Oct 27 - "How I feel, as a United States Marine, about what occurred in Oakland." (article)

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
6178 pageviews
84 comments

zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
Oct 27 - "How I feel, as a United States Marine, about what occurred in Oakland." (article)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

How I feel, as a United States Marine, about what occurred in Oakland. : occupywallstreet

Pretty interesting reading all the responses from other people in the armed forces

"Not a marine but a fellow veteran here, seeing this all play out in my fu*king home country gave me "that" feeling. fu*k."

"Fellow veteran here as well. That's OUR fu*king brother. I didn't stomp around in the sh*t to come home and watch my brothers spit on like this."

"Never before have I seen eyes so full of pain and betrayal as here. Nobody should have to come "home" to this sort of abuse."

Last edited by zenndogg98; 10-27-2011 at 03:00 PM..

84 comments for "Oct 27 - "How I feel, as a United States Marine, about what occurred in Oakland." (article)"

6 years ago '05        #2
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
You should post up some of the responses in a quote man...

I'm on a phone and don't feel like waitng 10 minutes for a page to load up
 10-27-2011, 03:07 PM         #3
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fellow veteran here as well. That's OUR fu*king brother. I didn't stomp around in the sh*t to come home and watch my brothers spit on like this.
I don't think you quite understand the implication of a lowly pig shooting a highly-decorated, technically trained k!ller.
sh*t just got real, brothers

Oakland just woke up a sleeping dog. A dog the people need to protect them. The police are supposed to be that dog. Instead they bite their owner. Looks like they woke up the big dogs. Marines, we need you, we have reached a tipping point.
I've posted this before, but it's still relevant:

This is utterly disgusting. A country whose citizens are the first and the loudest to parade and celebrate its supposedly democratic and egalitarian sentiments uses violent measures in order to silence the vox populi?

At this point I am ashamed to call myself an american citizen. I understand that violent protests are a path we must avoid at all costs, but the urge to f!ght this "politically correct" oppression is overwhelming. How can it be that a nation whose politicians and activists constantly point at the constitution is now violating the very principles this document had established? How can it be that the Media, the original political watchdog, has turned a blind eye to all of this?

Recent events have made it evident that our beloved freedom is no more, and this situation necessitates that serious actions are undertaken. It is only a matter of time until the first bullet takes a brave souls life. The last breath of that first martyr will signify the dawn of a revolution.

This is what Mayor Jean Quan had to say about this "peaceful resolution"...

We want to thank the police, fire, public works and other employees who worked over the last week to peacefully close the encampment. We also thank the majority of the protestors who peacefully complied with city officials.

I commend Chief Jordan for a generally peaceful resolution to a situation that deteriorated and concerned our community. His leadership was critical in the successful execution of this operation. City Administrator Deanna Santana developed the plan and secured mutual aid from other departments and the State of California. She will direct departmental teams, including safety, public works, communications, to restore conditions at the Plaza so that it is available for public use.

Forget the petition, this woman needs to be physically removed from office.

A few of the comments from there for anyone who is on a phone
 6 years ago '04        #4
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
I applaud the marines for standing together with their fallen brother. THese men went to war for all of us, including these pigs, and this is the thanks they get.

sh*t did just get real!!!
 6 years ago '10        #5
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Not to try and take anything away from this thread, but i have friends and people i know that are cops and 9/10ths of them were is some branch of our military before they became a cop...
 6 years ago '09        #6
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Oakland just woke up a sleeping dog. A dog the people need to protect them. The police are supposed to be that dog. Instead they bite their owner. Looks like they woke up the big dogs. Marines, we need you, we have reached a tipping point.

6 years ago '07        #7
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 SickaMorStyle said:
Not to try and take anything away from this thread, but i have friends and people i know that are cops and 9/10ths of them were is some branch of our military before they became a cop...
Every cop I know has NO military experience. Also, every friend/person I know who was/is in the military is not a cop now. What's your point?
 6 years ago '07        #8
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,436 | Props total: 16149 16149
wonder if some of these ex-marine militias will hop on board...or OWS should hire defense contractors too... give the gov a taste of their own medicine ya mean
 6 years ago '05        #9
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 SickaMorStyle said:
I too know a few cops, none have any military in their past.

In fact out of the 10 or 15 in my small town, only one has gone into the military... and he didn't even go to war.
 6 years ago '10        #10
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Every cop I know has NO military experience. Also, every friend/person I know who was/is in the military is not a cop now. What's your point?
I think you understand what i was loosely implying..If not
 6 years ago '07        #11
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 SickaMorStyle said:
Maybe not. I thought you were trying to make us feel bad for these cops who are treating our veterans like this. Were you not?
 6 years ago '09        #12
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^He was saying that most cops themselves used to be marines
 6 years ago '10        #13
space
space
 Bullseye said:
Maybe not. I thought you were trying to make us feel bad for these cops who are treating our veterans like this. Were you not?
Absolutely not! I meant that allot of those cops may be war veterans as well...What happened to that guy could have happen to anyone.He just happen to be a vet..Regardless of who he was, it still doesnt make it right though..
 6 years ago '04        #14
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2013 2013
 Spiffy said:
^He was saying that most cops themselves used to be marines
He is misinformed if that was his point.

This sh*t just got real. I think the most sickening thing about it is that nobody I know is even talking about this sh*t. Like I feel like bringing this sh*t up whether at work, to my friends, social media, or even to some of my family members they look at me like some sort of nut or something. These people live in these little bubble worlds and ignore everything around them. All they are concerned about is jersey shore and whats.lutty halloween costume they are going to wear. sh*t is sad
 6 years ago '06        #15
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155
I'm going HAM tonite (Oakland).
 10-27-2011, 06:40 PM         #16
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cops do not want it with marines. point blank.
 6 years ago '10        #17
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
He is misinformed if that was his point.
Im misinformed?
Former military personnel hold a special place in the heart of police department recruiters across the U.S. The qualities of a great police officer are virtually identical to those of a great soldier: Both have a desire to serve their country and community and protect people and their rights. A career in law-enforcement may appeal to those with military service because there are a variety of departments and specialties to pursue, not unlike the military.

Because vets are in such high demand, many police departments offer hiring perks, including extra points on the entrance exam, an age deduction from the maximum age limit, GI Bill benefits, retirement perks and more. They find police officer or security jobs ideal.

Last edited by SickaMorStyle; 10-27-2011 at 06:55 PM..
 10-27-2011, 07:52 PM         #18
Lukeshuel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SickaMorStyle said:
Alot of cops are former military, they normally aren't your typical patrol cop though. They normally have a slightly higher up role in the police.

My uncle was in the military for over a decade, then became a K9 unit cop then became a drill sergeant. I remember alot of his friends that were cops used to always talk about their military days. Those were the only cops ive ever had an actual conversation with to know if they were former military or not but they were all higher ups.

So he probably has a point that some cops are former military, but not the cops you see patrolling outside a 7/11
 6 years ago '11        #19
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
I have a homie i grew up with who is now LAPD. He's still coo and tells me about the racism, drug parties, and dirty cops that cover sh*t up. Peace to my boy but fu*k CROOKED DIRTY SWINE!
 6 years ago '06        #20
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
First of all I wanna know all of these marines track records. Are the current active duty? Or are they washouts of the military. My boss was a marine and was telling me half of the dudes he trained with couldnt cut it. Washed out and still classify themselves as "marines".

He did tours in 02,03.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy