Will Smith The 1%

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18795 18795
 SOCIALITE said:
From what I hear and see most of the rich as*holes are those silverspoon bastards, old white men and sh*t, most younger(early 40s or lower) millionaires, entertainers mainly, seems to be all for bigger tax for the rich and doing what's best for the country as a whole.
yup...
 10-28-2011, 04:50 PM         #22
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A_A said:
Dog, this sh*t took me back like 4 years...........I remember watching this and then trying to prank call a few places with my homie. sh*t was fu*king great
 6 years ago '04        #23
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
 the407problem said:
just cause they werent born rich doesnt give them the right to be so greedy it fu*ks over everyone else.
I don't see why americans think that rich people should give up more since they have more money. The majority of rich people hustled their a.ss off to get where they are so to them its like, why do I have to give up so much more. They just need to tax everyone the same amount and call it a day.
 6 years ago '04        #24
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
 doczdaname said:
I don't see why americans think that rich people should give up more since they have more money. The majority of rich people hustled their a.ss off to get where they are so to them its like, why do I have to give up so much more. They just need to tax everyone the same amount and call it a day.
Yup Paris Hilton was grinding like a motherfu*ker to get rich...all them kardashians too. It's total bullsh*t
 6 years ago '10        #25
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 1952 1952
 HarbingerOfSwag said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #26
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1840 1840
obviously fake
 6 years ago '05        #27
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
he using the sammy sosa cream on his hands lol
 6 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
photoshopped................
 6 years ago '05        #29
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Arson said:
the majority of the millionaires in our country weren't born rich either
obviously you dont know many millionaires. i do and granted they had to work to get to where theyre at, but the privileged upbringing they had definitely set them up nicely to be where they are, and its a cycle. i hear these dudes talk every day while im at work about how theyre sending their kids off to school and they wont have a dime of debt when they get out. not hating at all, just facts.
 6 years ago '05        #30
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 doczdaname said:
i think the bigger problem is (and the more relevant issue) is that the rich in this country control the work. the issue here is that they intentionally keep the wages sh*tty to make more revenue for themselves or their companies, which hey i may be guilty of too if i were in the same position and never knew any better. but to keep the wages low especially in this economy which was inevitable (thanks federal reserve,rothschild family) ensures that when one person gets tired of their job, theres already a hundred applications to review for the same position. the rich stay that way because the work and wealth is spread unevenly.
 6 years ago '07        #31
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19814 19814
 Rapjunkie said:
i think the bigger problem is (and the more relevant issue) is that the rich in this country control the work. the issue here is that they intentionally keep the wages sh*tty to make more revenue for themselves or their companies, which hey i may be guilty of too if i were in the same position and never knew any better. but to keep the wages low especially in this economy which was inevitable (thanks federal reserve,rothschild family) ensures that when one person gets tired of their job, theres already a hundred applications to review for the same position. the rich stay that way because the work and wealth is spread unevenly.
no the issue here is that our politicians are bought and paid for. These dudes should have to wear Nascar suits with all their donors on it lol
 6 years ago '10        #32
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
Even though this is fake being rich does not make you part of the 1%, I'm sure Will Smith is not even part of the top 25%
 6 years ago '04        #33
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
A person in the Top "1%" in this country makes a little over $900,000 a year. Do your research people, don't a.ssume.
 6 years ago '07        #34
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19814 19814
 Alerts said:
Even though this is fake being rich does not make you part of the 1%, I'm sure Will Smith is not even part of the top 25%
with all due respect, you don't know wtf you're talking about
 10-28-2011, 07:39 PM         #35
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
just cause they werent born rich doesnt give them the right to be so greedy it fu*ks over everyone else.
lol @ them being greedy. he got his money by working. millions of people pay money to see him do something...or because he does something...so thats not his fault.
 10-28-2011, 07:47 PM         #36
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
A person in the Top "1%" in this country makes a little over $900,000 a year. Do your research people, don't a.ssume.
I don't think people realize how much of this country makes below 50,000
 6 years ago '04        #37
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 minimafia_aj said:
no the issue here is that our politicians are bought and paid for. These dudes should have to wear Nascar suits with all their donors on it lol
thats real sh*t right there!
 6 years ago '11        #38
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 HarbingerOfSwag said:

[pic - click to view]

10-28-2011, 09:59 PM         #39
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #40
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 Damagegadget said:
ayo where is that amsterdam sign located there? Is it by central station?
Museumplein
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy