The Official MLB Hot Stove 2011-2012 Offseason Thread

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-05-2011, 02:25 PM         #221
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feroze said:
were not gunna get rid of that bum another season with that fuccker in RF
swisher isnt a bum...

just doesnt perform in the playoffs. just like Tex,and arod.
 7 years ago '05        #222
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 3rdpiano said:
yes. We need him!!!
Lucas Duda
 11-05-2011, 03:07 PM         #223
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
I dont hate Swish but we don't need 25 HR hitters at every position. Those 25 HR's are worthless when it comes with a .250 average and a ton of strikeouts. We need guys who can hit the gaps, aren't pull happy and dont strike out over 100 times. The Tigers fu*king beat us with Don Kelly in RF.

Yanks better be in on Cuddyer as well. Dude can play every position except catcher, CF, and SS.
Swisher's .166 batting average in the postseason is the sh!t that infuriates me. He always strikes out in big spots -- argh I'm getting pissed thinking about it.
 7 years ago '04        #224
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
 Sac-Town said:
I hear about us trading this guy every year but we never do
Dude might get 15MM in arbitration this year. A lot of bank for a team that has to sign Tim Lincecum eventually and still find the money to add an impact game changing bat to the lineup.

Betances Romine and Noesi for Cain
 7 years ago '05        #225
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 StuNNa said:
Dude might get 15MM in arbitration this year. A lot of bank for a team that has to sign Tim Lincecum eventually and still find the money to add an impact game changing bat to the lineup.

Betances Romine and Noesi for Cain
:metallicblue::metallicblue::metallicblue:

you ain't gettin Cain so stop it

as for Sanchez i hope we trade his a.ss i been waitin on this since before he threw his no no
 7 years ago '04        #226
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
 Sac-Town said:
:metallicblue::metallicblue::metallicblue:

you ain't gettin Cain so stop it

as for Sanchez i hope we trade his a.ss i been waitin on this since before he threw his no no
nobody want Sanchez, maybe for Francisco cervelli
 7 years ago '07        #227
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,179 | Props total: 79884 79884
 StuNNa said:
I dont hate Swish but we don't need 25 HR hitters at every position. Those 25 HR's are worthless when it comes with a .250 average and a ton of strikeouts. We need guys who can hit the gaps, aren't pull happy and dont strike out over 100 times. The Tigers fu*king beat us with Don Kelly in RF.

Yanks better be in on Cuddyer as well. Dude can play every position except catcher, CF, and SS.
U cant sit here and diss swisher, when teixeira played worse. Swisher was good, any team coulda used him.
 7 years ago '04        #228
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
 Bkjj11 said:
U cant sit here and diss swisher, when teixeira played worse. Swisher was good, any team coulda used him.
Well Tex is locked in for 5 more years with a no trade clause. Swish has become pull happy as a left handed hitter and his avg. is dog sh*t at .232

If we can get a decent starter for him, i'd do it in a heart beat.
 7 years ago '06        #229
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
I knew Maze was going to be gimpy when I saw the way he fell...that sh*t looked like it HURT.
 7 years ago '05        #230
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 StuNNa said:
nobody want Sanchez, maybe for Francisco cervelli
at this point i'd take a 68th rounder for him
 7 years ago '04        #231
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
According to Marc Carig of the Newark Star-Ledger, Yankees GM Brian Cashman has already made contact with the representative for Roy Oswalt and C.J. Wilson.
The interest in Wilson comes as no surprise, but reports last week stated that the Yankees were too concerned about Oswalt's chronic back problems to make any kind of legitimate play for the veteran right-hander. "I'm in the process of talking with everybody," Yankees general manager Brian Cashman said. "That's the way the routine works." Oswalt and Wilson share an agent.
trying to drive up their respective price tags cash?

he just sending smoke screens so he cant nab Darvish from under all the other teams


Last edited by GarySanchize24; 11-05-2011 at 10:47 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #232
AC_89 237 heat pts237
space
avatar space
space
$42,677 | Props total: 19080 19080
Imo oswalt going 2 da nats strasberg/oswalt/zimmerman could be scary
 11-06-2011, 12:31 AM         #233
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StuNNa said:
trying to drive up their respective price tags cash?

he just sending smoke screens so he cant nab Darvish from under all the other teams
I wouldn't be mad at Darvish + Wilson
 7 years ago '04        #234
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
 dj ac said:
Imo oswalt going 2 da nats strasberg/oswalt/zimmerman could be scary
scary for whom? the national's medical staff?
 7 years ago '04        #235
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
 Dangerously said:
I wouldn't be mad at Darvish + Wilson
Neither would I. CC CJ and Darvish for the next 5 seasons together would be huge. After seeing Darvish's stuff in those highlight videos, I want that kid so badly.

If we can walk away with Darvish, a left handed reliever, resign Freddy and Andruw, sign a super utility player like Bloomquist or Cuddyer, it will be a successful offseason.
 7 years ago '04        #236
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$8,959 | Props total: 772 772
 Dangerously said:
Jurrjens Talks Stall Between Royals And Braves
By Mike Axisa [November 4 at 7:48pm CST]
Yesterday we learned that the Braves are open to moving Jair Jurrjens and Martin Prado, and that they've already had trade talks with the Royals. Bob Dutton of The Kansas City Star reports that talks have stalled however, likely because Kansas City does not want to include top prospect Wil Myers in the deal.

Dave O'Brien of The Atlanta Journal Constitution says (on Twitter) that Atlanta is not actively shopping Jurrjens and Prado, but they will listen to offers for any player on their roster without ten-and-five no-trade protection. Dutton says the Braves offered the Royals a two-for-two deal: Jurrjens and Prado for Myers and Lorenzo Cain. Kansas City is open to moving Cain, he added. That deal would add close to $10MM to the Royals' payroll next season, eating up a big chunk of what they have available to spend this offseason according to Dutton.

.

Would love to have both Jurrjens and Prado. I dont think giving away Cain is a good look. He 's good insurance in the chance that Melky's year was a fluke. But honestly they're the same player and Cain >>> Melky defensively.

Will Myers is only 20 years old and had a rough year in AA. Dude is going to be a monster when he finally gets to the bigs/
 7 years ago '05        #237
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 StuNNa said:
scary for whom? the national's medical staff?
 7 years ago '05        #238
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,736 | Props total: 2547 2547
who's also in the running for Darvish
 7 years ago '04        #239
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
 YoDoods said:
Would love to have both Jurrjens and Prado. I dont think giving away Cain is a good look. He 's good insurance in the chance that Melky's year was a fluke. But honestly they're the same player and Cain >>> Melky defensively.

Will Myers is only 20 years old and had a rough year in AA. Dude is going to be a monster when he finally gets to the bigs/
Trade makes no sense for the Royals who won't be ready to compete in 2012.

Hosmer/Moustakas/Gordon/Escobar/Cain are a nice core. Royals will be the new Rays in a year or 2.
 7 years ago '04        #240
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
space
$56,232 | Props total: 13972 13972
 feroze said:
who's also in the running for Darvish
no one will ever know, its a sealed bid.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy