The Official #2 Alabama Crimson Tide Vs #1 LSU Bengal Tigers Game Thread!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Every year some Big 12 team puts up those kinds of numbers only to have their a.ss handed to them when they face a real defense in a bowl game. Okie St doesn't deserve to be in the BCS Title game over LSU or Alabama.

sh*t people thought Oregon's offense and speed was good enough last year and to start this season and we see where that got them. fu*k those irrelevant a.ss scoring numbers and competition they face. I want the two best teams in the title game and it's clear that those two teams are Bama and LSU. You're an SEC fan, you should know that.

Yeah, that may be the boring outcome to people but its the best outcome. Go Bama and LSU!!!!!!!!!!! Get me my rematch for the crystal ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who needs a rematch? This is the championship game, let's be real, if this was at a neutral site...
 6 years ago '09        #122
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Every year some Big 12 team puts up those kinds of numbers only to have their a.ss handed to them when they face a real defense in a bowl game. Okie St doesn't deserve to be in the BCS Title game over LSU or Alabama.

sh*t people thought Oregon's offense and speed was good enough last year and to start this season and we see where that got them. fu*k those irrelevant a.ss scoring numbers and competition they face. I want the two best teams in the title game and it's clear that those two teams are Bama and LSU. You're an SEC fan, you should know that.

Yeah, that may be the boring outcome to people but its the best outcome. Go Bama and LSU!!!!!!!!!!! Get me my rematch for the crystal ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoa.. no that's not true. Oklahoma didn't get blown out by Florida and If Colt plays in 09 that game probably goes to Texas (don't expect alabama fans to admit it), considering it was a game with garbage a.ss Garrett Gilbert in there.. Now if we're talkin about the Big 10.. they don't ever deserve it. I'd want Boise over any team in the big 10

Oregon was good enough. Like I said earlier in this thread, Oregon is Dyer's knee 4cm closer to the ground from being the defending National champions right now. If he's down, Auburn doesn't have enough time to get into FG position and Oregon wins..

and if Bama and LSU play again for the National Championship, GEORGIA RIOTS. We got jumped over @ #4 when the #2 and #3 teams lost on the last games of the season. They said we couldn't play for the national championship bc we didn't win our conference.

Unfortunately for whoever loses on Saturday, divisions still exist in the SEC

Oklahoma State can hang (and win) against any team in the top 5. No doubt in my mind

Last edited by CutKidd21; 11-01-2011 at 03:49 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #123
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 CutKidd21 said:
Whoa.. no that's not true. Oklahoma didn't get blown out by Florida or LSU and If Colt plays in 09 that game probably goes to Texas (don't expect alabama fans to admit it), considering it was a game with garbage a.ss Garrett Gilbert in there.. Now if we're talkin about the Big 10.. they don't ever deserve it. I'd want Boise over any team in the big 10

Oregon was good enough. Like I said earlier in this thread, Oregon is Dyer's knee 4cm closer to the ground from being the defending National champions right now. If he's down, Auburn doesn't have enough time to get into FG position and Oregon wins..

and if Bama and LSU play again for the National Championship, GEORGIA RIOTS. We got jumped over @ #4 when the #2 and #3 teams lost on the last games of the season. They said we couldn't play for the national championship bc we didn't win our conference.

Oklahoma State can hang (and win) against any team in the top 5. No doubt in my mind
I had to add LSU too Jason White missed that throw :(. You're right though. The only thing I hate is the bullsh*t month wait. I don't care for a playoff its the wait that sucks. Between the wait you have players getting suspended or some even getting hurt. You see how that sh*t effected Bama against Utah. I agree w/ Georgia rioting, if that rematch happened. The BCS should die.

Last edited by TH35; 11-01-2011 at 03:58 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #124
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
I think their defense is still trash but I don't think its easy beating a team 2 years in a row at their place. Yes, its a road game . It could end up like in 08 when "somehow" OU fans got snubbed w/ tickets and some had to watch outside the stadium. KSU will style on Ok State Saturday. They won't win but they should be able to score easily. I don't think they can play w/ Bama or LSU though. Eventually either team will run like crazy through their D. Both teams would be able to rush for 350+ on them.
never heard about that ticket situation

If they make it to that game undefeated they'll win it.. u called it. I believe it now. Not to mention the back and forth game last year tilts in States favor coming in to this season considering it went OU's way last year
 6 years ago '11        #125
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
When Bama goes over the top LSU is going to respond by going underneath after which Bama will flow right and LSU will counter by going left. Therefore, they'll win.
 6 years ago '09        #126
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
All I know is Okie, Boise and Stanford better go undefeated or else they won't get in the BCS title game. If they lose one game they wont have enough points to leap back in front of a one loss Bama or LSU.
 6 years ago '07        #127
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 CutKidd21 said:
Whoa.. no that's not true. Oklahoma didn't get blown out by Florida and If Colt plays in 09 that game probably goes to Texas (don't expect alabama fans to admit it), considering it was a game with garbage a.ss Garrett Gilbert in there.. Now if we're talkin about the Big 10.. they don't ever deserve it. I'd want Boise over any team in the big 10

Now I remember that I dont like yo punk a.ss BWOY!! Fukk You and Colt McCoy! Dafukk we supposed to do play flag football so his weak a.ss can stay in the game!!

MARCEL DAREUS k!llED ONE bi*ch!!

[pic - click to view]

THEN MARCEL PLANTED THE NEXT bi*ch IN THE DIRT!!

[pic - click to view]

Last time I checked Colt didnt play O-Line and we dominated them boys. Muhfukkas aint been the same since. WE EXPOSED DEM HOES!! WE k!ll PROGRAMS............but you already know a little bit about that.

[video - click to view]

THESE MUHFUKKAS REMEMBER THE PAIN AND AGONY LAST TIME THEY CAME ROUND HERE!!

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #128
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
lol at c*ntKidd still sayin that Texas sh*t. REALLY?! "that prolly goes Texas" if Colt stays in? first off, IF he wasn't soft as charmin ultra soft maybe he woulda stayed in the game 2nd, how can u say that after one drive? lmao how r those "sleeper national champ" picks looking again bruh?

oh and fu*k you LSU fans... :finger:

ROLL TIDE
 6 years ago '09        #129
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
Bama didn't k!ll Georgia.

sh*tty coordinators k!lled Georgia.

If I wasn't rooting for my prediction thread where I said Arkansas would go to the National Championship, I would want yall to win so we could play Bama in the SECCG
 6 years ago '09        #130
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
lol at c*ntKidd still sayin that Texas sh*t. REALLY?! "that prolly goes Texas" if Colt stays in? first off, IF he wasn't soft as charmin ultra soft maybe he woulda stayed in the game 2nd, how can u say that after one drive? lmao how r those "sleeper national champ" picks looking again bruh?

oh and fu*k you LSU fans... :finger:

ROLL TIDE
Those picks are actually looking real good. Arkansas can still go to the national championship, Boise can still go to the national championship, West Virginia will be in a BCS bowl, if whoever loses between BAMA/LSU drops another game and UGA makes it to the SECCG, UGA will go to a BCS bowl

11-01-2011, 11:36 PM         #131
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't spend ya whole life with the same excuses...

Texas wanted to play big boy football so we played "big boy football". Colt wasn't ready for whats was given. Kirk cousins wanted the same serving to, he got his to.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ca$h Out; 11-01-2011 at 11:39 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #132
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 CutKidd21 said:
Those picks are actually looking real good. Arkansas can still go to the national championship, Boise can still go to the national championship, West Virginia will be in a BCS bowl, if whoever loses between BAMA/LSU drops another game and UGA makes it to the SECCG, UGA will go to a BCS bowl

6 years ago '07        #133
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

What u smoking??? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt letmehiditnohomo!!!
 6 years ago '06        #134
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
Win Lose or Draw, the loser of this game doesnt need a rematch inthe BCS National Championship Game.

It's either go hard or go home, this is it. November 5th its going down and may the best team wins. No need to feel sorry for the loser, they'll have their chance to prove that they are the better team and let that be it.

I rather see Okie State or Stanford in New Orleans before I wanna see another rematch against LSU
 11-01-2011, 11:51 PM         #135
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Against D Grain said:
Win Lose or Draw, the loser of this game doesnt need a rematch inthe BCS National Championship Game.

It's either go hard or go home, this is it. November 5th its going down and may the best team wins. No need to feel sorry for the loser, they'll have their chance to prove that they are the better team and let that be it.

I rather see Okie State or Stanford in New Orleans before I wanna see another rematch against LSU
 6 years ago '06        #136
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 340 340
 CutKidd21 said:
If I wasn't rooting for my prediction thread where I said Arkansas would go to the National Championship, I would want yall to win so we could play Bama in the SECCG

So we can served you fu*kas up a 3 piece touchdown special in your own fu*king backyard while cherry picking top talent inthe state of GA inthe process....
 6 years ago '09        #137
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
What u smoking??? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt letmehiditnohomo!!!
If LSU wins and Arkansas beats LSU and then beats lets say UGA in the SECCG they're going to the National Championship

Stanford or Oklahoma state will have to lose.. I see stanford losing to Oregon anyway

but my thread was SLEEPER picks, not sure thing's to win a national championship
 6 years ago '07        #138
space
space
I heard Lil Wayne is gonna be there

I wanna see a freestyle battle at halftime.........WEEZY vs YELAWOLF!!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #139
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Against D Grain said:

This post is a.ssuming Bama wins saturday. If Bama loses you better believe your a.ss will be singing a different tune about a rematch in the bcs title game
 6 years ago '07        #140
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
If LSU wins and Arkansas beats LSU and then beats lets say UGA in the SECCG they're going to the National Championship

Stanford or Oklahoma state will have to lose.. I see stanford losing to Oregon anyway

but my thread was SLEEPER picks, not sure thing's to win a national championship
In that scenario.......

LSU would have one loss to Arkansas
BAMA would have one loss to LSU
Arkansas would have one loss to BAMA

So you think its possible for LSU to beat BAMA @ home
THEN lose to Arkansas(a team BAMA destroyed) @ home

Dude put yaboi on.................you smoking that next level purp!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy