Oct 27 - "How I feel, as a United States Marine, about what occurred in Oakland." (article)

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 2289 2289
 Sammyboi22 said:
First of all I wanna know all of these marines track records. Are the current active duty? Or are they washouts of the military. My boss was a marine and was telling me half of the dudes he trained with couldnt cut it. Washed out and still classify themselves as "marines".

He did tours in 02,03.
r u military? then dont judge them if they did wash out they tried, volunteered, and im in afghanistan right now so
 6 years ago '09        #42
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Can someone PLEASE tell me what exactly happened?

edit: Nevermind I see now
 6 years ago '05        #43
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9716 9716
 Bullseye said:
Every cop I know has NO military experience. Also, every friend/person I know who was/is in the military is not a cop now. What's your point?
it has to be where you're from because all of my homies that are cops were in the military beforehand. i accept that most likely a majority have no military experience though...
 10-28-2011, 12:05 AM         #44
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
Not to try and take anything away from this thread, but i have friends and people i know that are cops and 9/10ths of them were is some branch of our military before they became a cop...
i know a lot of people in the military and none of em would bother lower themselves to become a cop...
 6 years ago '04        #45
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
--ex miltary...and ftp all day...
 6 years ago '07        #46
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 sirvince64 said:
fu*k a Cop Period!!!! Army vet here!!
Damn, are we about to see some Military vs. Police sh*t go down in the near future? I can only imagine how a war vet would feel after f!ghting overseas and then coming home and watching their fellow vets get attacked and hospitalized by domestic police during a peaceful protest. Sh*t is definitely disturbing!
 6 years ago '04        #47
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
 2D.... said:
i know a lot of people in the military and none of em would bother lower themselves to become a cop...
how is becoming a cop lowering yourself i kno plenty of guys who got out and are now cops/state troopers? nothins wrong with if it you do it how its supposed to be done
 6 years ago '06        #48
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8925 8925
 S W A N said:
As an iraq vet and former troop i still keep in contact with my military pals. Only one of them is a cop and his whole mentality has switched over to "protect the blue line" which has me disturbed because he has made some pretty outlandish remarks about ows. But he is the only one out of my buddies that feels this way. After that sh*t in oakland mostly all of em (former and some still serving) said its time to strap up. These guys are hardcore multiple tours in warzones type dudes. Dont know if the police really want that problem on their hands.
oh, those x military guys that go on shooting sprees with there training in hand.

as waka flocka would say :shawty im just living life:
 10-28-2011, 12:16 AM         #49
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm ignorant to this, what happened?
 6 years ago '07        #50
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 WCIB said:
it has to be where you're from because all of my homies that are cops were in the military beforehand. i accept that most likely a majority have no military experience though...
You should ask your homies what they think about this sh*t and what they would do if they were instructed to do what these cops are doing against protesters. I'm curious how they would respond, especially if they saw war vets protesting.
 6 years ago '06        #51
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8925 8925
Lol @ that video lol
 6 years ago '04        #52
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Special Edd said:
Lol @ that video lol
wats funny
 10-28-2011, 12:31 AM         #53
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock187s said:
wats funny
Don't feed the troll
 6 years ago '11        #54
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
So let me get this straight, there was protest for something going on, and someone got injured, then the police threw a flash grenade and hit a guy in the face with it, and now that same guy has to have surgery?
 6 years ago '07        #55
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
Some more good quotes from the article/link posted in the original post:

"Veteran here. I don't cry very often, but when I see a member of the armed services critically injured for exercising his right to protest in the country he would have given his life to defend (and still might), I could not help but cry in rage..

Not only does the pig that did this deserve to be stripped of his gun, badge, and career, that waste of flesh mayor needs to go down as well. I don't want violence - I want justice.
"

"I was a Marine at Camp LeJeune in the early to mid 80s. I never saw combat so I can only imagine what it would be like to risk your life, the very breath in your body... come home safe... only to have this happen on an American street? It's wrong, wrong, wrong. My heart is with this poor fella and his family. I hope that officer (all those officers) see proper consequences for this fiasco. Shame on them. Shame on all of them. And shame on us, too, if we allow this to slide on by."

"Former Marine here. This makes me mad enough to hurt someone. I spent 24 years supporting and defending the Constitution, and when I finally come home to move on with my life, I find cops pissing all over it."

The last thing we need is pissed off Marines. sh*t will pop off in a way we really don't wanna see. We bout to see some real life Rambo sh*t if these cops continue this b.s.
 6 years ago '07        #56
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Jesszman said:
So let me get this straight, there was protest for something going on, and someone got injured, then the police threw a flash grenade and hit a guy in the face with it, and now that same guy has to have surgery?
The guy who got hit in the face, happens to be a Marine war vet who just got back from Iraq. He was hospitalized from this incident and is still in the hospital. This news is spreading across the nation and a lot of military men and women are outraged and speaking out.
 6 years ago '04        #57
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Bullseye said:
The guy who got hit in the face, happens to be a Marine war vet who just got back from Iraq. He was hospitalized from this incident and is still in the hospital. This news is spreading across the nation and a lot of military men and women are outraged and speaking out.

sh*ts real about 2 post this on my own thread but...

6 years ago '07        #58
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Figures our government, especially conservatives, can call these overseas wars over politics and economics "f!ghting for our freedom"...
But we have citizens across the country exercising those freedoms and they are treated like enemy combatants.
 6 years ago '10        #59
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
(Ex-Vet)

The occupy movements are growing in number accross the country. The people are growing increasingly tired of being the government officials puppets and play toys. Instances like this add fuel to the fire. My heart goes out to this dude, too many vets coming home only to be forgotten and unappreciated. I think we all should remember that our "great country" is a by product of people who grew tired of the previous european rule. Revolt and war was the result. I hope that the current system has an understanding that they are not immune to the same fate.

Next time you meet a vet, shake their hand and tell them thank you, they at least deserve that much.
 6 years ago '10        #60
dahurtado 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
Strongly dislike cops and military simply bc they get guns with no college degrees,But always make it a point to thank the soldiers at the airport, bc otherwise I wouldn't be able to strongly dislike anything. Heading to OWS in NY from South Carolina Today!!!....Planned halloween in nyc and this popped off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy