Freddie Gibbs - Cold Day in Hell (mixtape) | OFFICIAL Anticipation/Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-31-2011, 08:54 PM         #261
Bladelecks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rob Me A n*gga is so fu*kin cold like damn
 6 years ago '07        #262
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5229 5229
Is it me, or is Freddie's voice different. It sounds deeper and more "gravelly" and scratchy compared to how it sounded on "Str8 k!lla". It kind of enhances his delivery.

Last edited by Verse; 10-31-2011 at 09:09 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #263
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19306 19306
 Verse said:
Is it me, or is Freddie voice different. It sounds deeper and more "gravelly" and scratchy. It kind of enhances his delivery.
makes him sound harder...Gibbs need to do a tape Krit or Z-Ro
 6 years ago '09        #264
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 8847 8847
 Tommy_Bunz said:

I don't like this mixtape.......the productions isn't that nice...and he's not really saying nothing to great.
 6 years ago '10        #265
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
sh*t's dope. wish i hadn't heard a few of the tracks already though would have hit harder.
 10-31-2011, 09:12 PM         #266
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
it's my opinion n*gga, I don't like this joint...

the only song I got right now is "Let em burn" and "My homeboys girlfriend" that track was some real story teller sh*t...other than that I don't like it.

the jeezy song? nah

the one with freeway is so-so, but once he threw some other cats on there that fu*ked it up...

the intro? nah

187 proof? nothing I would listen to over and over

the track with the dude named scrilla? I wouldn't listen to that alot neither

BANned? it's an ok track, but nothing I would want to listen to over and over

So Amazin? nah

Natural High? Don't like this track either

alot of the sh*t he has on this tape I'd get tired of playing after 3 days...I know it....So I'm not going to run on BX and fake like it's some great mixtape.
 6 years ago '09        #267
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
it's my opinion n*gga, I don't like this joint...

the only song I got right now is "Let em burn" and "My homeboys girlfriend" that track was some real story teller sh*t...other than that I don't like it.

the jeezy song? nah

the one with freeway is so-so, but once he threw some other cats on there that fu*ked it up...

the intro? nah

187 proof? nothing I would listen to over and over

the track with the dude named scrilla? I wouldn't listen to that alot neither

BANned? it's an ok track, but nothing I would want to listen to over and over

So Amazin? nah

Natural High? Don't like this track either

alot of the sh*t he has on this tape I'd get tired of playing after 3 days...I know it....So I'm not going to run on BX and fake like it's some great mixtape.
I know lol
I bet your feeling ASAP ROCK WACKASS that's why I did those face expressions
 6 years ago '11        #268
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
*sees lame reasons for not likin the tape*

*looks at username*

*hits the face, it's Tommy_Bunz*

*proceeds to continue to BANG CHD*
 6 years ago '09        #269
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19306 19306
If Bunz don't like it he don't like it leave that n*gga alone lol it's not like he came in here screaming it was wack
 6 years ago '11        #270
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
If Bunz don't like it he don't like it leave that n*gga alone lol it's not like he came in here screaming it was wack
Never said he had to agree with me but take this dudes track record into account. He doesn't like anything. I gotta hit that face with hard-to-please-ass-n*ggas...
 10-31-2011, 09:27 PM         #271
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the damn watch the throne album in my user profile, and n*ggas say I don't like anything...I was one of the FEW FOLKS that said the red album sounded like a solid album..even though I only heard the snippets.

I was one of the dudes that was in a bunch of Thug Motivation 103 threads trying to find out when it was going to drop...

Heard previews of Section 80 on Itunes and that's prob one of the top albums out this year.

c'mon now

Getting Common's new album when that drop

Getting Nas new album when that drops

and I'm going to cop Phonte's album.

I just don't like THIS MIXTAPE....I never said freddie gibbs was some terrible rapper
 6 years ago '11        #272
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
Seems more often than not that you're usually displeased with project than praising it. I'm just goin off of what I see. If that's not the case then oh well...
 6 years ago '09        #273
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
I can't believe n*ggaz is feeling ASAP ROCK

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #274
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 ash1990 said:
I can't believe n*ggaz is feeling ASAP ROCK

[pic - click to view]

I don't find anything wrong with dude. Peso goes just as hard as any song to come out this year
 10-31-2011, 09:36 PM         #275
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Seems more often than not that you're usually displeased with project than praising it. I'm just goin off of what I see. If that's not the case then oh well...
nah see what you and baller genetics have to understand is, is that I don't go in threads of artists music that I like...

you won't see me posting in a bunch of big krit threads, Nas threads, J.cole threads, Lupe Fiasco threads......

I POST IN THREADS ON ARTISTS I DON'T LIKE, I THROW THE HATE AROUND LIKE A TOM BRADY PASS IN THE SUPERBOWL DOWN BY 7 WITH 4 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK ON A BAD ANKLE....THATS WHAT I DO.

there ain't no fun in posting in a thread of a artist you're a fan of........what am I going to say besides "Man that sh*t was hot?"
 6 years ago '07        #276
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,006 | Props total: 7504 7504
 SoulOnIce said:
BURN MOTHAfu*kA BURN!!!!

6 years ago '11        #277
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
nah see what you and baller genetics have to understand is, is that I don't go in threads of artists music that I like...

you won't see me posting in a bunch of big krit threads, Nas threads, J.cole threads, Lupe Fiasco threads......

I POST IN THREADS ON ARTISTS I DON'T LIKE, I THROW THE HATE AROUND LIKE A TOM BRADY PASS IN THE SUPERBOWL DOWN BY 7 WITH 4 SECONDS LEFT ON THE CLOCK ON A BAD ANKLE....THATS WHAT I DO.

there ain't no fun in posting in a thread of a artist you're a fan of........what am I going to say besides "Man that sh*t was hot?"
You usually won't see hate from me. It seems far too monotonous to waste my time listenin to somethin that I won't like anyway & then tell everybody that I don't like it as if they didn't see that comin anyway.

I see no point to what you're doin but do you...
 10-31-2011, 09:40 PM         #278
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know about you all but these songs stood out to me

1. Rob Me a n*gga (of course)

2. Let Em Burn

3. My Homeboy's Girlfriend

4.Str8 Slammin Feat. Juicy J (J did good on this track to my surprise)

I'm at the point when it comes to rap that If I can't tolerate the beat I don't care how dope the rhymes are, I won't listen to that sh*t over and over, it's not freddie gibbs rhymes, it's the beats he chose to rap over....I'll skip the song half way through everytime.
 6 years ago '11        #279
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
I like every beat tho
 10-31-2011, 09:44 PM         #280
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
You usually won't see hate from me. It seems far too monotonous to waste my time listenin to somethin that I won't like anyway & then tell everybody that I don't like it as if they didn't see that comin anyway.

I see no point to what you're doin but do you...
n*gga it's not a point I'm trying to make, I listen to artists I don't like because I'm unbiased for the most part.......I can put the bullsh*t to the side, and actually take the time out to listen to some sh*t from a reasonable standpoint....people think I hate every wale track that's out, that sh*t's not true in the least....but when the n*gga drop some bullsh*t of course I'm going to say what it is.

I just don't see no point in running in every thread of an artists music I enjoy to waste time to post "Man this sh*t is the craziest track since forever folk" c'mon now.......I'll listen to a Nas song or a Krit song, read the comments and leave out the thread, because 9/10 there are 20 other folks that already gave them props on the track.

I'm one of the few people on here that can say "this sh*t wack" and actually explain in good detail why I think sh*t's wack....some dudes just say "sh*t's trash" and runs out the thread, I explain why I don't like a certain mixtape.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago