The Official MLB Hot Stove 2011-2012 Offseason Thread

most viewed right now
 73
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-29-2011, 01:38 AM         #81
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
He's not leaving Chicago for New York. If he leaves, it'll be to a NL team like the Cards.

His ERA in the AL East
Yankees don't need another mystery arm. Speaking of mystery arms:

"People within the game believe that the Rockies will make another aggressive attempt to acquire Wandy Rodriguez from the Astros this winter, according to Troy Renck of The Denver Post. There is $36MM left on Rodriguez's contract, but Colorado was willing to absorb that when they claimed him off trade waivers in August. The two teams could not work out a deal and lefty remained in Houston."
 10-29-2011, 01:39 AM         #82
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feroze said:
I don't really see CJ producing in NY unlike how CC dominate this city
CJ's an interesting cat. He has good stuff, he just doesn't have any composure.
 6 years ago '05        #83
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
think the Yanks gunna go after fielder or Pujols and move Tex to 3rd
 6 years ago '04        #84
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
 Dangerously said:
Yankees don't need another mystery arm. Speaking of mystery arms:

"People within the game believe that the Rockies will make another aggressive attempt to acquire Wandy Rodriguez from the Astros this winter, according to Troy Renck of The Denver Post. There is $36MM left on Rodriguez's contract, but Colorado was willing to absorb that when they claimed him off trade waivers in August. The two teams could not work out a deal and lefty remained in Houston."
Yanks were in on Wandy in July as well but they didn't want to eat the remaining doe on such an unknown.

 feroze said:
think the Yanks gunna go after fielder or Pujols and move Tex to 3rd
No

Fielder is a goner, Pujols is staying with St. Louis.
 6 years ago '05        #85
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
My Giants off-season Wish List:

Re-Sign Vogelsong
Sign a Prince
Sign a lil Jimmy(Rollins)
Sign Cain/Lincecum to an Extension
 6 years ago '05        #86
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 StuNNa said:
Yanks were in on Wandy in July as well but they didn't want to eat the remaining doe on such an unknown.



No
yeah i don't think cash would look into that scenario again
 6 years ago '04        #87
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
 Sac-Town said:
My Giants off-season Wish List:

Re-Sign Vogelsong
Sign a Prince
Sign a lil Jimmy(Rollins)
Sign Cain/Lincecum to an Extension
U do realize that will cost over 300 million?

Trade us Cain for Montero, he'll give u similar production for alot less
 6 years ago '05        #88
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 StuNNa said:
U do realize that will cost over 300 million?
it's called a wish list
 6 years ago '05        #89
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Sac-Town said:
My Giants off-season Wish List:

Re-Sign Vogelsong
Sign a Prince
Sign a lil Jimmy(Rollins)
Sign Cain/Lincecum to an Extension
Jimmy wouldn't u want Reyes instead i knw i would
 6 years ago '05        #90
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 feroze said:
Jimmy wouldn't u want Reyes instead i knw i would
i was trying to be somewhat realistic i could've went Pujols/Reyes
 6 years ago '08        #91
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,318 | Props total: 13698 13698
Mets rotation next year could look like this

Johan
Niese
Gee
Wheeler
Harang
 6 years ago '05        #92
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Sac-Town said:
i was trying to be somewhat realistic i could've went Pujols/Reyes
but i really feel the SF is gunna end up with jose than the other infield Free agents
 6 years ago '05        #93
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2454 2454
 dj ac said:
Mets rotation next year could look like this next year

Johan
Niese
Gee
Wheeler
Harang
he's still on the roster?
 10-29-2011, 01:46 AM         #94
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
Mets rotation next year could look like this

Johan
Niese
Gee
Wheeler
Harang
I really think Johan is going to beast next year.
 10-29-2011, 01:50 AM         #95
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Selig is stepping down next year as commish, who do you think is next in line?
 6 years ago '05        #96
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 dj ac said:
Mets rotation next year could look like this

Johan
Niese
Gee
Wheeler
Harang
Wheeler isn't ready.

doubt he cracks the rotation til mid 2013-2014

 feroze said:
but i really feel the SF is gunna end up with jose than the other infield Free agents
Rollins just seems like a better fit, he's a bay area guy and Sabean likes veterans that have won it all before


Last edited by SacTown; 10-29-2011 at 02:02 AM..
 10-29-2011, 02:04 AM         #97
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sac-Town said:
Wheeler isn't ready.

doubt he cracks the rotation til mid 2013-2014



Rollins just seems like a better fit, he's a bay area guy and Sabean likes veterans that have won it all before
He might not be ready for the Giants rotation, but for the Mets? I'm sure they'll plug him in.
 6 years ago '04        #98
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
Early Predictions

Albert Pujols - Cardinals
Prince Fielder - Nationals
Jose Reyes - Marlins
Jimmy Rollins- Phillies
CC Sabathia - Yankees
Aramis Ramirez - Angels
CJ Wilson - Yankees
David Ortiz - Blue Jays
Jon Papelbon - Red Sox
Ryan Madson - Phillies
Yu Darvish - Rangers
Carlos Beltran - Red Sox
K-Rod - Marlins
Jonathan Broxton - Blue Jays
Mark Buerhle - White Sox
Heath Bell - Orioles
Roy Oswalt - Phillies
Grady Sizemore - Mariners
Brad Lidge - Padres
 10-29-2011, 02:17 AM         #99
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
Early Predictions

Albert Pujols - Cardinals
Prince Fielder - Nationals
Jose Reyes - Marlins
Jimmy Rollins- Phillies
CC Sabathia - Yankees
Aramis Ramirez - Angels
CJ Wilson - Yankees
David Ortiz - Blue Jays
Jon Papelbon - Red Sox
Ryan Madson - Phillies
Yu Darvish - Rangers
Carlos Beltran - Red Sox
K-Rod - Marlins
Jonathan Broxton - Blue Jays
Mark Buerhle - White Sox
Heath Bell - Orioles
Roy Oswalt - Phillies
Grady Sizemore - Mariners
Brad Lidge - Padres
Papelbon back in Boston, really?
 6 years ago '05        #100
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Dangerously said:
He might not be ready for the Giants rotation, but for the Mets? I'm sure they'll plug him in.
pretty risky move, throwin him into that rotation dealing with the NY media, Kid is only 21 and threw 115 innings @ High A Ball last year
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy