still defending oj
 6 years ago '09        #17
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,398 | Props total: 10498 10498
Would somebody off this stupid little bi*ch kim kardashian?....
 6 years ago '05        #18
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
it was brought during trial that nicole simpson and ron goldman got columbian neck ties...supposedly fay resnick or however u spell it got in over her head with debts and they came to collect...i said it before in another thread no way in hell a man who played football in the 70s with limited pads could climb a high a.ss wall and run..those football players from that era can barely get out the bed and walk to the mailbox let alone k!ll 2 people and get away unnoticed
 6 years ago '07        #19
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69890 69890
She just basing sh*t off her opinion. fu*k up
 6 years ago '09        #20
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28

[video - click to view]

I always knew it was something fishy with this case. Even one of the lawyers on his team Robert Kardashian wanted him to be guilty. You can tell by his facial expressions after the final verdict at the :24 mark. The guy with the slick hair and glasses.

Last edited by kmoney626; 10-29-2011 at 09:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy