A Stock Market Crash is coming!

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #321
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 J Prince said:
media, what's ur diagnosis on bac, will it go under 5 next week? Jan puts with $5 strikes are at .27 right now...
Not sure if it'll go under $5, but if you're going for January puts you won't need it to go under $5. It'll gain value as long as it goes down.

Since I'm bearish on the markets, I'd say go for it. Today it was selling off in the last 20 minutes..looked pretty bearish.

iNsane said:
Yeah I know that but I was trying to make the dip on Nov 25th is neckline. If that is the neckline, wouldn't it need to break that support to complete the double top pattern? Only if it fails to break the upper trend line of course
I don't think it's an inverse H&S. Markets have the same pattern and it's starting to fail. I wouldn't bet on that inverse H&S playing out.
 6 years ago '08        #322
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
Markets were pretty boring today, it was quad witching today so it was expected. opex normally sucks the premium out of options.

i managed to make a few good trades, but got greedy on a couple and ended up losing. i had BRK.B puts which i was up on and tried to take small profits...but they didn't fill. ended up expiring worthless on me so lost the whole investment. Luckily all my plays today were lotto plays so not much invested.

ended up -$48 on the day. no biggie, had a great week prior to this though. here are my other plays... (BRK.B isn't shown yet since i didn't sell, they'll be reflected on monday's profits).

+$534 on the day from my other plays ..but down $583 on BRK.B so... pretty much a flat day.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #323
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 o7media said:
Not sure if it'll go under $5, but if you're going for January puts you won't need it to go under $5. It'll gain value as long as it goes down.

Since I'm bearish on the markets, I'd say go for it. Today it was selling off in the last 20 minutes..looked pretty bearish.

I don't think it's an inverse H&S. Markets have the same pattern and it's starting to fail. I wouldn't bet on that inverse H&S playing out.
So what do you expect it to be? Even after today's session it looks like it has more room to run
 6 years ago '10        #324
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1

Earlier this week Richard Russell told his subscribers to GET OUT OF STOCKS.
He provides more detail on his bearishness today (via King World News):
As subscribers must know, I'm not fascinated with the news, but I am fascinated with the markets and what they may be telling us. Among dozens of services, I follow two purely technical, market-oriented advisories -- Granville and Lowry's. I've followed these two since the early 1960s.

Granville is now dead bearish based on his brilliant on-balance-volume studies. Lowry's Selling Pressure Index rose above its Buying Power Index during early September. This development from Lowry's is very bearish when combined with Granville's OBV studies and my own studies. It's saying that demand for stocks is weak, and the desire to sell is strong, typical of bear market action.

My advice -- sell any stocks you still own -- sell into all rallies, or stay out of stocks completely. I continue to like gold in all its forms, but I'm afraid that gold mining stocks will tend to go with the general market. Personally, I'm staying with my gold mining stocks until the bitter end. I continue to believe that we'll see a final hysterical blow-off in gold (the metal) that will carry the mining stocks with it.

Read more:

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

O7 could be right.

Last edited by kennboy1; 12-17-2011 at 02:35 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #325
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 iNsane said:
So what do you expect it to be? Even after today's session it looks like it has more room to run
Well like I said I'm very bearish on the markets and commodities in 2012. So I wouldn't go long anything at this point unless you're just day trading. But, if you're just day trading don't focus on one particular stock ...just play what's moving.
 6 years ago '08        #326
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 kennboy1 said:

Earlier this week Richard Russell told his subscribers to GET OUT OF STOCKS.
He provides more detail on his bearishness today (via King World News):
As subscribers must know, I'm not fascinated with the news, but I am fascinated with the markets and what they may be telling us. Among dozens of services, I follow two purely technical, market-oriented advisories -- Granville and Lowry's. I've followed these two since the early 1960s.

Granville is now dead bearish based on his brilliant on-balance-volume studies. Lowry's Selling Pressure Index rose above its Buying Power Index during early September. This development from Lowry's is very bearish when combined with Granville's OBV studies and my own studies. It's saying that demand for stocks is weak, and the desire to sell is strong, typical of bear market action.

My advice -- sell any stocks you still own -- sell into all rallies, or stay out of stocks completely. I continue to like gold in all its forms, but I'm afraid that gold mining stocks will tend to go with the general market. Personally, I'm staying with my gold mining stocks until the bitter end. I continue to believe that we'll see a final hysterical blow-off in gold (the metal) that will carry the mining stocks with it.

Read more:

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

O7 could be right.

Never heard of this dude, but sounds like he knows what he's talking about

Minus the gold....

We've already seen Gold diverge from the markets in the past couple of weeks. It's down quite a bit while the markets have showed a little more strength than commodities. Gold is down over $200 an ounce in a couple weeks.

But, the longer this sh*t stays up, the harder it's going to fall. It's inevitable, just a matter of time.
 6 years ago '10        #327
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Well like I said I'm very bearish on the markets and commodities in 2012. So I wouldn't go long anything at this point unless you're just day trading. But, if you're just day trading don't focus on one particular stock ...just play what's moving.
I'm not long at all. I thrive as a trader only and I only invest in dividend stocks and who knows if I will in today's market.

But like I said before a friend of mine is long $82.50 calls on $XOM and was curious as to what you thought about it.

Last edited by Ambassador; 12-17-2011 at 04:05 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #328
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 iNsane said:
I'm not long at all. I thrive as a trader only and I only invest in dividend stocks and who knows if I will in today's market.

But like I said before a friend of mine is long $82.50 calls on $XOM and was curious as to what you thought about it.
ummmm.....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #329
space
space
space
 o7media said:
ummmm.....

[pic - click to view]

ok maybe not
 6 years ago '08        #330
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
As far as the chart for XOM. There's nothing really bullish about it here. The only thing is the potential golden cross that's coming.

But I think the sh*t will hit the fan starting in 2012 ...only a couple weeks left.
 6 years ago '08        #331
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 iNsane said:
ok maybe not
lol what you said didn't really make sense
 12-17-2011, 06:04 PM         #332
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn media, why the hate on gold? Gold is the money of kings.
 6 years ago '10        #333
space
space
space
 o7media said:
As far as the chart for XOM. There's nothing really bullish about it here. The only thing is the potential golden cross that's coming.

But I think the sh*t will hit the fan starting in 2012 ...only a couple weeks left.
Golden cross and the RSI considering it was higher then previous sessions.

No doubt about 2012 I have cash on hand ready to buy puts. What really sucks though is the markets react to little news out of EU and they all decide to rally. News is temporary, true, but losing money on those days is

o7media said:
lol what you said didn't really make sense
I meant that I trade options daily and never consider holding overnight...and that the only thing I'd go long on are dividend stocks. Steady income wouldn't be bad
 6 years ago '08        #334
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 TiPZ said:
Damn media, why the hate on gold? Gold is the money of kings.
lol Gold is the money of retards.
 6 years ago '08        #335
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 iNsane said:
Golden cross and the RSI considering it was higher then previous sessions.

No doubt about 2012 I have cash on hand ready to buy puts. What really sucks though is the markets react to little news out of EU and they all decide to rally. News is temporary, true, but losing money on those days is

I meant that I trade options daily and never consider holding overnight...and that the only thing I'd go long on are dividend stocks. Steady income wouldn't be bad

The only stocks I'd consider going long on through a crash would be airlines and healthcare.

Airlines because in a period of deflation Oil will drop dramatically which will boost airline profits big time.

Healthcare because they're simply the best to own. TEVA was one of the few stocks to actually be up during the crash year over year. And you can see how healthcare stocks have been performing since the EU stuff.

Plus most of them have nice divs.
 6 years ago '05        #336
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
I think you missed the dividend trade. Lots of stocks that are ex-financials that pay decent dividend are near 52 week high.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #337
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750

[pic - click to view]

& then you have S&P500 which is 10% off the high.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #338
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
^^ don't forget about MRK, PFE, LLY, BMY lol ...all healthcare's near 52 week highs.

PM has been a beast too
 6 years ago '08        #339
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
In GLD 154x weekly puts at 1.07 ....figured I should mention that here.
 6 years ago '08        #340
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
In SPY 121x weekly puts at .87 ...markets are looking pretty weak here, should give up these gains.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago