Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
8018 pageviews
75 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,026 | Props total: 67816 67816
Rosa Acosta Attends Vevo's Halloween Party

75 comments for "Rosa Acosta Attends Vevo's Halloween Party"

10-28-2011, 02:01 PM         #2
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not even close to hip hop, hahaha.
 6 years ago '06        #3
SM 38204 heat pts38204 OP
space
space
 s7venwords said:
Not even close to hip hop, hahaha.
U Mad?

go away troll
 6 years ago '10        #4
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 10-28-2011, 02:07 PM         #5
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
U Mad?

go away troll
See, you could of avoided this if you would respect the other posters and I as to when we post and you re-post and refuse to delete.
 6 years ago '06        #6
space
space
 s7venwords said:
See, you could of avoided this if you would respect the other posters and I as to when we post and you re-post and refuse to delete.
:sleepy:

you repost sh*t all the time and dont delete it

"Oh that thread didnt have a d/l link, so i'll post another thread with a link"

"its a different thread title but the same article but it's not the same"

stay outta my threads f*ggot
 6 years ago '11        #7
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Why is it that yall follow SM everywhere but claim yall dont like him? You have any idea how backwards you look?

Anyway, Rosa
 10-28-2011, 02:18 PM         #8
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
:sleepy:

you repost sh*t all the time and dont delete it

"Oh that thread didnt have a d/l link, so i'll post another thread with a link"

"its a different thread title but the same article but it's not the same"

stay outta my threads f*ggot
No I don't, and ppl on here know that. I can visit any thread I want so I suggest you calm down with the demands and the f*ggot talk.
 6 years ago '11        #9
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 Fade said:
Why is it that yall follow SM everywhere but claim yall dont like him? You have any idea how backwards you look?

Anyway, Rosa
His posts take up the whole first page, kinda hard not too.

But anyway Rosa could get it any day of the week.

6 years ago '11        #10
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 Ghost Writer said:
SM reminds me of one of those underprivileged kids with down syndrome who is put into some sort of experimental program where they introduce technology to the kids.

I can see it on 60 minutes now, "Even though SM is unable to adapt to his real world surroundings and has trouble relating with the neighborhood kids, he finds himself right at home on hip-hop website Boxden. Just look at how happy he is."
 10-28-2011, 02:26 PM         #11
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
SM reminds me of one of those underprivileged kids with down syndrome who is put into some sort of experimental program where they introduce technology to the kids.

I can see it on 60 minutes now, "Even though SM is unable to adapt to his real world surroundings and has trouble relating with the neighborhood kids, he finds himself right at home on hip-hop website Boxden. Just look at how happy he is."
 6 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:

s7venwords said:
No I don't, and ppl on here know that. I can visit any thread I want so I suggest you calm down with the demands and the f*ggot talk.
 6 years ago '11        #13
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 hayday12 said:
His posts take up the whole first page, kinda hard not too.
You've only been here for a couple months so you haven't seen the rest of it. sevenwords & SM were constantly beefing over who posted a thread first (like who the fu*k cares?). Now it's spilling over into whether a thread is in the right section or not. It's ridiculous...
 6 years ago '98        #14
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
u geeks talking about another member when theres pics of rosa up there?? fuks wrong with you guys.
 6 years ago '06        #15
space
space
 Fade said:
You've only been here for a couple months so you haven't seen the rest of it. sevenwords & SM were constantly beefing over who posted a thread first (like who the fu*k cares?). Now it's spilling over into whether a thread is in the right section or not. It's ridiculous...
all is solved with one or two active mods in this section

ronnie said:
u geeks talking about another member when theres pics of rosa up there?? fuks wrong with you guys.
 10-28-2011, 02:33 PM         #16
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Ok, to clarify I don't have "beef" with SM. I get pissed when he reposts and declines to ever delete threads. If he stopped re-posting I'd lay off him.
 10-28-2011, 02:36 PM         #17
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
I get what your saying, but clearly SM has pissed people off with his spam like threads. This will be my last words about SM.
 6 years ago '11        #18
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 769 769
 Fade said:
This is what happens when n*ggas treat a website like it's their life.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
SM fu*k these f*ggot n*ggas, if theres an ounce of titty or a.ss I need you to make sure its posted in this section.
 6 years ago '07        #20
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,715 | Props total: 38568 38568
 Ghost Writer said:

Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago