Oct 28 - Teen dies after smoking synthetic pot

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,325 | Props total: 4303 4303
 VickVega said:
What the fu*k are ya'll debating?? He had a double lung transplant...the stupid kid shouldn't have been smoking ANYTHING....
LOL he had the double lung transplant after the chemical burns from the plastic... Smoking from the Pez dispenser is what fu*ked his lungs up and caused the transplant...
 6 years ago '04        #42
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
now if it was real weed he wouldnt have gotten anything chemical in him
 10-29-2011, 01:57 AM         #43
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
now if it was real weed he wouldnt have gotten anything chemical in him
If he smoked it out of plastic he would have
 6 years ago '04        #44
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
synthetic weed is the dumbest fu*king thing

literally these people make up a concoction of random chemicals in a bath tub and spray that sh*t on dry grass and u smoke it

its ruining the entire head shop industry

the analogue law makes all this bath salt sh*t illegal and therefore all these head shops are getting raided daily
 10-29-2011, 08:30 AM         #45
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lment said:
synthetic weed is the dumbest fu*king thing

literally these people make up a concoction of random chemicals in a bath tub and spray that sh*t on dry grass and u smoke it

its ruining the entire head shop industry

the analogue law makes all this bath salt sh*t illegal and therefore all these head shops are getting raided daily
Its dumbass like these that ruin weed for everyone. Now people will point to this fool and say "marijuana is gonna k!ll you and sh*t." I have no sympathy for this kid at all. You knew what your gonna get yourself into. At least do some research and know of the consequences.

But even if I have I no sympathy I feel for the parents. No one will look at them the same.
 6 years ago '04        #46
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,444 | Props total: 6038 6038
who is in the avi
 6 years ago '04        #47
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
.....this is how society works, just like this thread...people making comments based off a title, people makin comments and didn't understand a damn thing they've read, people makin comments based off a bias and their own personal believes....and then you have the select few that understand what really happened but nobody sees that because everyone else is too busy typing what they wanna say...
 10-29-2011, 09:32 AM         #48
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
It probably wasnt so much the synthetic weed as it was him smoking from that plastic candy dispenser... fu*kin idiot
thank you
 6 years ago '05        #49
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
the fu*k was he smoking it out of a candy dispenser for... he shoulda just rolled up some loud in a backwood and took it from there
 10-29-2011, 10:19 AM         #50
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip
 10-29-2011, 10:34 AM         #51
Jugganot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry i live in canada and have no fu*king clue what synthetic pot is............marijuana is everywhere why would u ever need some synthetic bullsh*t
 6 years ago '05        #52
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
i always warned my fam on papers that smoked that sh*t bout it givin u heart mumors.

well....
i started a construction gig not long ago and smoke sum k2 with my coworkers on lunchbreak and was on a happy high when we returned and the rest of our 10hr day went by fast. we smoked again after work and were playin nba2k cause i was talkin major sh*t earlier, so im focused cuz 2k is my sh*t and im the king. anyway.....tha game always got my heart racing @ times but this time i could def feel the negative effects of that k2 sh*t...aint hit dat since!!

R.I.P. 2 the yung bol
 6 years ago '05        #53
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
 Jugganot said:
im sorry i live in canada and have no fu*king clue what synthetic pot is............marijuana is everywhere why would u ever need some synthetic bullsh*t
legal loops, clean piss, no smell, store bought....
 6 years ago '04        #54
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
I'm more inclined to believe that the plastic dispenser he used did more damage than the faux weed did. All kinds of chemicals and sh*t are released when you burn plastic.
 10-29-2011, 01:04 PM         #55
misnthrpeathist  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ dying from fake pot. what a way to go
 6 years ago '05        #56
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
sh*t ima pot head ...used to smoke 20 or so blunts a day....recently started a new job that gives random drug testing monthly.....so i like my job i went out n got some sh*t...sh*t called blue yum yum....both times i have smoked it....i get high as fukk but i get so fukkn sick and pass out....i want my weed damnit
 6 years ago '04        #57
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,325 | Props total: 4303 4303
 collegeboy58 said:
.....this is how society works, just like this thread...people making comments based off a title, people makin comments and didn't understand a damn thing they've read, people makin comments based off a bias and their own personal believes....and then you have the select few that understand what really happened but nobody sees that because everyone else is too busy typing what they wanna say...
And we got people still coming in talking about it was the synthetic weed READ PEOPLE GEESH!
 6 years ago '05        #58
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
 SteveMachine said:
make weed legal and people wouldn't have to smoke the synthetic sh*t
what makes it so bad is that, this synthetic weed teens are smoking is a fu cking incense! Pathetic!...

Last edited by lil_boosie; 10-29-2011 at 01:53 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #59
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,289 | Props total: 11210 11210
 ima80baby said:
For this reason I've never touched that bullsh*t. Too many kids have died as a result of smoking it. Doesn't make sense to put myself at risk when trees won't hurt me.
i would not mess with this and discourage anyone to do so because it is unregulated and man-made, though he suffered chemical burns because he smoked it in a plastic hitter ... that's just dumb
 10-29-2011, 03:47 PM         #60
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
youre thread title is misleading you fu*k....

there hasnt been one recorded death from cannabis since 2700 BC in ancient China

fu*kin idiot...

kid died from smoking plastic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago