Freddie Gibbs - Cold Day in Hell (mixtape) | OFFICIAL Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2011, 09:48 PM         #281
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
I like every beat tho
the beat's aren't bad, I just don't think they're that great....when it comes to music, after hearing big krits production skills and J.coles production skills, and the beats I heard Nipsey rap over on his tapes, the beats I've heard Currensy rap over, I guess I've gotten picky when it comes to picking a nice beat.....all of them dudes got some crazy beats that they've rapped over, so I won't settle for nothing average.
 10-31-2011, 09:48 PM         #282
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
both of you shut yo bold text a.ss up
 6 years ago '11        #283
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga it's not a point I'm trying to make, I listen to artists I don't like because I'm unbiased for the most part.......I can put the bullsh*t to the side, and actually take the time out to listen to some sh*t from a reasonable standpoint....people think I hate every wale track that's out, that sh*t's not true in the least....but when the n*gga drop some bullsh*t of course I'm going to say what it is.

I just don't see no point in running in every thread of an artists music I enjoy to waste time to post "Man this sh*t is the craziest track since forever folk" c'mon now.......I'll listen to a Nas song or a Krit song, read the comments and leave out the thread, because 9/10 there are 20 other folks that already gave them props on the track.

I'm one of the few people on here that can say "this sh*t wack" and actually explain in good detail why I think sh*t's wack....some dudes just say "sh*t's trash" and runs out the thread, I explain why I don't like a certain mixtape.
And you talkin like what we're doin is for a point since you said you were lookin for one. You're doin the same thing we are just for sh*t you don't like.

I already said you didn't have to agree with me so I dunno why you're even still replyin. I also said do you, so drop this & proceed to do so...
 10-31-2011, 09:54 PM         #284
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
I see what you're saying (kind of)..
I just understand how you only want to discuss the negative on a "discussion forum"...
as much positive sh*t can be said as negative. just the positive route makes you look like less of a jackass. just sayin'...
There's people out there that always wants to see the bad guy or villain win in a movie....one of those people are me......

10-31-2011, 09:58 PM         #285
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
And you talkin like what we're doin is for a point since you said you were lookin for one. You're doin the same thing we are just for sh*t you don't like.

I already said you didn't have to agree with me so I dunno why you're even still replyin. I also said do you, so drop this & proceed to do so...
I'm explaining why I post in threads of artists that I find wack.........you said you didn't understand why I do what I do, so I broke the sh*t down...

you also said something hinting towards me being so negative towards certain artists that I can't put my hate aside and judge their music accordingly...so I addressed that sh*t because it's not true, you didn't use those exact words but I knew you was talking about the wale sh*t.....

The explanations are over......but you're not going to sit here and try to say "why am I still replying" after you typed out what you THOUGHT you knew about why I post the way I do...
 6 years ago '11        #286
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Why is it so hard for people to just let sh*t go? How many times do I have to say DO YOU for you to leave me alone? I seriously don't give a fu*k anymore dude. Act like you didn't even read what I said...
 6 years ago '09        #287
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
Fade why everytime you debate in hip hop you do that "why you replying to me" sh*t...i mean dude you did seem confused why he didn't like it and he is explaining it lol
 10-31-2011, 10:04 PM         #288
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Why is it so hard for people to just let sh*t go? How many times do I have to say DO YOU for you to leave me alone? I seriously don't give a fu*k anymore dude. Act like you didn't even read what I said...
n*gga isn't nobody tripping off your post,...

you should know by now I'm not just going to let you drop some bullsh*t without me saying what I got to say.....

Fade I don't care how you feel about this mixtape, or if you think I'm a hater....who the fu*k cares n*gga? but I'ma say what I got to say...

You not going to try to act like I'm one of these lil young n*ggas around here...

Last edited by Motivated; 10-31-2011 at 10:11 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #289
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Fade why everytime you debate in hip hop you do that "why you replying to me" sh*t...i mean dude you did seem confused why he didn't like it and he is explaining it lol
Dunno what you're talkin about when you say I "always" do it. I said like 5 posts ago that dude could do him. I was just stating what I observed before, nowhere in that did I ask for an explanation.

I don't care that he doesn't like it, I was just commenting on the fact that the majority of the time I see him he's hatin on somethin. I didn't need no long a.ss justification for what he's doin, I just accepted it and left it at that...

and yet we're still going. I'm not confused, I'm just tired of the bs. It should've ended, you know what, nevermind. I should've just kept mah mouth closed the first time. I should know better, this is boxden...
 10-31-2011, 10:06 PM         #290
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
cus that's how he posts he be trying to be slick and be like "I'm over the sh*t my n*gga" and try to make the other dude look silly, I know the tricks.

goldenhero be keeping it real lol.
 6 years ago '11        #291
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga isn't nobody tripping off your post,...

you should know by now I'm not just going to let you drop some bullsh*t without me saying what I got to say.....

Fade I don't care how you feel about this mixtape, or if you think I'm a hater....who the fu*k cares n*gga? but I'ma say what I got to say...

You not going to try to act like I'm one of these lil young n*ggas around here...

n*ggas listen to this gibbs mixtape and think they gibbs
If you didn't care you wouldn't be spendin a page and a half tryin to justify it, just sayin.

I guess the only way this is gonna end is if one of us stops postin. I'll be that person.

For like the 50th time, do you...
 10-31-2011, 10:09 PM         #292
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fade i didn't read your last post my n*gga,

but there's no beef or hate....

it is what it is, sh*t's just jokes, I don't think your gibbs for listening to gibbs.
 6 years ago '11        #293
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Nah, no beef or hate. I aint even mad...
 10-31-2011, 10:36 PM         #294
ajs420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Curren$y should have been on Natural High
 6 years ago '05        #295
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
Cardo brought the heat
 6 years ago '06        #296
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Whats everybody take on pus*y So Amazing 2?? Shout out to the ATeam/BlockBettaz working their magic as always... Stay Blessing these Rap n*ggas with heat
 6 years ago '05        #297
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Against D Grain said:
Whats everybody take on pus*y So Amazing 2?? Shout out to the ATeam/BlockBettaz working their magic as always... Stay Blessing these Rap n*ggas with heat
 11-01-2011, 12:16 AM         #298
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where my n*gga Str8Killa at?................This is like Christmas to that n*gga
 11-01-2011, 12:32 AM         #299
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingTaco! said:
my translation of this post....

get your story str8 my dude. i didnt snitch. i just snitched.
I wont lie I aint even looked in this thread before the post I made like 10 mins ago lol. Lemme go some pages back, see if n*ggas was talking bout that sh*t.

11-01-2011, 12:54 AM         #300
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Killa said:
#CDH
You called it my n*gga. I wont even lie Im not the biggest Cardo Fan...but his work on that B.A.N.ned Is just...........that beat is insane, the song is insane. Nothing but respect for that, that sh*t was amazing G.

B.a.n.ned and Heaven Can Wait are my favorites right now.

I agree with the 5/5 rating.....Return of 4eva was my fave release this year....I gotta let this grow on me some more before I call it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy