Will Smith The 1%

most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,985 | Props total: 24601 24601
 SOCIALITE said:
From what I hear and see most of the rich as*holes are those silverspoon bastards, old white men and sh*t, most younger(early 40s or lower) millionaires, entertainers mainly, seems to be all for bigger tax for the rich and doing what's best for the country as a whole.
yup...
 10-28-2011, 03:50 PM         #22
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A_A said:
Dog, this sh*t took me back like 4 years...........I remember watching this and then trying to prank call a few places with my homie. sh*t was fu*king great
 7 years ago '04        #23
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$13,894 | Props total: 6497 6497
 the407problem said:
just cause they werent born rich doesnt give them the right to be so greedy it fu*ks over everyone else.
I don't see why americans think that rich people should give up more since they have more money. The majority of rich people hustled their a.ss off to get where they are so to them its like, why do I have to give up so much more. They just need to tax everyone the same amount and call it a day.
 7 years ago '04        #24
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 389 389
 doczdaname said:
I don't see why americans think that rich people should give up more since they have more money. The majority of rich people hustled their a.ss off to get where they are so to them its like, why do I have to give up so much more. They just need to tax everyone the same amount and call it a day.
Yup Paris Hilton was grinding like a motherfu*ker to get rich...all them kardashians too. It's total bullsh*t
 7 years ago '10        #25
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,060 | Props total: 3014 3014
 HarbingerOfSwag said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #26
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,240 | Props total: 2460 2460
obviously fake
 7 years ago '05        #27
juny 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$2,701 | Props total: 46 46
he using the sammy sosa cream on his hands lol
 7 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9398 9398
photoshopped................
 7 years ago '05        #29
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Arson said:
the majority of the millionaires in our country weren't born rich either
obviously you dont know many millionaires. i do and granted they had to work to get to where theyre at, but the privileged upbringing they had definitely set them up nicely to be where they are, and its a cycle. i hear these dudes talk every day while im at work about how theyre sending their kids off to school and they wont have a dime of debt when they get out. not hating at all, just facts.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 doczdaname said:
I don't see why americans think that rich people should give up more since they have more money. The majority of rich people hustled their a.ss off to get where they are so to them its like, why do I have to give up so much more. They just need to tax everyone the same amount and call it a day.
i think the bigger problem is (and the more relevant issue) is that the rich in this country control the work. the issue here is that they intentionally keep the wages sh*tty to make more revenue for themselves or their companies, which hey i may be guilty of too if i were in the same position and never knew any better. but to keep the wages low especially in this economy which was inevitable (thanks federal reserve,rothschild family) ensures that when one person gets tired of their job, theres already a hundred applications to review for the same position. the rich stay that way because the work and wealth is spread unevenly.
 7 years ago '07        #31
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,106 | Props total: 24080 24080
 Rapjunkie said:
i think the bigger problem is (and the more relevant issue) is that the rich in this country control the work. the issue here is that they intentionally keep the wages sh*tty to make more revenue for themselves or their companies, which hey i may be guilty of too if i were in the same position and never knew any better. but to keep the wages low especially in this economy which was inevitable (thanks federal reserve,rothschild family) ensures that when one person gets tired of their job, theres already a hundred applications to review for the same position. the rich stay that way because the work and wealth is spread unevenly.
no the issue here is that our politicians are bought and paid for. These dudes should have to wear Nascar suits with all their donors on it lol
 7 years ago '10        #32
Alerts 222 heat pts222
space
avatar space
space
$15,646 | Props total: 5626 5626
Even though this is fake being rich does not make you part of the 1%, I'm sure Will Smith is not even part of the top 25%
 7 years ago '04        #33
S|M 
space
avatar space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
A person in the Top "1%" in this country makes a little over $900,000 a year. Do your research people, don't a.ssume.
 7 years ago '07        #34
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,106 | Props total: 24080 24080
 Alerts said:
Even though this is fake being rich does not make you part of the 1%, I'm sure Will Smith is not even part of the top 25%
with all due respect, you don't know wtf you're talking about
 10-28-2011, 06:39 PM         #35
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the407problem said:
just cause they werent born rich doesnt give them the right to be so greedy it fu*ks over everyone else.
lol @ them being greedy. he got his money by working. millions of people pay money to see him do something...or because he does something...so thats not his fault.
 10-28-2011, 06:47 PM         #36
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S said:
A person in the Top "1%" in this country makes a little over $900,000 a year. Do your research people, don't a.ssume.
I don't think people realize how much of this country makes below 50,000
 7 years ago '04        #37
lethalastro 
space
avatar space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 minimafia_aj said:
no the issue here is that our politicians are bought and paid for. These dudes should have to wear Nascar suits with all their donors on it lol
thats real sh*t right there!
 7 years ago '11        #38
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 HarbingerOfSwag said:

[pic - click to view]

 10-28-2011, 08:59 PM         #39
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #40
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 14 14
 Damagegadget said:
ayo where is that amsterdam sign located there? Is it by central station?
Museumplein
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy