Oct 27 - "How I feel, as a United States Marine, about what occurred in Oakland." (article)

most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
wtf happened in oakland?
 7 years ago '07        #22
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
did the vet in the pic who was hit with the rubber bullet/flashbang lastnight end up dying in the ICU ??
 7 years ago '07        #23
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Chi city Che said:
wtf happened in oakland?
umm search google or itsbx man lol, it happened lastnight
 7 years ago '04        #24
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,176 | Props total: 2926 2926
 Chi city Che said:
wtf happened in oakland?




[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #25
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
avatar space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 Royce207 said:
did the vet in the pic who was hit with the rubber bullet/flashbang lastnight end up dying in the ICU ??
they said hes in critical, but stable condition...
 10-27-2011, 08:24 PM         #26
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chi city Che said:
wtf happened in oakland?


Got hit in the face by a tear gas can, their are quite a few close up pics on there
 7 years ago '08        #27
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 4004 4004
 SickaMorStyle said:
Not to try and take anything away from this thread, but i have friends and people i know that are cops and 9/10ths of them were is some branch of our military before they became a cop...
Depends on MOS
 7 years ago '10        #28
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,041 | Props total: 2971 2971
 SickaMorStyle said:
Not to try and take anything away from this thread, but i have friends and people i know that are cops and 9/10ths of them were is some branch of our military before they became a cop...
sooooooooooooooooooooo
 7 years ago '10        #29
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
avatar space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 606robin said:
Depends on MOS
I hear ya, but they all have boot camp in common and train for combat.
 10-27-2011, 09:04 PM         #30
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
sooooooooooooooooooooo
I think he was getting at one of the cops there that night probably had a military background, and why were they perfectly ok watching one of their brothers get gassed while lying unconscious on the ground. And why didn't they do something to try to defend their brother?

Military brotherhood runs deeper then police brotherhood


Of course its possible that none of the cops there had a military background, Or i could be completely misunderstanding him.
 10-27-2011, 09:05 PM         #31
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes in stable condition, if you want to send anything, send here

U.S.M.C. Scott Olsen highland Hospital 1411 East 31st Street Oakland, California 94602-1018
 7 years ago '10        #32
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
avatar space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
 Lukeshuel said:
I think he was getting at one of the cops there that night probably had a military background, and why were they perfectly ok watching one of their brothers get gassed while lying unconscious on the ground. And why didn't they do something to try to defend their brother?

Military brotherhood runs deeper then police brotherhood


Of course its possible that none of the cops there had a military background, Or i could be completely misunderstanding him.
Thank you, this is exactly what i meant..

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lukeshuel again.


Last edited by SickaMorStyle; 10-27-2011 at 09:15 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #33
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 863 863
Somebody update me to what went down i havent seen this on the news i would greatly appreciate it....
 7 years ago '10        #34
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 1073 1073
wont sh*t happen
 10-27-2011, 09:29 PM         #35
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Insurgent313 said:
Somebody update me to what went down i havent seen this on the news i would greatly appreciate it....
Watch the video posted a few posts up, then read the link posted a few posts below the video. Everything that happened is in this thread pretty much
 7 years ago '08        #36
Deion 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 5 5
 Like Kobe said:
wont sh*t happen
Nope, these guys act like its gonna be an all out war in the middle of the street between cops and Marines.
 10-27-2011, 09:36 PM         #37
sirvince64 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a Cop Period!!!! Army vet here!!
 7 years ago '08        #38
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$301 | Props total: 189 189
n*gga look like Jeff Hardy wit a haircut
 7 years ago '08        #39
The N 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$49,327 | Props total: 24934 24934
 NO RELIGION said:
what exactly happened in Oakland?
they were doing a OWS situation and their cops try to stop it, went full force with the response and now this guy's brother undergoing brain surgery. A guy who went to war on 2 different tours and survived comes Home and ends up in this situation, this is pretty fu*ked up.
 10-27-2011, 10:24 PM         #40
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
they were doing a OWS situation and their cops try to stop it, went full force with the response and now this guy's brother undergoing brain surgery. A guy who went to war on 2 different tours and survived comes Home and ends up in this situation, this is pretty fu*ked up.
is he still a enlisted marine?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy