Oct 27 - "How I feel, as a United States Marine, about what occurred in Oakland." (article)

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
712 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
Atleast they can see what the cops are doing is wrong.

I have a friend in the Army that believe this war is pointless too bad more soldiers dont see it like he does.
 6 years ago '04        #62
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 SickaMorStyle said:
Thank you, this is exactly what i meant..
So maybe you should of say that, instead of implying that the majority of cops are former veterans.
 6 years ago '10        #63
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
So maybe you should of say that, instead of implying that the majority of cops are former veterans.
I didnt realize you needed training wheels to connect the dots..And i never said a majority were, i said a majority of my friends or people i know were..
 6 years ago '07        #64
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
this is very very sickening ... how can those people who support force against our own citizens sleep at night? when he gets out of the hospital i hope he rallies and puts fire in the hearts of all military vets and active soldiers who put it on the line for this fu*ked up country...we cant let that 1% ruin it for the other 99% people should have the power and honestly if the people said fu*k this govt lets revolt and make it to where its fits everybody IM DOWN. hope too during these times people forget about color and see its 1%vs99% and thats all it has ever been about rich vs us poor/regular folks
 6 years ago '06        #65
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
The man in the dark will bring another attack...
 6 years ago '10        #66
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 The Scenario said:
I'm going HAM tonite (Oakland).
yeah right

6 years ago '08        #67
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 SpyDa said:
ehhh, its just a flashbang.
 6 years ago '11        #68
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
Soooooo if these vets are going over to other countries to f!ght "terrorism" so that we can keep our freedom but they come back home and protest is a country that is so called "free" and he damn near gets k!lled for it my question is then what is freedom smh
 6 years ago '09        #69
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,173 | Props total: 22628 22628
 SickaMorStyle said:
Im misinformed?
Former military personnel hold a special place in the heart of police department recruiters across the U.S. The qualities of a great police officer are virtually identical to those of a great soldier: Both have a desire to serve their country and community and protect people and their rights. A career in law-enforcement may appeal to those with military service because there are a variety of departments and specialties to pursue, not unlike the military.

Because vets are in such high demand, many police departments offer hiring perks, including extra points on the entrance exam, an age deduction from the maximum age limit, GI Bill benefits, retirement perks and more. They find police officer or security jobs ideal.
Yup. Veterans preference takes you a long way in terms of getting that initial job in the police force. If it's something that one of them is particularly interested in, then the door is more or less open. Just because everyone all across the country that's a cop wasn't apart of the military beforehand, n*ggas wanna act dumb like the connection still doesn't exist.
 6 years ago '08        #70
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
How many people did that soldier k!ll in Iraq? LOL at these soldiers thinking they're apart of the system and cant be touched. They're just a bunch of juiced up political pawns who are spreading America's imperialistic agenda. I love the nationalistic brainwashing and conditioning of US soldiers.
 6 years ago '04        #71
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Screw working for the police. I would just go work for Xe Services(Blackwater) after I came back. $$$$$$
 10-28-2011, 03:35 PM         #72
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bullseye said:
Every cop I know has NO military experience. Also, every friend/person I know who was/is in the military is not a cop now. What's your point?
he has none to be made. just being the voice of opposition for the fu*k of it
 10-28-2011, 03:37 PM         #73
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
He is misinformed if that was his point.

This sh*t just got real. I think the most sickening thing about it is that nobody I know is even talking about this sh*t. Like I feel like bringing this sh*t up whether at work, to my friends, social media, or even to some of my family members they look at me like some sort of nut or something. These people live in these little bubble worlds and ignore everything around them. All they are concerned about is jersey shore and whats.lutty halloween costume they are going to wear. sh*t is sad
and this is the hell i call my life...smgdmfh!!!
 10-28-2011, 03:48 PM         #74
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
I spent 4 years in the Marines not just the marines but the infantry and I still know hundreds of Marines. I'd say maybe 5 of them are police. and the GI Bill isn't a hiring perk. We already have that, no need to become police to get it. ANd WE do not find police or security ideal.We get out of the Marines because we're tired of shaving, tired of following orders of some dumbass who knows nothing. The police is no different.

If I wanted to follow orders I'd do it in the Merines and travel the world. Not go make 30k a year to get shot at in Philly
this...
 10-28-2011, 04:04 PM         #75
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So now that Marines are speaking against police brutality there is a movement going on???
 6 years ago '09        #76
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 matelyan said:
I applaud the marines for standing together with their fallen brother. THese men went to war for all of us, including these pigs, and this is the thanks they get.

sh*t did just get real!!!
this! at those fu*kin cops! no fu*k all of the cops!
 6 years ago '07        #77
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 King856 said:
I spent 4 years in the Marines not just the marines but the infantry and I still know hundreds of Marines. I'd say maybe 5 of them are police. and the GI Bill isn't a hiring perk. We already have that, no need to become police to get it. ANd WE do not find police or security ideal.We get out of the Marines because we're tired of shaving, tired of following orders of some dumbass who knows nothing. The police is no different.

If I wanted to follow orders I'd do it in the Merines and travel the world. Not go make 30k a year to get shot at in Philly
Sh*t is gettin realer with every new page of this thread.
 10-28-2011, 11:22 PM         #78
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
their decision to be in the ARMY NAVY MARINES AND AIR FORCE not ours, NOONE FORCED THIS ON DUDE. So. Really? What else do you want? HE DID IT TO HIMSELF FOR ENLISTING SORRY. COMES WITH THE JOB
 6 years ago '08        #79
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 Jsinn23 said:
their decision to be in the ARMY NAVY MARINES AND AIR FORCE not ours, NOONE FORCED THIS ON DUDE. So. Really? What else do you want? HE DID IT TO HIMSELF FOR ENLISTING SORRY. COMES WITH THE JOB
the fu*k???
 6 years ago '07        #80
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Jsinn23 said:
And your decision to be gay was not forced on you either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy