Oct 28 - Teen dies after smoking synthetic pot

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-28-2011, 10:31 AM         #1
5705 pageviews
77 comments

Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 28 - Teen dies after smoking synthetic pot

A 13-year-old in the U.S. who became ill after smoking synthetic marijuana and had a double lung transplant has died.

Tonya Rice tells the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review newspaper that her 13-year-old son, Brandon, died Thursday morning at a hospital in Pennsylvania.

The boy smoked the fake marijuana out of a plastic candy dispenser and suffered chemical burns to both lungs. He was put on a respirator in June and had a double lung transplant in September.

The boy's mother says anti-rejection drugs he's taken since the transplants weakened his immune system and made him unable to f!ght off a recent infection.

Gov. Tom Corbett signed a law outlawing such substances a few days after the boy became ill. The ban took effect in August.

[pic - click to view]

Teen dies after smoking synthetic pot - Health - Addictions - msnbc.com

77 comments for "Oct 28 - Teen dies after smoking synthetic pot"

6 years ago '04        #2
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 161 161
misleading title
 10-28-2011, 10:35 AM         #3
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 certifiedplaya1 said:
misleading title

the thread title is the same as the article title
 6 years ago '06        #4
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
For this reason I've never touched that bullsh*t. Too many kids have died as a result of smoking it. Doesn't make sense to put myself at risk when trees won't hurt me.
 6 years ago '10        #5
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 Little Dice said:

the thread title is the same as the article title
the sheeps need to be lead properly otherwise they start going crazy.

and lol this n*gga should have stuck to the real sh*ttttttttt
 6 years ago '04        #6
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
make weed legal and people wouldn't have to smoke the synthetic sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #7
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
It probably wasnt so much the synthetic weed as it was him smoking from that plastic candy dispenser... fu*kin idiot
 10-28-2011, 10:46 AM         #8
StayBlazin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Little Dice said:

The boy smoked the fake marijuana out of a plastic candy dispenser and suffered chemical burns to both lungs. He was put on a respirator in June and had a double lung transplant in September.
now i know the herbal incense cant be good for you. but im pretty sure it wouldnt feel good smoking some the finest out of a fu*kin plastic candy dispenser
 6 years ago '10        #9
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
 P. Dedos said:
smoke the real sh*t

* reads that the kid had a double lung transplant a month ago *

he died on infection? what does the synthetic marijuana have anything to do with this story?
he smoked the synthetic sh*t then got a double lung transplant cause of that which lead to the infection

@ur
 10-28-2011, 12:11 PM         #10
KrayzieCMB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am guessing the plastic which he smoked out of caused the chemical burns in his lungs. I am in no way condoning this synthetic crap as I am an avid pot smoker.
 6 years ago '10        #11
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 SteveMachine said:
make weed legal and people wouldn't have to smoke the synthetic sh*t
this.

and WhyTF was he smoking after having lung transpants....
 6 years ago '05        #12
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8391 8391
smoked it out a candy dispenser?
 6 years ago '10        #13
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
he also died after he watched tv in the hospital.
he also died after he took his last breath
he also died after he_____________________.<----ANYTHING he did before he died.

I dont agree with that fake sh*t, but thats not what k!lled him...
 10-28-2011, 12:39 PM         #14
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't the fake weed that k!lled him.. Why would you smoke out of something made of plastic? Plastic has chemicals in it and plastic melts, so when you light it and inhale you're going to get those chemicals in your lungs.

If its not glass or paper/blunts don't fu*king smoke out of it
 6 years ago '05        #15
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
what an idiots he died from smoking plastic not synth weed...but still synth weed is bad for you.
 10-28-2011, 12:51 PM         #16
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess at 13 they don't realize that what you smoke out of goes into your lungs just as much as the weed does, i remember back in the day kids would smoke out of coke cans, bottles anything.

Don't smoke out of aluminum or plastic, that sh*t will k!ll your brain cells and your lungs

Smoke out of an apple if you aint got a glass piece and are out of papers, tastes delicious and won't k!ll you :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #17
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,159 | Props total: 864 864
 ima80baby said:
For this reason I've never touched that bullsh*t. Too many kids have died as a result of smoking it. Doesn't make sense to put myself at risk when trees won't hurt me.
 Lukeshuel said:
I guess at 13 they don't realize that what you smoke out of goes into your lungs just as much as the weed does, i remember back in the day kids would smoke out of coke cans, bottles anything.

Don't smoke out of aluminum or plastic, that sh*t will k!ll your brain cells and your lungs

Smoke out of an apple if you aint got a glass piece and are out of papers, tastes delicious and won't k!ll you :cool-smiley-009:
I wonder where you get your information from...or do you just believe all the bullsh*t people tell you
 10-28-2011, 01:09 PM         #18
Lukeshuel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tic Toc said:
I wonder where you get your information from...or do you just believe all the bullsh*t people tell you
Smoking out of an aluminum can, you're also smoking the paint from the outside of the can. You can chip the paint off from around the bowl and it won't be much of an issue i guess

Smoking out of plastic, go tell the kid who got a double lung transplant and died smoking out of plastic is a good idea.

And smoking out of aluminum tastes like you're smoking out of an unwashed as*hole anyways why would you wan't to do it?

Last edited by Lukeshuel; 10-28-2011 at 01:17 PM..
 10-28-2011, 02:13 PM         #19
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This article has nothing to do with actual marijuana in anyway.

Number 1 some forms of synthetic pot have the same chemicals in it that also exists in LSD. The United States Government knows this and allows the product to be sold here because they know with people getting sick and/or dying from it...It'll continue to project Marijuana usage in the same light.....even though Marijuana has nothing to do wit any of the bullsh*t found in LSD or Synthetic Pot.

Number 2 he inhaled plastic as someone already said...Any chemicals/paints/or liquids used to create that plastic sh*t more than likely did him in. I mean he was literally smoking paint....Their are certain types of paint that if they burned within a few feet of you it'd damn near have you collapsing on your face. He inhaled that directly into his chest.

Once again a misleading article/story thats just making another attempt at taking a pointless jab at Marijuana. Its a fact that if Marijuana had been legal, and someone had smoked it, instead of smoking synthetic bullsh*t outside of a plastic container/dispenser.....They'd still be alive today since Smoking Marijuana out of Glass and/or Paper/Rolls/Wraps hasnt k!lled a single soul.

Another thing wheres the parents? Nobody to blame here but them when their 13 year old does something this idiotic. Lets start holding parents accountable like we used to and stop attempting to put the raising of Americas kids on the backs of people who have absolutely sh*t to do with them.

Thats to real for America though, im sure.
 10-28-2011, 03:15 PM         #20
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im bout to get faked up right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy