Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #501
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
if fielder gets stuck in toronto this can't be life
 6 years ago '04        #502
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,696 | Props total: 13095 13095
 feroze said:
if fielder gets stuck in toronto this can't be life
why? Let Toronto have him. They still won't sniff the playoffs with no bullpen.
 6 years ago '05        #503
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8396 8396
 StuNNa said:
the fu*k is wrong with Rollins thinking he's worth a 5 year contract now? This dude is more delusional than Derek Jeter was last year.

Phils fans ya'll ready to usher in the Freddy Galvis era?
i dont think galvis is ready, but i also think that jimmy is coming back. NO ONE will give jimmy 5 years, he needs to take 4 and be happy
 12-06-2011, 12:23 AM         #504
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
Nats lost again?
Nats won possibly, that rotation is going to be nuts, but they're definitely reaching on that salary.
 6 years ago '06        #505
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
my dodgers need pujols
 6 years ago '04        #506
space
space
I personally hope the Halos get him. It weakens Texas and makes the Halos contenders again sort of.
 6 years ago '05        #507
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2429 2429
 StuNNa said:
I personally hope the Halos get him. It weakens Texas and makes the Halos contenders again sort of.
same here give to the Rangers
 6 years ago '06        #508
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 StuNNa said:
why? Let Toronto have him. They still won't sniff the playoffs with no bullpen.
i already told u the bullpen can be revamped in one offseason and it's our top priority. chill. in AA we trust.

cordero, madson, krod still out there. street, bailey, soria being dangled. options are still plentiful.
 6 years ago '04        #509
space
space
According to Scott Miller of CBSSports.com, the Marlins have "boosted" their nine-year offer to free agent first baseman Albert Pujols.
The Marlins' initial offer was reportedly significantly less than the offer the Cardinals made earlier this year, which was somewhere in the range of $198-210 million over nine years. No word on the specifics of Miami's improved offer, but one source with knowledge of the talks told Miller that negotiations will likely play out more before a decision is reached. Pujols' agent had two meetings with the Marlins on Monday while also visiting with the Cardinals and Cubs.
uh ohhh
 6 years ago '08        #510
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,274 | Props total: 13645 13645
How the fu*k do the marlins have all this money??? and the nats offering cj wilson 6 yrs makes em look desprate as fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #511
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 dj ac said:
How the fu*k do the marlins have all this money??? and the nats offering cj wilson 6 yrs makes em look desprate as fu*k
they bringing in revenue from the new stadium.
 6 years ago '09        #512
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
From HardballTalk:

Jon Heyman reports that the Dodgers deal with Aaron Harang we were talking about yesterday is done: two-years, $12 million.

Fine enough. I like Harang and I think that money is pretty reasonable for a guy who pitched 170 innings last year and looked good for most of them.

But I do think it’s worth noting that Harang is the second pitcher in two years who the Dodgers signed after a make-good year with the Padres. Jon Garland was the guy last year. No one is ever going to look as good as a pitcher looks in Petco Park.
Nick Cafardo of the Boston Globe tweets that the Red Sox “will make an attempt” on A’s closer Andrew Bailey.

Interesting. The Sox are down a closer, obviously. I would a.ssume that their interest in Bailey means that they’re afraid to give the job to Daniel Bard and aren’t sold on Bobby Jenks recovering from all which ailed him last year.

Earlier we heard that the Padres were interested. And to be honest, a ton of other teams probably are too given what closers are going for on the open market right now. As a result, Billy Beane should be able to name his price for Bailey.
Jon Heyman tweeted early this morning that the Marlins’ offer to Albert Pujols — which we earlier heard had been sweetened — was bumped up to ten years.

This, apart from being half-crazy given Pujols’ age, may not necessarily be a game-changer for the Marlins, however. Yes, a decade deal is pretty major, but as Buster Olney tweeted a minute ago, the reason Pujols has still not accepted the Cardinals’ offer is not because of contract length, but because of average annual value. Pujols may take shorter deal if someone can beat $22 million a year.

Still: the Marlins, contrary to what we thought a couple of weeks ago, are not screwing around.
Phil Rogers of the Chicago Tribune was told by a source that the Cardinals are trying to shop right-hander Kyle Lohse in an effort to make a run at free agent left-hander Mark Buehrle.

Buehrle is from Missouri, so many have long speculated about him potentially winding up with his hometown Cardinals. They don’t appear to have an opening in their rotation right now, what with Chris Carpenter, Jaime Garcia, Jake Westbrook, a rehabbing Adam Wainwright and the aforementioned Lohse all under contract for 2012, but things could change if the veteran southpaw is willing to give them some sort of hometown discount.

However, considering that Buehrle one of the most coveted pitchers on the free agent market, he would probably be turning down a lot of money elsewhere. We learned earlier today that he has received offers from three teams believed to be in the three-year, $36-39 million range.

Lohse, 33, is owed $11.75 million next season in the final year of a four-year, $41 million contract. While he’s coming off a solid bounceback year, a trade could prove difficult, especially when you consider that he has a no-trade clause.
 6 years ago '05        #513
space
space
The Phillies are actively trying to trade third baseman Placido Polanco, a rival executive tells Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports. That'd open up third base for free agent Aramis Ramirez, for whom the Phillies are reportedly strong players. Polanco, 36, is owed $7.25MM through 2012.
The Phillies are strong players for free agent third baseman Aramis Ramirez, tweets Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post. MLB.com's Todd Zolecki confirmed the interest, and guesses Ramirez is a backup plan for Jimmy Rollins.

A week ago, Ramirez's agent Paul Kinzer named the Angels as one of four or five teams with serious interest in his client, and an offer from the Halos seems likely after Ramirez visited the club. The Brewers are also in the mix. Kinzer said in November that Ramirez seeks a four-year deal or three-year contract with an option.
rollins
utley
victorino
howard
pence
ramirez
mayberry
ruiz

make it happen ruben
 6 years ago '04        #514
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
rollins
utley
victorino
howard
pence
ramirez
mayberry
ruiz

make it happen ruben
200 million dollar payroll
 12-06-2011, 09:46 AM         #515
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
rollins
utley
victorino
howard
pence
ramirez
mayberry
ruiz

make it happen ruben
Trying to buy a championship. Y'all are the Yankees sons
 6 years ago '04        #516
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 StateProperty88 said:
rollins
utley
victorino
howard
pence
ramirez
mayberry
ruiz

make it happen ruben
I doubt they get roll and aramis, roll want 5 years
 6 years ago '05        #517
space
space
 finishim said:
I doubt they get roll and aramis, roll want 5 years
jimmy wants 5 years but wont get it, if he was then he would have left by now, no one will give him 5, we're offering 4 and i havent heard of any other suitors thus far...i dont see him not coming back
 6 years ago '05        #518
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Trying to buy a championship. Y'all are the Yankees sons
yall taught us well
 6 years ago '04        #519
space
space
Blue Jays acquired RHP Sergio Santos from the White Sox for RHP Nestor Molina.
Santos will take over at closer for the Blue Jays in 2012 and should excel much in the way that he did in Chicago. The former infielder posted a stellar 3.55 ERA and 92/39 K/BB ratio over 63 1/3 innings this past year while converting 30 saves in 36 chances. He'll likely remain a rock-solid fantasy option on an improving Toronto team.
I'll never doubt AA again Shootar

Hopefully the price comes down on Danks

Chi-Sox gonna lose alot of games next year.
 6 years ago '08        #520
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,274 | Props total: 13645 13645
I honestly dont see no good/great players signing with the mets :sadcam: i mean y would they wanna come here :sadcam: maybe we get lucky n a trade or something anyway wrights gonna be gone next sandy better have something up his sleeve either way tho.......
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish