2 Chainz Opens Up About Being Named 'Tity Boi,' T.R.U. Realigon Mixtape, & Why He Uses Codeine Syrup

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #41
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 MegaTON said:
i knew u were gay
says the guy with danny brown in his avy

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #42
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Kid Cunner said:

[pic - click to view]

danny brown aint gay
 6 years ago '10        #43
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 Deniro732 said:
he might be a real a.ss dude, atleast that's the impression I get from this interview, but dude is fu*king garbage i've given a lot of his tracka a chance and i honestly just don't see the appeal in him..his tracks are wack as hell and he raps so basic mostly..the sad thing is, he gets a bunch of dope a.ss artists on features..but because i find him to be so wack i can stand listening to those songs either, even though the featured artist one them usually k!lls it
have u not heard trapaveli 2 ? or codeine cowboy. tity boi go hard
 6 years ago '07        #44
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,614 | Props total: 2455 2455
 jt satan said:
have u not heard trapaveli 2 ? or codeine cowboy. tity boi go hard
I didn't even bother..i've listen to enough of this n*ggas music to realize it isn't for me
 10-28-2011, 01:56 PM         #45
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THAT's why I know this n*gga. I never put 2 and 2 together that he was Tity Boi.
 6 years ago '08        #46
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1690 1690

[video - click to view]

hot sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #47
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Kid Cunner said:

[pic - click to view]

aint you a lil wayne fan tho?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #48
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
 SM said:
While weíre being ďreal,Ē I wanted to talk about your use of Syrup. I noticed you are a big advocate of codeine and promethazine syrup.

I think people should be very careful because its addictive and can be fatal. You need to be your own individual. People are naturally curious about things but there comes a [point] where you need to let that go and thatís my opinion. Iíve probably been drinking since maybe 2007 so itís a little different for me because it wasnít well- known but the truth about promethazine/codeine is that itís a pharmaceutical drug. No one makes it in a tub or anything .Moderate use is cool but I think thatís hard for people to do that but I definitely donít promote people using it.

I mean Syrup isnít something new, itís been around for years and I think, as you said, in the last couple of years it really gained popularity.

I donít think Iíve ever poured up in front of anybody but you just see my cup and know what it symbolizes but I donít think Iím doing a commercial on how to like ruin your life. Iím ruining my life but Iím kind of enjoying it--just bought a new crib [Laughs.]
He's warning people that it is addictive

He's telling people to do there own research before deciding if they should try it

He isn't glorifying it

He states he understands the potential of it but chooses to use out of his own freewill

I respect that...
 6 years ago '11        #49
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 ondatpurple said:
aint you a lil wayne fan tho?

[pic - click to view]

Wayne>>Danny Brown
 6 years ago '06        #50
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66909 66909
 MegaTON said:
i knew u were gay
 6 years ago '04        #51
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
yea i knew his name had to be some ole country sh*t. my girl has a male cousin named pudding, on some ole mississippi sh*t.
 10-28-2011, 10:56 PM         #52
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clutch City Kid said:
alright ppl, im usually into the scene... i know all about his work as Tity boy, is this 2 chainz stuff on a different level or still trap/ down south typical stuff??? i heard 2 songs so far and all i heard was typical beats that im kind of tired of already... someone plz post a his best tracks, cause i know he can make a good song, i just aint heard one as 2 chainz yet

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

these are my fav 2 chainz tracks...feeling you is a s3xy joint to play with ya chick..

bruh i could keep posting em....this n*gga is hot, he about to blow..this fall and next year is the year of 2chainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 10-28-2011 at 10:58 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #53
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 RocawearMan said:
never knew 2 chainz was tity boy ... then again never really paid attention to him.
Really??? Not even heard the DTP compilation albums, or the feature that had him sounding better than I-20 and Chingy on the f!ghting In The Club track??

Let's see....

Outside of Luda....

Lil' Fate - hype man never dropped an album (which I for one enjoys BET Uncut of pus*y Poppin').

I-20 - dropping mixtapes finally.

Shawnna - what happened???

Chingy - laid up with the tranny Sidney Starr, and got signed & released twice under DTP.

Serius Jones - ......

Small World - ..... ? stays on twitter.

4-eyezz - anyone got a mixtape of his in Miami?

Untitled - only have singles on DJ Smallz Southern Smoke R & B mixtapes.

Lil' Scrappy - nearly the most pointless signing ever since he signed with G-Unit because of Young Buck.

2 Chainz / Tity Boi - an under the radar rapper that's been around DTP finally getting some shine outside from the label.
 6 years ago '05        #54
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
^u forgot Willy Northpole and Shareefa or whatever the fu*k her name was

4-Ize got a mixtape with Cannon and another one called illuminated animals or some shyt. They decent. He got some YouTube footage of him and 9th tho that I wanna hear but idk when the fu*k its coming out.

And I kept dismissing that "Pimp C Back" cuz I figured it was just a Tupac Back freestyle that sh*t hard

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 10-29-2011 at 01:34 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #55
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,187 | Props total: 28596 28596
thank you my BX fam!!! i know alot of peeps say this site has fallen off, especially the hip hop spot!!! but whenever i need a question answered i usually get the real heads to help me out!!! an once again y'all came thru and put me onto some new music that im truly feelin at the moment!!! GOOD fu*kIN LOOKIN OUT BX!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #56
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 THEINFAMOUS said:
^u forgot Willy Northpole and Shareefa or whatever the fu*k her name was

4-Ize got a mixtape with Cannon and another one called illuminated animals or some shyt. They decent. He got some YouTube footage of him and 9th tho that I wanna hear but idk when the fu*k its coming out.

And I kept dismissing that "Pimp C Back" cuz I figured it was just a Tupac Back freestyle that sh*t hard
I forgot them two.

Outside of Codeine Cowboy and T.R.U. Religion. No one never said Trap-A-Velli / Trap-A-Velli 2, Me Against The World / Me Against The World 2, All Ice On Me / All Ice On Me 2, and the Duffle Bag Boyz mixtapes.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago