The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Against D Grain said:
So we can served you fu*kas up a 3 piece touchdown special in your own fu*king backyard while cherry picking top talent inthe state of GA inthe process....
what do u cherry pick? seriously. BC I know u were the guy talking all that sh*t like Crowell already committed. Like Mitchell already committed to Bama and what happened?

Georgia runs Georgia.


What u think bc u have Dillion Lee? Is that what u cherry picked? UGA was the last school to offer him, and it was on the day before he told everyone he was announcing. That's disrespectful and I don't blame him for not waiting for us.. but he's still taking an official to Georgia

Georgia has the 3rd most 4 and 5 stars in the US after Texas and Florida. Over 125 HS players in Georgia get D-1 schollys. UGA will only sign at most 25-28 and not all of those players will come from GA. We recruit out of state just like anyone else. Do the math


Last edited by CutKidd21; 11-02-2011 at 12:02 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #142
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FeedTheBeast said:
In that scenario.......

LSU would have one loss to Arkansas
BAMA would have one loss to LSU
Arkansas would have one loss to BAMA


So you think its possible for LSU to beat BAMA @ home
THEN lose to Arkansas(a team BAMA destroyed) @ home

Dude put yaboi on.................you smoking that next level purp!!
When LSU is involved, anything is possible.
 6 years ago '06        #143
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 CutKidd21 said:
what do u cherry pick? seriously. BC I know u were the guy talking all that sh*t like Crowell already committed. Like Mitchell already committed to Bama and what happened?

Georgia runs Georgia.


What u think bc u have Dillion Lee? Is that what u cherry picked? UGA was the last school to offer him, and it was on the day before he told everyone he was announcing. That's disrespectful and I don't blame him for not waiting for us.. but he's still taking an official to Georgia

Georgia has the 3rd most 4 and 5 stars in the US after Texas and Florida. Over 125 HS players in Georgia get D-1 schollys. UGA will only sign at most 25-28 and not all of those players will come from GA. We recruit out of state just like anyone else. Do the math
Man please... You act like Crowell & Mitchell wasn't serious about coming to Alabama last year. Richt had to begged them fools to come to UGA with some Dream Team Sales Pitch and giving scholarships to best friends and sh*t like you guys have depth to just waste a damn scholarship on a damn 2 star player who'll never see the field at UGA.

True enough UGA got em at the end but who can't blame Crowell for coming into a situation to be 3rd option in our back field behind Richardson & Lacey. Mitchell wanted to play Offense and our coaching staff thought he'll make a better fit on the defensive side of the ball Mitchell is balling so smart move for the kid. Both made great decision.

You act like we dont have Geno Smith and Kenyan Drake to go along with the other players in this class Rueben Foster in next years class and going in on Robert Nkemdiche 2014 class.

I hope you don't think we're going to just stop at there, out of the 4 players we have from GA, every last one of them has UGA offers.
 6 years ago '09        #144
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Against D Grain said:
Man please... You act like Crowell & Mitchell wasn't serious about coming to Alabama last year. Richt had to begged them fools to come to UGA with some Dream Team Sales Pitch and giving scholarships to best friends and sh*t like you guys have depth to just waste a damn scholarship on a damn 2 star player who'll never see the field at UGA.

True enough UGA got em at the end but who can't blame Crowell for coming into a situation to be 3rd option in our back field behind Richardson & Lacey. Mitchell wanted to play Offense and our coaching staff thought he'll make a better fit on the defensive side of the ball Mitchell is balling so smart move for the kid. Both made great decision.

You act like we dont have Geno Smith and Kenyan Drake to go along with the other players in this class Rueben Foster in next years class and going in on Robert Nkemdiche 2014 class.

I hope you don't think we're going to just stop at there, out of the 4 players we have from GA, every last one of them has UGA offers.
blah blah blah UGA got them and Bama didn't.

UGA has been going after Nelson Agholor the #1 CB and Yuri Wright the #3 CB in America. Not to mention last year we signed Damian Swann, Justin Scott-Wesley and Nick Marshall who are all bigger and higher rated than Geno.. How many DBs did Bama sign? 1 maybe.

UGA is signing Keith Marshall who is the #1 RB recruit in America, so who cares about Drake. Again, signing a higher rated recruit.

Don't get too c*cky about Foster. The worst thing that can happen for all these SEC schools is for Georgia to start winning again and our defense playing the way it is with absolutely ZERO LB depth.

Robert Nkemdiche won't ever come to UGA bc his head coach is a bama d!ckrider so it's between Bama and LSU for him


Out of the 4 players Bama has committed, all of them had a Bama offer FIRST.


Last edited by CutKidd21; 11-02-2011 at 11:48 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #145
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Nelson Agholor will play WR in college. Yuri Wright could be good but rather have Geno Smith. I'm sure Geno has seen better competition in GA rather than Yuri playing in NJ

Keith Marshall is good but you going to have to battle it out with SCAR. I know he grew up a UGA fan but I like Kenyan Drake highlights better than Keith Marshall highlights film.

Foster is a done deal, He's coming to Bama unless you guys promise him the world.

Robert Nkemdiche's coach know that Bama is built like a well oiled machine that put superstars inthe league in 3 years...


Not trying to talk about UGA in this Bama LSU thread tho... You guys will have your moment inthe sun come soon enough...
 6 years ago '04        #146
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
I knew Georgia would end up in this some kind of way
 6 years ago '09        #147
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Well it's ur opinion if u like Drake's highlights better.. but no one else does..

Keep thinking Foster is a done deal.



and I agree we don't need to be talking about UGA, so don't bring it up and we won't
 6 years ago '09        #148
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I knew Georgia would end up in this some kind of way
they stay bringing UGA in the conversation


they can't help it
 6 years ago '11        #149
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
AHEM Nelson Agholor coming to Florida ST
 6 years ago '09        #150
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 mester said:
AHEM Nelson Agholor coming to Florida ST
ur losing commits left and right. Bandwagon U. Start losing games and decommits everywhere
 6 years ago '11        #151
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
Who we lose? TJ Hamilton? Eddie Goldman taking his spot. #1 player in the nation Mario Edwards? He a legacy, just visited sat he ain't going nowhere. Jimbo got the gif of gab we keeping all our players.
 6 years ago '07        #152
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
way too much Georgia in this topic. They don't deserve it
 6 years ago '09        #153
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 sonof504 said:
way too much Georgia in this topic. They don't deserve it
don't deserve it

alabama fans brought UGA into the conversation


and here u are continuing it
 6 years ago '09        #154
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 mester said:
Who we lose? TJ Hamilton? Eddie Goldman taking his spot. #1 player in the nation Mario Edwards? He a legacy, just visited sat he ain't going nowhere. Jimbo got the gif of gab we keeping all our players.
Watch Edwards will sign with OU


he's got the gift of gab and nothing else.
 6 years ago '11        #155
mester 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
 CutKidd21 said:
Watch Edwards will sign with OU


he's got the gift of gab and nothing else.
What Richt got? Richt cant coach worth sh*t, get k!lled in recruiting in ga.

UGA is the most poorly coached team every year . They do not play discipline. Every year thing .


Last edited by mester; 11-02-2011 at 04:09 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #156
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 mester said:
What Richt got? Richt cant coach worth sh*t, get k!lled in recruiting in ga.

UGA is the most poorly coached team every year . They do not play discipline. Every year thing .
he beat FSU

 11-02-2011, 05:45 PM         #157
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LSU wins by at least 10.
 6 years ago '07        #158
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 CutKidd21 said:
don't deserve it

alabama fans brought UGA into the conversation


and here u are continuing it
i was kidding and UGA could very well end up in the SECCG, so I guess they deserve some convo.
 6 years ago '07        #159
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 sonof504 said:
way too much Georgia in this topic. They don't deserve it
You know we gotta fukk wit CuttKidd cuz he pop a lot of sh*t but on to the reason for the season..........



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #160
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
just saw this sh*t on FB

for the last 10 years LSU is 30-1 in away games at night, that's AWAY games at night, and over half of those wins were against top 25ers..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy