Falcons fan gets punked at Terror Dome by Packer fans (video)

most viewed right now
 161
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 finishim said:
why u obsessed with me? no one but you cares about this joke post
joke. yeah right f*ggot
 7 years ago '04        #102
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
see what i mean joe..
 7 years ago '08        #103
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,588 | Props total: 359 359
 7 years ago '05        #104
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,269 | Props total: 5711 5711
Only delusional Packer fans can say this was a win. That white boy did his thing, and so did his bi*ch. I wish a n*gga would try that sh*t with me, catch a muay thai ankle to the side of his temple.
 7 years ago '05        #105
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
That whole video was wack, that sh*t was lame. All hell would have broken loose if he would have tried that sh*t in here.

[pic - click to view]


 7 years ago '04        #106
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,653 | Props total: 15374 15374
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Only delusional Packer fans can say this was a win. That white boy did his thing, and so did his bi*ch. I wish a n*gga would try that sh*t with me, catch a muay thai ankle to the side of his temple.





 7 years ago '10        #107
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
fu*king losers
 7 years ago '05        #108
Ron Swanson 161 heat pts161
space
avatar space
space
$33,862 | Props total: 37614 37614
honestly the saw the Falcon fan as the only one who stood up for himself and actually tried to bring something physical to the altercation eventho he was alone and surrounded by Pack fans... didnt see anyone get punched or knocked out or anything... this is what its called to get punked where you guys are from in Green Bay?? or is this just how the south gets down?? very poor representation from both sides :disdain2: start swinging or some sh*t!!! wtf was that hahaha
 7 years ago '10        #109
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,261 | Props total: 1495 1495
 rynell said:
That whole video was wack, that sh*t was lame. All hell would have broken loose if he would have tried that sh*t in here.

[pic - click to view]




them lights.........I gotta wear shades


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #110
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,493 | Props total: 2102 2102
no one got owned in this video f*ggot. thanks for wasting my time
 7 years ago '05        #111
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,215 | Props total: 1673 1673
 DoMieD said:
Ummm.. I didn't see anyone get punked. Dude tossed his hat like a bi*ch and then he tossed his cheese head and then dude tackled him and it got broke up.


Terrible video. Waste of time.
Cosign, waste of fu*kign bandwidth.
No one got pwned.
 7 years ago '05        #112
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 peeyump said:
them lights.........I gotta wear shades


[pic - click to view]

 10-28-2011, 02:10 PM         #113
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like cmon, just enjoy the fu*kin game no need to take sports personal.... as*hole move throwin his hat away but hey :shrug2: if your going to go to a home teams game with the opposing teams jersey on you better be ready for sh*t like this...

this isnt nothing... raider games are worst lol
 7 years ago '04        #114
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
People still blind to the fact that the only sh*t the white boy did was attack him from behind while dude was kneeled but I couldn't give two sh*ts either way.

Packers still own the Thunderdome or whatever the hell it's being called this year.

On a sidenote, I don't hear anymore references to the 2008 loss anymore. That was y'all only rock in a glass house. Now you got nothing but water
 7 years ago '08        #115
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,561 | Props total: 27772 27772
who the fu*k allowed that green bay filth in the building?
 10-28-2011, 02:36 PM         #116
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That whole video was pathetic. The black dude looked like a jackass with a cheese head and that small belt. Was he trying to act cool waving that thing around?
 10-28-2011, 02:51 PM         #117
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
pus*y's jumping an old fat man is getting punked
ya those three doucebags really showed that old a.ss man =\ are u fu*king serious?
 7 years ago '04        #118
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:
People still blind to the fact that the only sh*t the white boy did was attack him from behind while dude was kneeled but I couldn't give two sh*ts either way.

Packers still own the Thunderdome or whatever the hell it's being called this year.

On a sidenote, I don't hear anymore references to the 2008 loss anymore. That was y'all only rock in a glass house. Now you got nothing but water
 7 years ago '05        #119
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,642 | Props total: 1594 1594
How does it feel to have Green Bay take the only thing you Atlanta fans had? No championships just a home record you guys were so proud of you named your stadium the "terror dome". Fast forward and you see Packer fans mobbing through the dome with their chest out like they run the place. Now all you guys have to look forward to is a wild card birth.
 7 years ago '04        #120
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,036 | Props total: 23002 23002
 klew said:
How does it feel to have Green Bay take the only thing you Atlanta fans had? No championships just a home record you guys were so proud of you named your stadium the "terror dome". Fast forward and you see Packer fans mobbing through the dome with their chest out like they run the place. Now all you guys have to look forward to is a wild card birth.
sick response to a stupid thread title.... even though what you said is true you still made this thread with certain motives and the video itself backfired.

take your L and your 7-0 packers and keep it moving.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy