Lil Wayne Says He's Never Heard "Watch The Throne" And He's Not Satisfied With Nicki Minaj's Work

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
He shouldnt listen to WTT... Cuz he need to keep tellin him self that C4 was a good album..

im still tryna figure out "i dont give a lovely mothafu*k a.ss n*gga.... U dnt need a bus pass u need a bust yo a.ss n*gga"... If thT aint some jibberish right there
 10-27-2011, 05:47 PM         #82
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MistaKlean said:
why listen to a album that is lyrically beyond you? he wouldn't understand the album.

and on nickin minaj...no sh*t...you can't be satisified with a marginal artist. she's not that good.
This is correct:agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #83
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
happy his ears didnt hear that bullsh*t album.
 6 years ago '04        #84
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
why do they continue to put the same coons on the cover of VIbe?
 6 years ago '10        #85
ATL 770 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 101 101
 D.S.O.M. said:
at one point he also said he hasnt heard drakes or nicki's album
so i believe em then everytime you see em on some behind the scenes
or documentary type of footage
the n*gga only listening to his own music

he's self absorbed now. jay used to be his idol now he wont even listen to his music.
And this is probably one of the main reasons why the quality of music has declined. This and over saturation.
 10-27-2011, 06:17 PM         #86
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
you guys aren't reading it correctly. He's not saying he's not satisfied because she's a crappy artist but because "she can do so much more." It's basically a compliment.

Sorry Lil Wayne, Young Money is garbage. You're garbage. Drake is. And Nicki Minaj is like a landfill.

finally a n*gga who hate YMCMB music BUT understands da interview logically

Wayne complimented da hoe. article/thread title wuz purposely misleadin fo maximum hits ya dig
 6 years ago '05        #87
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
lil wayne is an a.ss face...
 10-27-2011, 07:19 PM         #88
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '06        #89
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
When did we become such a "look for haters" society.... Wayne not listening to WTT, is that a diss? I am sure there are a lot of artists that dont listen to other artists music for whatever reason... I mean really... thats not HATE and the fact that an interviewer would ask that question is irrelevant... Ask that nicca why Carter IIII sound like a mixtape with no cohesiveness to it. I wanna know real stuff the Nicki and Drake comment was legit info... and probably true feelings... Yall bite on every little bone that niccas throw out there... I listened to WTT the Throne i think it is a solid album, but for the star power... I think it is lacking some depth... (I arrived the same time Fred Hampton died... This is depth... but not enough of it)
 6 years ago '04        #90
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
Me neither
 6 years ago '04        #91
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
the bi*ch sells 3 million records on her debut album.and her boss says.. HES NOT SATISFIED?

alright d!ck heads..say ya workin a job, and ya work a 12 hour shift mon-fri on your first week and you out work everyone else..and your boss tell you IM NOT SATISFIED!

how would you feel or react?

my reaction would be fu*k YOU..wtf u mean u aint satisfied?

that n*gga wayne is a self centered d!ck head..and ya stick up for him like he pays ya bills..he dont give 2 fu*ks about you.. nicki.. or drake...
 6 years ago '04        #92
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
when they asked eminem about 50 cent.. eminem said.. its more than buisness..were friends b4 were buisness partners...thats REAL....

wayne pretty much said the opposite about his "friend" drake..

its gona come a time where drake is gona want his own label his own artist and gona wanna be his own boss..hes not gona stay second to wayne forever....theres no loyalty in the music bisness.. look at young buck and game.. look at fat joe and terror squad.. look at jay z and dame dash.etc

but ya lil d!ck riders keep soakin this sh*t up tryna justify his words
 6 years ago '04        #93
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
In an interview for the new VIBE cover story, Lil Wayne doesn't have a problem being honest. The 28-year-old captain of the Young Money ship opens up about a few things, including his life, his team, and his competition.

On Watch The Throne:
"I haven't heard the album. I'll probably never hear the album."

I wish I havent of heard that sh*t either!!! Good for you lil homie!!!
 6 years ago '10        #94
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
herbed draked=
 6 years ago '06        #95
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Barack Obonga said:

we talkin bout kanye west and present day jayz
...who are today is more lyrical than present day wayne. wayne is lyrical in his own right, but maybe WTT was too "grown up" for you. i'd prefer music with a motive and a message, rather than randomly using punchlines in a rambling context. most of waynes verses ramble from bar to bar... subject matter all over the place.
 6 years ago '04        #96
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
wayne is realizing that he is losing his grip and control on his two main money makers........
 6 years ago '06        #97
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Barack Obonga said:
wtt was full of random punchlines..the sh*t wasnt grown at all....
i'm not going to go back and forth with a person who's ignorant. we have our opinions, and it's not going to change. you're young minded and can't tell the difference between the formats of theirs verses. ima leave it at that. peace my n*gga, stay up
 6 years ago '04        #98
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 illsoul440 said:
the bi*ch sells 3 million records on her debut album.and her boss says.. HES NOT SATISFIED?

alright d!ck heads..say ya workin a job, and ya work a 12 hour shift mon-fri on your first week and you out work everyone else..and your boss tell you IM NOT SATISFIED!

how would you feel or react?

my reaction would be fu*k YOU..wtf u mean u aint satisfied?

that n*gga wayne is a self centered d!ck head..and ya stick up for him like he pays ya bills..he dont give 2 fu*ks about you.. nicki.. or drake...
There's a lot of dumb n*ggas on this forum. She didn't sell 3 million copies of her first album. She didn't even get to two million yet. He said he's not even surprised about Nicki's success. He's not satisfied because he knows she hasn't reached her peak yet. That alone shows that he has a lot of faith in her.

I can't front, I just thought she was going to be the new female MC that none of these other female MCs can touch," Wayne said about Nicki.
Why would he compete with his own artist (Drake)?

There's no competition [with any artists]. Music isn't about competition no more," Wayne told Vibe. "All the gangster rappers are happy, all the skateboard rappers are happy, all the white rappers are happy ... Everybody just happy to do music these days. There are no problems. That s--- died a long time ago with them old-ass rappers. We are just making music, making money and having fun feeding our families. Competition is for the old guys.
That's how he feels about competition in rap. Oh yeah, here's two more quotes...

The first thing I said was this kid's a superstar. I don't think you can remember, but I did some interviews back then when they were asking me about him and I said he's better than me. I can't sing. I can make a song, but this kid has the actual R&B presence. Then he's one of the dopest lyricists.
That right there, he has a welcoming appearance. I knew he was something bigger than something I had envisioned for my company when I ran into this kid. I was thinking I'm going to put my people on and we're going to be all right, but then when I ran into this kid, I was like, this a superstar, he's got a chance to make my company something for real, something to be thought of, to be remembered.
 6 years ago '10        #99
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 Barack Obonga said:
wtt was full of rweak punchlines....not as much as wayne but.the sh*t wasnt grown at all....
Weak punchlines

Obviously your ears and mind do not interact often
 6 years ago '10        #100
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
weezy lying his a.ss off
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago