2 Chainz: "I think it's safe to say T.R.U. REALigion is the most anticipated mixtape of 2011"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-29-2011, 10:23 AM         #61
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
?
opa locka is the burbs
carol city is a burb

compton is a burb

learn what the word suburb means.....

but yeah n*ggas in fl dont vibe to tit mane
but youll listen to rick ross or i mean the C.O that stole his idenity
 10-29-2011, 10:24 AM         #62
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grand Champion said:
That n*gga dont really care bout rappin like that he too busy hustlin. Ive been to their studio nd he never be recordin but 2 chainz he stay n the booth
I hope yall ain't sleeping on that Public Enemy #1 mixtape, both of emm are going hard right now doing solo
 10-29-2011, 10:28 AM         #63
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:

both yall stay in yall mamma basement...

non pus*y gettin a.ss n*ggas

if u played titty mane for a bi*ch she would

exposin urself right now

idk i like white girls atm tho so...
17 year old mature man, where do you live??
 6 years ago '04        #64
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1289 1289
Don't know about most anticipated but I'm a little curious to hear what it sounds like. I'm anticipating Gibbs more though I can't e'en lie
 6 years ago '10        #65
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
This n*gga don't count
 6 years ago '11        #66
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
He Not Trash like Wocka & Lil b But he aint That much better , he got a couple of punches though

Most anticipated tape Nah not really that Dude Asap Buzz crazy right now

Asap Tape / i haven't listened to him but ima cop his tape to see what the hype bout
CC2
TMC
Cold day in hell
 6 years ago '05        #67
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 1403 1403
2Chainz is Runnin' The Streets Right Now...And Listen to "Globetrotter" with Wale...and Say that n*gga Dont be Goin' In
 10-29-2011, 02:37 PM         #68
flyboyfloss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know that I can't wait 2 Chainz all day this way
 6 years ago '05        #69
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lol 2 chainz got this man n*ggas is waiting for this spend it is huge. wtf does gibbs have out
 6 years ago '11        #70
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
lol 2 chainz got this man n*ggas is waiting for this spend it is huge. wtf does gibbs have out
good music.

we've established this, more people with sh*tty taste in music are anticipating 2 chainz over nipsey hussle and freddie gibbs.
 6 years ago '09        #71
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945

All artists named in this this thread, or at least the first page, I have never listened to and probably never will.

2Chainz I've heard him on some features and, could care less about him or this tape personally. Not like I'm hating on him, but I haven't heard anything from him that made me want to hear more.

Oh, and wait. Tity Boi and 2 Chainz = the same person? :wtf:
 6 years ago '04        #72
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 spittapilottalk said:
good music.

we've established this, more people with sh*tty taste in music are anticipating 2 chainz over nipsey hussle and freddie gibbs.
who the fu*k still listens to nipsey? cmon man the west is DEAD as fu*k when it comes to that g-funk thug bullsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #73
space
space
 MegaTON said:
who the fu*k still listens to nipsey? cmon man the west is DEAD as fu*k when it comes to that g-funk thug bullsh*t
wow..

so nipsey hussle and freddie gibbs are wack/boring but 2 chainz is dope...

6 years ago '11        #74
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 BastardChild said:
i dont know anyone who wants to hear this outside of the internet... i'd almost want to hear asap rocky or jim jones mixtape over this..

and isnt freddie gibbs dropping a mixtape this year... hahaha

i think gibbs wins
Lies everybody in the streets got 2 chainz blasting after leaving the club. Went out last night after the cardinals won all i hearf was 2chainz waka ross wayne and drake lol
 6 years ago '11        #75
space
space
lol..why was it necessarily to check my post history?

a little mad there skipper?
 6 years ago '11        #76
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
lol..why was it necessarily to check my post history?

a little mad there skipper?
curren$y rapping about the same sh*t as 2 chainz drugs, bi*ches and clothes. lol
 6 years ago '11        #77
space
space
someones salty about what i said..

go listen to 2 chainz, he's for the uneducated..you definitely look the type.

damn dudes really ride for this dude who can't even rap on here
 6 years ago '11        #78
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
 BastardChild said:
his pops resigned when he was 2 tho?

"Your father was a cop? How did that work, did you live with him growing up in Gary?

Yeah, I did. It’s funny because I get this question a lot. My dad came up in Gary, he was a musician, too. He was a singer and I guess he did what he had to do to support himself and in the 80s when I was like two-years-old, he joined the police force. Anyway, it was some sh*t, I don’t know the specifics of it but some scandal happened in ’91 that forced him to resign from the department. So throughout the years he was always working super-duper overtime or out of a job, or looking for a job, just struggling for money. And I watched my mom struggle to take care of three kids plus my little cousin, and my dad, he knew a lot of the sh*t that I was doing in the streets but he didn’t stop me from doing it. My dad was a cop but he wasn’t no angel, know what I mean? A lot of cops in Gary ain’t, especially not for one of the lowest salaries in the country, so you can imagine the corruption that goes on.

So, I would see how fu*ked up my dad was with money; blowing money and tricking off on sh*t with his other bi*ches, so when I needed something where else was I gonna turn? I was going to school seeing other kids with new Jordans but my mom, this check she had to pay for this, or this check she had to pay for that. My mom made sure I had a roof over my head but that was it. Beyond that, I had to take it upon myself to be independent. That was the way she always raised me and that is the way she always wanted me to be. I always had an independent mindset, I never asked nobody for nothing, even coming up rapping. I seen a lot of n*ggas around me that rap who took money from big dope boys in our city to jumpstart they rap career, pay for their studio time and all that. But me, I was always like, “Nah, man. I’ll sell my own sack, work off my own pack.” I’m not about to let you give me a pack and now I owe you. I’ll pay for my own studio time, press my own CD’s. I will always have that [independent streak] in me. "
chill with that n*gga sh*t white boy! Dont do that sh*t!
 6 years ago '11        #79
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
 BastardChild said:
wtf are you talking about? shut up before i put you in your place you dumb fu*k you..
aint a n*gga alive who can do that. chilll with that n*gga sh*t though! I dont play that sh*t! I'm not the black dude who play around about letting white people use that word around. you can try to be down all you want, but dont do that sh*t!
 6 years ago '11        #80
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
 BastardChild said:
you aint tough brah.. your on boxden talking sh*t you aint a tough guy.. when you log off from boxden your bi*ch made.. so get all of this out while you can because when you step out that front door your back to being a bi*ch.. and getting picked on and thrown in garbage cans an sh*t..
not tryna be tough. I just dont play that, outside of that I dont have a problem with you. when I step out my door n*ggas respect me. I'm a real n*gga at the end of the day, so that all that matters to me. you just stay in the crib listening to gibbs, lamar, and any other n*gga half of u dont know about. I'll keep being out in these streets every weekend. hitting malls, macking bi*ches and pouring liquor.You cant be out here and all you listen to is them n*ggas aint no way. What bi*ches wanna be around n*ggas listening to that? yeah them n*ggas make bi*ches wanna dance, huh? you and the homies wanna ride to the mall listening to these n*ggas? You wanna leave the club with section 80 blasting out the whip? foh! Them n*ggas make music for when you solo, doing homework or upset about life. Turns Future back up..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy