A Stock Market Crash is coming!

most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
211 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #281
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
Gold getting r*ped again. Down another $35 or so on top of yesterday's $50 drop.
 6 years ago '08        #282
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
Had BRCM 29x puts today at .64 ..sold at 1.00 for a 56.3% gain. Got out a little early. They went to around 1.20 ..but, I'm happy with the profit.

Also bought BIDU December 120x puts this morning at 1.00. They closed at 1.61 so I'm up 61% on them, but I'm holding overnight. Chart looks very bearish IMO. Close below it's daily wedge today.

I'm looking for a test of $118.44 support on BIDU, hopefully by tomorrow since my options expire this week.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #283
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
Good call on $BIDU. I know I'm just putting up the same chart you are but I just wanna go along and find the exact points you are for practice. I found something on $GS last night, I shall post that up soon.


[pic - click to view]



Colored lines are the levels of support you had mentioned above. Just wanted to make that clear for whoever else is checking these out
 6 years ago '08        #284
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
^^ Yeah your upper and lower trend lines (white lines) are a bit off though.

The lower line should be a bit higher, it should connect with the low on November 21st and 23rd.

Same with the upper, the start of the line shouldn't be at the top of the candle. It should be at the close right there connecting with the top on November 15th.
 6 years ago '10        #285
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 o7media said:
^^ Yeah your upper and lower trend lines (white lines) are a bit off though.

The lower line should be a bit higher, it should connect with the low on November 21st and 23rd.

Same with the upper, the start of the line shouldn't be at the top of the candle. It should be at the close right there connecting with the top on November 15th.
Oh alright. So like you said before it doesn't matter if it's touching the highs, lows or open and close. As long as there are two or more points connected? Appreciate it my dude
 6 years ago '08        #286
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
 iNsane said:
Oh alright. So like you said before it doesn't matter if it's touching the highs, lows or open and close. As long as there are two or more points connected? Appreciate it my dude
Right, it just shouldn't close above it by a substantial amount.
 6 years ago '04        #287
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 275 275
 6 years ago '08        #288
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
 6 years ago '08        #289
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
 o7media said:
Had BRCM 29x puts today at .64 ..sold at 1.00 for a 56.3% gain. Got out a little early. They went to around 1.20 ..but, I'm happy with the profit.

Also bought BIDU December 120x puts this morning at 1.00. They closed at 1.61 so I'm up 61% on them, but I'm holding overnight. Chart looks very bearish IMO. Close below it's daily wedge today.

I'm looking for a test of $118.44 support on BIDU, hopefully by tomorrow since my options expire this week.


[pic - click to view]

BIDU gapping down pre market. -1.7% almost ITM at this point on my 120x puts.

Hoping I can sell for at least 2.00 :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #290
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
wooooo BIDU got crushed!!!

Sold my puts in at 1.00 out at 3.70 for a 270% profit
 6 years ago '08        #291
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
Gold getting its a.ss kicked again today ... down another $60.

GLD gapped below the 200 ma, sh*t looks super bearish. Barely holding onto $1,600 an ounce now.
 6 years ago '08        #292
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
Gold down $90 ... broke $1,600
 6 years ago '10        #293
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
My mouth dropped on that gap down on $BIDU :wow:
 6 years ago '08        #294
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
 iNsane said:
My mouth dropped on that gap down on $BIDU :wow:
Yep. I was hoping to sell my puts at 2.00 on a gap down... the puts opened at like 3.00 and i was like
 6 years ago '08        #295
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
Man I was stupid today with GOOG. Had puts and I was up about $1,400 on em but got greedy and held. Ended up rallying back and I took like a $400 loss instead

Still up $1,877 for the day between BIDU, UTX, and GOOG. But damn, could have been up close to 4 grand instead.

can't win em all


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #296
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 o7media said:
Man I was stupid today with GOOG. Had puts and I was up about $1,400 on em but got greedy and held. Ended up rallying back and I took like a $400 loss instead

Still up $1,877 for the day between BIDU, UTX, and GOOG. But damn, could have been up close to 4 grand instead.

can't win em all


[pic - click to view]

Are all these trades you're making based off patterns you see on charts or just playing the market by itself?
 6 years ago '08        #297
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I need to see your trades in real-time so I can make some money too.
Jump in my chat room if you want..i'm in there during market hours calling out my plays live.
 6 years ago '08        #298
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
 iNsane said:
Are all these trades you're making based off patterns you see on charts or just playing the market by itself?
They're based on patterns and the market. But I mainly focus on the particular stocks unless I'm playing the index etf's like SPY/QQQ/DIA ...then it's based purely off market direction.
 6 years ago '08        #299
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm in there tomorrow.
Cool, only one rule if you decide to join. Any alerts that I give out that you profit on, I get a percentage. 35%.

I have a Paypal account.

 6 years ago '08        #300
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,238 | Props total: 11745 11745
By the way, since I started this thread has anyone shorted Gold or went long the USD by buying up UUP or something similar?

I've been right so far about what's happening, and I still believe Gold is going much much lower and the USD is going to be the safe haven.

30 day gold chart... this sh*t fell off a cliff:


[pic - click to view]




...

And the UUP (Bull USD etf) is making 52 week highs, climbing pretty much every day


[pic - click to view]




....

I personally haven't bought any LEAPS yet, I'm still waiting on the markets to break its daily wedge. But I hope some of you guys capitalized on the Gold short/USD long trade over the past few weeks. Or at least sold your Gold before it dropped.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
78 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
125 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy