GAME OF THE WEEK: New England Patriots @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 4:15PM

most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
PATRIOTS 5 41.67%
STEELERS 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #241
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
Steelers got some nice a.ss receivers
 6 years ago '07        #242
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 TriniSoldier said:
Steelers got some nice a.ss receivers
they do. i dont want to discredit Pitt at all, but holy fu*king hell our secondary is the worst in nfl history. I am literally hoping to see a serious injury to any of them. preferably molden or ihedigbo. ge tthem off the fu*king feild, whether its in a wheel chair or thye get released. i never want to see them play another snap in the nfl ever again


Last edited by keithbm1111; 10-31-2011 at 08:30 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #243
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
I feel you. I like chung, vince, mccourty and that's about it really.
 6 years ago '07        #244
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
The best was seeing those fu*king f*gs celebrating after tackles and sh*t...hey a.ss fu*k, you fu*king blow stop celebrating like your even half fu*king decent
 6 years ago '05        #245
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 keithbm1111 said:
they do. i dont want to discredit Pitt at all, but holy fu*king hell our secondary is the worst in nfl history. I am literally hoping to see a serious injury to any of them. preferably molden or ihedigbo. ge tthem off the fu*king feild, whether its in a wheel chair or thye get released. i never want to see them play another snap in the nfl ever again
Raiders secondary is worse, you should know this from a few weeks ago
 6 years ago '09        #246
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
What's his name, that black qb, started drinking this morning having some memory troubles, but the raiders qb had more yards than brady that game. Albeit brady didn't really unleash that game, it's still to be noted.

I will say this tho, our defense this year is still better than last years, all numbers aside. Last year's defense just started to improve halfway through the season, but still were pretty awful. This year hopefully they start that same gel process in the next coule of weeks. Also I give props to our defense in the red zone. We give up yards out the a.ss but in the red zone we are pretty potent I can't take that away from them.
 6 years ago '06        #247
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
even tho we won i'm tired of the team abandoning the run. i know they couldn't stop our pass obviously, but we kept throwing on first down the entire game, and left us with a ton of 2nd/3rd and longs. obviously ben came through most of the time, but it's not always gonna be like that. especially in the redzone, we were still throwing on 1st down which imo was a big reason why we didn't convert much in the redzone. mendenhall was beasting when he DID run, and we should be running much more. i have no idea why they barely use him at times. anyway it's cool we came out with the W yesterday but i think our offense woulda been much more effective had we mixed in the run more.
 6 years ago '10        #248
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
Pittsburgh manhandled the Pats........good job
 6 years ago '09        #249
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
 Blkboipurp said:
Pittsburgh manhandled the Pats........good job
y'all still aint makin the playoffs calm down
 6 years ago '10        #250
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 TriniSoldier said:
y'all still aint makin the playoffs calm down
Yea if I were you i'd hope we won't the playoffs neither because we know what happened last time

However what YOU need to be worried about is that bum a.ss D,good god is it terrble
 6 years ago '09        #251
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
 Blkboipurp said:
Yea if I were you i'd hope we won't the playoffs neither because we know what happened last time

However what YOU need to be worried about is that bum a.ss D,good god is it terrble
what happened last time? we both went home with no trophy, except one team was beating there chest like they won the bowl

our D gonna be iight, at the end of the day, we are the Patriots and we gonna do what we gonna do.
 6 years ago '10        #252
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 TriniSoldier said:
what happened last time? we both went home with no trophy, except one team was beating there chest like they won the bowl

our D gonna be iight, at the end of the day, we are the Patriots and we gonna do what we gonna do.


Good comeback.....but you knew I was referring to that L yall took at home against the Jets

.....and at ya D gonna be aight.Pats got a loooooooooonnnnnnnnngggg way until they can even consider their D even being aight.
 6 years ago '07        #253
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
this D is garbage. I dont think they're gonna be THAT BAD every game, but i dont expect them to be stout or anything. i just think yesterday is chalked up as a terrible game overall. 20 and a half minutes on offense, 53 pass attempts by fu*king Ben...just the ultimate insult. and i hope all the D was offended and can man the fu*k up. Bill needs to pull his head out of his a.ss, the entire team does.

only positive i took from this game was that Kevin Faulk looked good, and i thought we used him entirely too much early on in the game
 6 years ago '09        #254
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
kevin faulk coming back was boss
 6 years ago '10        #255
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 keithbm1111 said:
this D is garbage. I dont think they're gonna be THAT BAD every game, but i dont expect them to be stout or anything. i just think yesterday is chalked up as a terrible game overall. 20 and a half minutes on offense, 53 pass attempts by fu*king Ben...just the ultimate insult. and i hope all the D was offended and can man the fu*k up. Bill needs to pull his head out of his a.ss, the entire team does.

only positive i took from this game was that Kevin Faulk looked good, and i thought we used him entirely too much early on in the game
Just out of curiosity how is Ihedigbo and Ellis doing?
 6 years ago '07        #256
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Blkboipurp said:
Just out of curiosity how is Ihedigbo and Ellis doing?
ihedigbo fu*king blows and doesnt deserve to sniff an NFL field...Ellis has been so so, nothing special but not the reason our D blows. he elft the game yesterday with a "rib injury" dont know how serious or minor it is.

but back to that fu*king waste of a roster spot ihedigbo, he fu*king blows a.ss. i fu*king hate him
 6 years ago '09        #257
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
yo i hate that chick on first take. she stay tryna talk and put her opinions in when she's the moderator. god damn im tryna hear cris carter not you
 6 years ago '10        #258
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 keithbm1111 said:
ihedigbo fu*king blows and doesnt deserve to sniff an NFL field...Ellis has been so so, nothing special but not the reason our D blows. he elft the game yesterday with a "rib injury" dont know how serious or minor it is.

but back to that fu*king waste of a roster spot ihedigbo, he fu*king blows a.ss. i fu*king hate him
:lachen001:I knew he was gonna be a.ss on another squad.

I like that he's vocal and is good at ST but other than that he's a straight bum.
 6 years ago '10        #259
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 TriniSoldier said:
yo i hate that chick on first take. she stay tryna talk and put her opinions in when she's the moderator. god damn im tryna hear cris carter not you
She stay doing that.I remember 1 of the brothers from 2 live stews put shorty in her place saying she's here to moderate not give an opinion
 6 years ago '09        #260
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
The refs and tom brady? Steelers fans really complaining about refs?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy